Speed versus Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry... would you actually have to use some skill rather than just having 8 co-players to farm for you and still get owned by solo accounts?...

You're wrong, he doesn't get owned by solo accounts. He rage quits before any have the chance.

DeletedUser3312

Sorry... would you actually have to use some skill rather than just having 8 co-players to farm for you and still get owned by solo accounts?...
Entertaining. 8 players? Name them.

Btw, have you ever reached top 10 on any world?

Your idea is ridiculous because it would remove FA from the game. A good income for Innogames. It would also force players to use illegal farming scripts again in order to farm player targets. Think before you make further dumb suggestions.

DeletedUser4753

Entertaining. 8 players? Name them.

Btw, have you ever reached top 10 on any world?

Your idea is ridiculous because it would remove FA from the game. A good income for Innogames. It would also force players to use illegal farming scripts again in order to farm player targets. Think before you make further dumb suggestions.

Cause top 10 on a world proves what exactly, i can start the minute a world starts and take high ranks via point whoring, and can also sit around the 30-20 mark and give most accounts above me a run for their money.

I think is reference is quite clear matty, you told us how with even a late start you would smoke the competition on w14 and take rank 1.

You with however many co's and not starting as late as you would have people believe did not achieve this, despite being so over confident that you would.

You may be good at speed,(but not the best)
You may be ok at normal (with co's)

But this false ego is stupid mate,

DeletedUser3312

I played W14 for about 2 weeks, then left the account. Get your facts right.

Top 10 proves nothing, top 5 proves something. Neither you (For certain) nor this mancheno kid have reached either, so attacking my ego when you are both below average is quite strange. Also please, point out where I've bigged myself up (Anywhere) in these recent posts. I mean it's bad enough that you're criticizing me, but criticizing me for something I'm not doing? Well that's down right stupid.

Jog on noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Who are you calling noob, i don't just play on who got the Fastest pc worlds.

"Also please, point out where I've bigged myself up"

Also please, point out where I've bigged myself up (Anywhere) in these recent posts. I mean it's bad enough that you're criticizing me, but criticizing me for something I'm not doing? Well that's down right stupid.

[14/11/2012 22:23:18] Matt: you saved yourself there
[14/11/2012 22:23:24] Matt: was gonnah rim you first
[14/11/2012 22:23:26] Matt: for when I hit rank.1
[14/11/2012 22:23:34] Matt: :D
[14/11/2012 22:23:37] tehjewlgnd: lol
[14/11/2012 22:23:38] Matt: Matt
[14/11/2012 22:24:18] tehjewlgnd: so your gonna rim me, rim bazza the brave, rim baz's acc and chase down rank 1 all withing a fair amount of time, say a month? or even 2?
[14/11/2012 22:24:33] tehjewlgnd: that would equate to be a fair correlation to your current ego :D
[14/11/2012 22:24:34] Matt: nah
[14/11/2012 22:24:40] Matt: Never said I'd rim baza
[14/11/2012 22:24:41] Matt: or you
[14/11/2012 22:25:01] tehjewlgnd: but achieve your uk 14 rank 1?
[14/11/2012 22:25:06] Matt: yh
[14/11/2012 22:25:08] tehjewlgnd: id still be pleased to see :)
[14/11/2012 22:25:11] Matt: it has my name on it
[14/11/2012 22:25:26] tehjewlgnd: (yn)
[14/11/2012 22:25:27] Matt: I mean
[14/11/2012 22:25:32] Matt: I'd hate to break my record
[14/11/2012 22:25:39] Matt: of joining world's and not being rank.1
[14/11/2012 22:25:42] Matt: would be pretty dumb eh

Exactly as i said, ask anyone in that chat, Matt plenty of times referred to himself as rank 1 waiting to happen, his over confidence and ego shone through but as always fell short of your so called amazingness.
Yea that would be pretty dumb wouldn't it, I find your posts often entertaining, but your so full of manure its ridiculous.

You know nothing of me, because i don't do the bragging on a astronomical scale that you do, but ask anyone who has fought me if im below average (although you may have to wait till a new world comes out till said people become available, if you catch my drift)

I suggest you scoot back to that hole in the ground you crawled from whilst im still being nice.......

DeletedUser3312

I played W14 for about 2 weeks, then left the account. Get your facts right.

Top 10 proves nothing, top 5 proves something. Neither you (For certain) nor this mancheno kid have reached either, so attacking my ego when you are both below average is quite strange. Also please, point out where I've bigged myself up (Anywhere) in these recent posts. I mean it's bad enough that you're criticizing me, but criticizing me for something I'm not doing? Well that's down right stupid.

Jog on noob.
Learn to read much?

