Mask vs NWO

DeletedUser10619

picked up from another thread, but about this war:

When you say distracted, you mean pulverized right?

I would hardly say the below stats are what you would call pulverizing, perhaps tickling is a more suitable word.

Side 1:
Tribes: Mask
Side 2:
Tribes: TMNT
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 22
Side 2: 8
Difference: 14
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 163,498
Side 2: 73,343
Difference: 90,155
chart

Having said that if you think a gain of 14 villages in a week is that good, you give yourself that big pat on the back!

DeletedUser11523

well when you post the correct stats it makes more sense

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: kdiamond, worsttimedplayer, tartankavu

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 62
Difference: 54

chart

Side 1: 530,888
Difference: 457,545

chart

Also if you followed more closely the war as apposed to having a glance and forming opinions you would see my comment was about the massive amount of nuking we have been doing which has stopped the rank 2 in his tracks forced them to yield villages, break morale meaning their members scatter.

Also you say tickling, if our efforts on nwo were of such minimal effect why has xprd called back its spy, fear of getting caught under fire? after all if making no progress and just tickling nwo your man would be safe and sound, so why recall?

Any more idiot posts? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4342

Call back our spy?? so who may that be?? if refering to assassin never once did he spy,he has just been floating around until was worth him coming to us as old mates (which you knew) lol
Would rather of had him with us now,before your lot try and wipe him while was NWO,he can handle his own up there now until we reach him haha

DeletedUser11285

Did you give a Declaration of war on NWO/TMNT or did you just attack when they troops were on the front line of HELP

DeletedUser11523

Oh i assumed info would of been passed, apologies, assassins not a xprd spy, my mistake.

But my point being, is if all is well in NWO and mask where in fact just "tickling them" there would be no worry of us starting to wipe him, and no need to bring him over, after all tickling never harmed no one :D

DeletedUser11523

Did you give a Declaration of war on NWO/TMNT or did you just attack when they troops were on the front line of HELP

We ended a nap with them and maintained our 48 hour agreed cooldown, and declared war on them, so no sneaky ploys took place to get the upper hand.

Dont insult yourself, not all your posts are idiotic!
Your too kind

DeletedUser

Yoo guys from Mask, just wondering, has Pacmon done any work towards nuking you guys, or just fending off?

DeletedUser11523

He has fired a few but massively under performing for the rank 2 offensively, perhaps he plans to try weather the storm before having a real pop, not sure.

Or perhaps its time to ask why he changed thier name to Turtles.....

Their eastern guys seem to be the ones having the biggest pop, rage is seeing them off nicely though :)

DeletedUser

Their eastern guys seem to be the ones having the biggest pop, rage is seeing them off nicely though :)

*Blushes* yup fended them off nicly, i decided not to stack a cluster within there realms as toying with them would be a more fun option, took them 4 days to beat me there and finally take them villages with no stacks just basic snipes and recaps. Backtimed all TopDogs nukes which was fun and painful for him but hey gotta teach a dog new tricks :)

Come on TMNT try harder i am getting board of this, rim me like you promised or else your words are nothing more than hot air!

DeletedUser11523

Basically rage's house is bigger, better, cleaner, warmer than your caravan, whatcha gonna do about it. :D

DeletedUser1942

This should just turn into a Mask eating TMNT exercise now :)

DeletedUser11523

Lol, so Rage decided to play with Top dog, Rage didn't play nicely with top dog, Top dog ran back to the caravan.

Topdog in the hood//// Dadai, cotton dunna playing nice with me like

fruit twist/// Scram, am Flah'ed out i am

Topdoginthehood/// But daaaaaaa....... (sobbing)

fruit twist//// Stop acting the maggot n sit yer arse down muzzy

Topdoginthehood//// Rage is attakin me da....

fruit twist//// Argh, is he twisting hey mi lil snapper

Topdoginthehood/// But da this mulchie commited a mortaller, dam nukes ya hear

fruit twist//// Then he's only half the shillin asnt he, ill just be having a pedal, then ima go sting this redneck fa ya now.

Fruit twist proceeds to empty some nukes on our lovable rage.

Lesson to be learned, step on one gypsy, and the others arnt far behind pmsl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, so Rage decided to play with Top dog, Rage didn't play nicely with top dog, Top dog ran back to the caravan.

Fruit twist proceeds to empty some nukes on our lovable rage.

Lesson to be learned, step on one gypsy, and the others arnt far behind pmsl.

You always make me smile D1

Lesson to all family players/pikey or gypsy, if your gonna attack me then please do a better job than these guys, honestly its laughable.

On another note here our stats

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 55
Difference: 47

chart

Side 1: 460,401
Difference: 387,058

chart

DeletedUser11523

lol and those stats are without tmnt's panick kicks of players going down in flames.

n be fair to them 6months ago they didnt have electricity and had to get over all the hurdles like switching the pc on, finding a box of dongles that fell off the back of the van, struggling with creating a email for fear of having a permenent residence they could be contacted at, having to try fight (although poorly) instead of settling disputes over a cock fight, and dealing with the pain of taking over a new village instead of a new caravan.
the irony being that a posh gypsey is like a squater, they move around a lot but via empty houses instead of caravans, or in this case, barbs, tmnt's favourite choice of nobles :p

so whilst its quite clear tmnt suck badly at attacking and defending, they have done so well to even get here :D

DeletedUser

lol and those stats are without tmnt's panick kicks of players going down in flames.

n be fair to them 6months ago they didnt have electricity and had to get over all the hurdles like switching the pc on, finding a box of dongles that fell off the back of the van, struggling with creating a email for fear of having a permenent residence they could be contacted at, having to try fight (although poorly) instead of settling disputes over a cock fight, and dealing with the pain of taking over a new village instead of a new caravan.
the irony being that a posh gypsey is like a squater, they move around a lot but via empty houses instead of caravans, or in this case, barbs, tmnt's favourite choice of nobles :p

so whilst its quite clear tmnt suck badly at attacking and defending, they have done so well to even get here :D

My sides are splitting :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 98
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 866,737
Difference: 793,394

chart

DeletedUser4753

And thats after Tmnt's attempted stat manipulation via player kicks.

Its 169 to 8 with those included.