Top 4 tribes, Interview with a duke

DeletedUser4342

HMmm can i cut in and just make a valid point..

I like the fact how Cheetah did not go on a ego trip despite his tribe under his and his partners leadership (yes cheetah, iso and celestial are actually in a 3 way marriage) have made a tribe and maintained top spot in most ppl's eyes for some time.

swap celestial for sb007ck lol i dont want him feeling left out and alone :)

And thanks, why would i go on a ego trip?? i am not rank 1,i am not the greatest player,its a team game some people can make good/wise choices for other people other people would rather just follow and play the game..

DeletedUser4753

Both of you have valid points.

2 - barb nobling can work if you farm loads, but it is just incredibly boring and there's no point.

Oh dearest jimmy, what barbs can i farm if i and my tribe ate them all?

Anyone on w13 who has failed to see the scar nwo left on the world

Please compare Nwo was here area 529|463

To for example my area 456|436

Now actually i would put pac/fruit/top dog for prime minister,

yes you read rightly

Whilst barb eating on a war game is incredible silly and will cause your tribe to be demoed in effect by a tribe 1/4 its size at the start (sorry just a lil reminder)

What England needs is infrastructure, England needs to all work together and build things where thier was non, its a bit modern day to go conquering the world so we have to make the best of the land we have.

Farming isnt quiet as profitable if you dont have acre's of land, (which we don't) so vote for the NWO squad to come in, and make britain strong again, till the power hungry expanding china/usa/russia come stamp us out.

Oh dam it is like tw afterall..........

maybe....

just maybe....

Do you think:
Pacmon is (tony blair) ?
Fruit
is (
Cherie blair) ?
topdog is (hound blair) ?

Both were popular to begin with

Blairs took power from the torries and smashed it next time round, a much loved man

pac/fruit/dog
formed a new rank 1 tribe, had the rank 1 player, people were watching and thinking, are these the solid challenge n xprd we been waiting for.

Both were over spenders.

Blairs, built lots of things spent loads of cash he didnt have, and then it all fell apart

pac/fruit/dog did the same, took barbs like crazy, spent hard earned res to rebuild, then it all went wrong when the barbs ran out n need to attack real people to sustain.

Both went into war on false promises

Blairs, "Theirs WOMD in iraq!" (yet to happen blair mate)

pac/fruit/dog, "Theirs a wealth of growth to be gained from fighting Mask!" (how wrong could they be)

Both were huggers and people lovers

Blairs, "lets get into bed with europe"

pac/fruit/dog "lets huddle in a family tribe"

Both had massive scandels in thier parties/tribes

Blairs, Cash for honours was a biggy and abuse of D-notices protecting high ranking party members.

pac/fruit/dog, We know of one occasion of cash changing hands for accounts, they amount of times accounts have swapped hands and become active or gone inactive again, i hate to think what else has gone on.

Both have struggled with internal leadership issues

Blairs, hated his follow on brown, all a bit of a hoohar about that, but a ice cream makes it all good don't it ;)

pac/fruit/dog Resign from leading in the tribe they formed after leaving a well lead tribe, then leave and re take up leadership in a new tribe, then help us rim the leader they put in place in the old tribe.

Both have near enough disappeared off the map

Blairs, left power being the longest serving labour government ever, had a lil stint in Europe, but who has heard owt of him recently?

pac/fruit/topdog, this one is more pac specific, who has heard owt of the big man recently :p

So in metaphoric terms:

Blair
has been and gone,
Cherie never said a word anyway,
And now the poor Hound blair is sat in office wondering what the hell to do

Awwww you poor thing, sorry if you don't find a new home soon Mask will have to put you down.:icon_twisted:

Seriously though have i mistook the 1st celebrity tw family to play tribalwars for a bunch of pikies :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

HMmm can i cut in and just make a valid point..

I like the fact how Cheetah did not go on a ego trip despite his tribe under his and his partners leadership (yes cheetah, iso and celestial are actually in a 3 way marriage) have made a tribe and maintained top spot in most ppl's eyes for some time.

swap celestial for sb007ck lol i dont want him feeling left out and alone :)

And thanks, why would i go on a ego trip?? i am not rank 1,i am not the greatest player,its a team game some people can make good/wise choices for other people other people would rather just follow and play the game..

How did legal proceedings go having a divorce with just one of your 2 partners :p or have i got it wrong was sb007ck always duke no3?

Some people do go on ego trips, d1mension is a horrendous culprit, I found the fact you didn't pretty cool, so said so :p

DeletedUser8195

Yeah well obviously if you noble all the barbs there isn't going to be much left to farm, I was more talking about nobling the odd barb here and there. They can be built up quickly if you can be bothered to farm... Which I can't haha.