Getting convo's from 3 months ago is actually quite laughable. So is the fact that at no point in that spam chat was I remotely being serious. I left the account well before the world truely started, but not before achieving the first most hauled award. Whilst you on the other hand, did you even reach top 100?

I am calling you a noob, because you are a noob. No two ways around it.

I suggest you scoot back to that hole in the ground you crawled from whilst im still being nice.......

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!

Man, you just earned a place on my signature.

DeletedUser4753

I am not your slave, if you want to go searching through such n such post be my guest, i read your drivel perfectly fine just why would i care about your demands.

A player pointed out on both normal worlds we have seen you play you have fell short of your apparent being better than everyone hence the flaming.

on w12 its accepted you had plenty of co's and come nobles you lost that rank and got nobled your self (many good players dont take rank 1 pre nobles, but post nobles they do because thier superior troop count allows them to take decent vills.

So on w12 you proved you were not this amazing player you say you are, you say wow i got rank 1, but so did many point whores.

On w14 you claimed multiple times and even went to the point of trying to wager pp with people that you would be rank 1, again you and your multiple co's account did not achieve this.

So my point of you being a egotistical player who does not have the skills to back it up remians true.

That being the case, what gives you the right to put other players down when their point about you is correct, maybe the figure 8 is not correct, but multiple co's and you still lost.

All said and done i don't care if a player is amazing or poor at tw, but if poor players are flaming perhaps better players when their point is true, then ofc im going to point it out.

DeletedUser3312

I am not your slave, if you want to go searching through such n such post be my guest, i read your drivel perfectly fine just why would i care about your demands.

...But you're more than happy to go looking up skype conversations from 3 months ago? :lol:

A player pointed out on both normal worlds we have seen you play you have fell short of your apparent being better than everyone hence the flaming.
mmm... UK12 I held Rank.1 for most of startup, and it's fair to say I didn't play UK14. You on the other hand have played nearly every world, and have yet to achieve even a rank 10. Have you even reached top 20?

on w12 its accepted you had plenty of co's and come nobles you lost that rank and got nobled your self (many good players dont take rank 1 pre nobles, but post nobles they do because thier superior troop count allows them to take decent vills.
On W12 it was primarily me and Meechan, with my SLAP! speed teamates occasionally logging in so their name could be on the rank.1 profile of the world. Me and meechan allowed it because we weren't even playing that world seriously.

So on w12 you proved you were not this amazing player you say you are, you say wow i got rank 1, but so did many point whores.
Please don't try and make out that I achieved Rank.1 at 100 points. Else I would then have to start calling you a liar. I achieved it 2.5k onwards.

On w14 you claimed multiple times and even went to the point of trying to wager pp with people that you would be rank 1, again you and your multiple co's account did not achieve this.
I waged pp with I am Shifty predicting the top 5. He lost and paid me.

So my point of you being a egotistical player who does not have the skills to back it up remians true.

That being the case, what gives you the right to put other players down when their point about you is correct, maybe the figure 8 is not correct, but multiple co's and you still lost.
I stated plenty of times that I wasn't playing uk12 long term. Only for the startup, why do you think I started warring the rank.1 tribe, tribeless?

All said and done i don't care if a player is amazing or poor at tw, but if poor players are flaming perhaps better players when their point is true, then ofc im going to point it out.
Yes you do care, your entire argument is based on it. A very poor argument. Considering that both my accounts have reached atleast top 2 on both of the worlds you claim I'm being egotistical about. I also lead the greatest speed tribe on this server, and most successful speed tribe of 2012, and I have numerous youtube guides designed to aid players learn the more skillful components of this game. I've also achieved over 60 speed wins on speed, and accumulated over 5000 premium points combined from my wins.

That's me being egotistical.

Are you going to start threatening me more now?

DeletedUser4753

Most of start up? id argue going up to 5-10 vills is start up, pre nobles ranks jump around all the time, often the better players being outside top 10, but after nobles is what decided weather you were pointwhoring to high ranks, or weather have the troops to back it up.

If you are rank 1 with 5k troops

and i am rank 7 with full farm

Who is better?

rank 7 by a mile!

So both w12, and w14 are not really great achievement are they? which was exactly Mancunia and will's point.

Speed i dont really care about, i dont play it, i sadly dont have 100's to spend on epic pc's ;) (didnt you just upgrade i read somewhere)

As i said aaaaaaaaaaaages ago, your good at speed, and with co's ok at normal, that doesnt give you the right to look down on anyone.

Ok at normal is like the top 10% of players, another 10% suck, and the other 80% dont make it past 100 points, being ok at tw is no achievement, so why you think your name is up their, i do not know.

More importantly, start up is not all tw, just the one thats more popular, so when someone disagree's that 5 barbs per player is silly, how exactly are you experienced enough to disagree, never playing past 5 vills successfully, and being a guy who's game is over in 3 hours on speed.

