help! Needs help!

DeletedUser

It's cos everyone flees from your uber smexy awesomeness jimmy (nod)

DeletedUser

I left not because of the war but because of other reasons.

CottonBud

DeletedUser8195

Official war stats are:

Side 1:
Tribes: NWO
Side 2:
Tribes: HELP!

Timeframe: 05/01/2013 00:00:00 to 14/01/2013 15:50:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 4
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 509,303
Side 2: 35,976
Difference: 473,327

chart

So well done to NWO.

... But this doesn't include EmperorCaoCao and Ushmush gains.

DeletedUser11523

if they began the war as nwo then they should be included, its a indication of lost territory weather its inactive players traitorous players or nooby players, they used to hold nwo territory and no longer do which is why I include players every time, tis far more accurate analysis on the war.

DeletedUser8195

Exactly, in which case we have gained about 1.5 million points worth of territory.

DeletedUser

(Wave) Hey Checker :D:D fancy seeing you round these parts xD

don't suppose you're playing w65 are ya?

Ahahah nah got enough on my plate with revision ect.. Wow didn't realised any w35 players still played.. Damn i was about 12 when i was playing that world ^_^

DeletedUser

Exactly, in which case we have gained about 1.5 million points worth of territory.

Great calculation that but how do you set about that?

You have lost how many villages now? Ush hit delete Emp was a spy And i left after kicking 7 bells out of nidge from wait for it 47hrs closest nuke speed. So again how do you work that out? Try taking villages before estimating your current gains.

DeletedUser8195

My bad, let me reword that!

NWO have lost 1.5 million points worth of territory.

And congratulations on kicking 7 bells out of a player who had hit delete haha! It's hard work killing troops on an inactive account.

DeletedUser

And congratulations on kicking 7 bells out of a player who had hit delete haha! It's hard work killing troops on an inactive account.

Now Now lets be clear he was active i sent several thousand fakes with many nukes he sent sit to Farms then returned a week later to find his account trashed, he blamed farms for doing a poor job and then hit delete, So technically I kicked 7 bells out of him.

Credit to farms thou had to deal with over 600 incommings being sent at anyone time while the real owner could not be bothered.

Anyways the point i make is Why has help not done more? Got respect for most NWO players but man when it comes to war i will rate the efforts 4/10.

Why is help! not showing what there made of and acting on that. Only seems tobe Bazza fighting to his credit

DeletedUser8195

First couple of days was me, then farms took over, the original Nidge did no defending whatsoever. :( wasn't fair on us at all. Majority of conquers on the account was after we'd lost the sit and he'd hit delete though. :( but I saw your fakes and nukes, congratulations for that, you guys did to a good job. I thought you were referring to conquers.

We will in time, don't worry. :) there are things that we have to take care of before we can concentrate on NWO. You also have to remember that we've been fighting on two fronts this entire war too, only the last few days has NWO experienced that problem.

DeletedUser11523

:icon_twisted: our nukes hit so hard they send shock waves through the tribe,