UK15 Settings

DeletedUser4753

Well if you multiply the decimal given by the sum above with the minutes per field on a game speed 1 unit speed 1 world, then you would know.

Paladin 10 minutes per field
Spear fighter 18 minutes per field
Swordsman 22 minutes per field
Axe man 18 minutes per field
Archer 18 minutes per field
Scout 9 minutes per field
Light cavalry 10 minutes per field
Mounted archer 10 minutes per field
Heavy cavalry 11 minutes per field
Ram 30 minutes per field
Catapult 30 minutes per field
Nobleman 35 minutes per field.

(World speed x unit speed) x Bold'd minutes per field as listed = minutes per field on whatever world you are calculating for.

DeletedUser

okay ,thanks . in that case i'm voting for unit speed: 2 :)

DeletedUser4083

As you can probably guess that is still being altered as it gets set up. The final settings will be released in the usual official world start announcement :)

DeletedUser4753

2 deal breakers for me:

Fake limit inactive
Night bonus inactive

DeletedUser10790

I don't like those at all. I don't think a UK world would work without NB.

Blue

DeletedUser4753

I don't like those at all. I don't think a UK world would work without NB.

Blue

Im a active lil man but nb make uk, the fact you can time attacks in just after so over sleepers are punished, the face you can time nobles in before nb starts and have a nice clean vill take or mega loss's for retake attempts, if you take away night bonus would people just flock to .net?

i like uk for 3 reasons, less ego, far far better script rules, and nb.

people seem to invent undeserved ego's, on w13/14 was discussion about relaxing scripts, so take away nb and youve got the flaws of .net, without the massive player base.

Please please dont start going down this road guys.....

DeletedUser10790

I agree with this, most of us struggle to find a night farmer anyway! Now, your baically saying you need to doulb ethe player base on this server. For any account to be successful on UK15 will need a night co, and they are in short supply around here!

blue

DeletedUser

Yeah, getting rid of NB would be silly.

Don't think I'll be playing UK15 now any way unless the settings are very good.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Should do no barbs with hauls on... only villages were/are players villages.... make the farming competition so much more fun and make everyone have to think again... for a while at least...

DeletedUser4753

Should do no barbs with hauls on... only villages were/are players villages.... make the farming competition so much more fun and make everyone have to think again... for a while at least...

I think a world were barbs can be attacked(farmed) but not nobled would be good, unsure if possible to implement but its a bit tiresome players clustering and spear whoring, make tw a game of attack attack attack and you might breathe a bit of life into it.

DeletedUser10789

or barbs dont grow...and no bonus villages.
I think that no archers is good, and a little faster please :)

DeletedUser

i won't play it unless speed it will be 2 speed. Btw if barbs will grow to high i won't play . i don't no night bonus ,but i don't like nooob world too .