DeletedUser4753

So we are in agreement the "Barb nobling strategy" that nwo employed is ridiculous :D

DeletedUser

but im not a barb whore?

if you look at my user file i have took many players out too. and 3-4 of them villages are off you friend cotton:)

OH them villages the ones in the heart of you that wait for it i never even stacked :)

The ones that took you 4 DAYs yes 4 DAYS to take as you got sniped that often and recapped just as often you had to use your friends. one snipe was only 34 sp and still creamed your behind :) So yeah them villages hehehe.

Just so everyone is aware i had already stated it makes more sense to let Dog take them villages rather than stack and lose buckets of defense due to there location but stated taking them would not be easy.

So dog we will let the public decide on who the real losser is :)

DeletedUser11655

OH them villages the ones in the heart of you that wait for it i never even stacked :)

The ones that took you 4 DAYs yes 4 DAYS to take as you got sniped that often and recapped just as often you had to use your friends. one snipe was only 34 sp and still creamed your behind :) So yeah them villages hehehe.

Just so everyone is aware i had already stated it makes more sense to let Dog take them villages rather than stack and lose buckets of defense due to there location but stated taking them would not be easy.

So dog we will let the public decide on who the real losser is :)

apparently its you as you cannot even spell 'loser' hahahah.

yeah i dint exactly do any att planner on them did i, i was being lazy when i took them, would be easy to snipe, there was like 5 minute gaps. anyway i dont care about you sniping nobles because i get them back for 1 pkt, but think about the flags i gained:)

DeletedUser4753

you seem more alive than usual so should be fun for cotton to give you some good lessons

don't flame spelling though, better to argue points pal

DeletedUser

It's against the rules to rebuke a user regarding their spelling or grammar. Besides, you are in no position to comment upon such concepts.

On-topic: I'd really like to see Mask win this world, they certainly have some of the best players on the world with WeekendWarrior and Pangela.

DeletedUser11655

It's against the rules to rebuke a user regarding their spelling or grammar. Besides, you are in no position to comment upon such concepts.

On-topic: I'd really like to see Mask win this world, they certainly have some of the best players on the world with WeekendWarrior and Pangela.

its also against the rule to insult another player in which many have done against my family all because 3 people related play the same game, (easy contact for support and help) (calling someone a loser/gypo/pikey or anything that may offend someone.)

DeletedUser

It is also common knowledge that two wrongs do not equate to a right. You should use the report feature.

DeletedUser11655

but if i was to do this half of the uk13 external community would get banned, im sure many people here has used a term to insult my family or myself, and 2nd i am not a grass/snitch so i wont.

DeletedUser4753

its also against the rule to insult another player in which many have done against my family all because 3 people related play the same game, (easy contact for support and help) (calling someone a loser/gypo/pikey or anything that may offend someone.)

first of all, i take responsibility for that, i was the twins of evil account so if your in a reporting mood, here i am.

secondly its a joke, a joke that humored most who read it and knew what i was on about

thirdly
calling someone a loser means someone who loses, look at war stats, this the case am i right?

calling someone a gypsy means someone who is a traveler, to which i likened the close knit family on tw together to the general tight knit family's that are common in gypsy communities.

Calling someone a pikey, is another word for gypsy, or can be used to mean a lower quality of people, bottom class as it were, in tw terms that would mean i believe the aforementioned players are poor.

Please if your offended by that and think i have not kept my points game based, the by all means report me, but all things were said in banter and in good humour, and to best of my knowledge within the rules, to which ive enjoyed posting and others have enjoyed reading.

I actually believe ive said nothing to offend you, and even if i have its all game based so all within rules.

I also wont be reporting people for criticizing players, in fact ive never reported on forums as i don't give 2 arm pits, all im saying is it makes you look bad to not argue cottons points and instead pick up on spelling or a typo.

DeletedUser4753

As would i, for me n ww its much about winning down to our ability and winning because we were no tribe hoppers.

(depressed i didn't get a mention) :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Sorry, I hadn't heard of your before UK13. Your forum presence is admirable but I have never even played the same world as you, so I cannot judge. :p

DeletedUser4753

Haha was just joking pushty, im well aware of that fact :)

i think you appeared in my break/hiatus from tw, before thier was no, and then i come back and whole new bunch of peeps, n my skype contacts most were dead, so only really now developing said contacts again.

but fear not, 1 world win will not satisfy my blood lust ;)

DeletedUser8195

What about me? :'( hehehehe.

DeletedUser4753

lol your not In mask yet pal.

oh did I say yet woops spilling my evil schemes again. rofl

besides if your jimmy white I'm a genetically engineered alex Higgins steven hendry ronnie osulivan all combined.

now we all love jimmy white but jimmy on his dog day would still get slapped by bionic me :p