(btw i would multi quote if i knew how to use it :) )

AND YES I AM GOING TO THREATEN YOU!!!!

If you post again matty i may be tempted to reply, you have been warned!

DeletedUser4753

Does it not?, ok just high quality mouse n keyboard then

Its just matt's seem to break so much when it counts lmao :p

DeletedUser3312

Most of start up? id argue going up to 5-10 vills is start up, pre nobles ranks jump around all the time, often the better players being outside top 10, but after nobles is what decided weather you were pointwhoring to high ranks, or weather have the troops to back it up.
I couldn't care less what your definition of startup is.

If you are rank 1 with 5k troops

and i am rank 7 with full farm

Who is better?

rank 7 by a mile!
I'm sorry, but that wasn't my troop count? What is your point lol? If Rank.1 has a full nuke, and rank.7 has a full nuke, who is better?

So both w12, and w14 are not really great achievement are they? which was exactly Mancunia and will's point.
I'm not the one bringing it up 24/7 nor constantly referring them as achievements in one form or another. I think you should let it go that I outgrew all of you on one world after you challenged me.

Speed i dont really care about, i dont play it, i sadly dont have 100's to spend on epic pc's ;) (didnt you just upgrade i read somewhere)
Downgraded. My last Laptop died. My current one cost £70 off Ebay. This clearly shows how ignorant you are.

As i said aaaaaaaaaaaages ago, your good at speed, and with co's ok at normal, that doesnt give you the right to look down on anyone.
mmm.. I'm not looking down on anyone, merely flaming people who flame me. Admittedly, UK14 changed my estimates of normal players, but not substantially. With or without cos however, I'd still be better than you.

Ok at normal is like the top 10% of players, another 10% suck, and the other 80% dont make it past 100 points, being ok at tw is no achievement, so why you think your name is up their, i do not know.
I have no idea where your delusions come from. I have never stated I am a great normal player. Infact the entire point I joined a normal world was because some normal players criticized speed players in the speed forums.

More importantly, start up is not all tw, just the one thats more popular, so when someone disagree's that 5 barbs per player is silly, how exactly are you experienced enough to disagree, never playing past 5 vills successfully, and being a guy who's game is over in 3 hours on speed.
How is this relevant to me in any way? I highly respect players who finish worlds with huge amounts of points. I neither have the time nor the patience to do such things...

(btw i would multi quote if i knew how to use it :) )

AND YES I AM GOING TO THREATEN YOU!!!!

If you post again matty i may be tempted to reply, you have been warned!
/facepalm.

DeletedUser4753

I couldn't care less what your definition of startup is.
And i couldnt disagree more that being rank 1 with co players pre nobles before being nobled proves something

I'm sorry, but that wasn't my troop count? What is your point lol? If Rank.1 has a full nuke, and rank.7 has a full nuke, who is better?
Well you got nobled so evidently lacked ability to snipe or take a better village so your not all that are ya matty boy

I'm not the one bringing it up 24/7 nor constantly referring them as achievements in one form or another. I think you should let it go that I outgrew all of you on one world after you challenged me.
No you didnt, will maintained rank 1 despite your efforts, n i didnt really play w14

Downgraded. My last Laptop died. My current one cost £70 off Ebay. This clearly shows how ignorant you are.
Im ignorant because i dont follow matty's pc history or know price of pc's?? idiot.....

mmm.. I'm not looking down on anyone, merely flaming people who flame me. Admittedly, UK14 changed my estimates of normal players, but not substantially. With or without cos however, I'd still be better than you.
Someone points out a fact about you, and you respond with flames based on nothing, you claim to know your better than me, and seen as you love ranks as a rating of ability so much, please tell me my rank on w4.net? or w16.net? or w33 .net? or w1 uk?
Oh wait you can't know these things as thier not under this allias, you know nothing of me, my ability so cannot possibly say you are better than anyone you dont know.

I have no idea where your delusions come from. I have never stated I am a great normal player. Infact the entire point I joined a normal world was because some normal players criticized speed players in the speed forums.
So you proved normal players point then, that you mattyflan are not all that,

How is this relevant to me in any way? I highly respect players who finish worlds with huge amounts of points. I neither have the time nor the patience to do such things...
Because your flaming a guy who disagree's with your suggestions for settings of a normal world, when admittadly you just said you dont have the time or patience, where as the poster may have.

/facepalm.

Lighten up!

Replies in bold

DeletedUser3312

Lol. You have absolutely no argument at all, so why carry on posting?

Because your flaming a guy who disagree's with your suggestions for settings of a normal world, when admittadly you just said you dont have the time or patience, where as the poster may have.
I wasn't really flaming, but yes I picked on him slightly. He seems to stalk my posts every now and then stating something negative. My "flame" actually made sense, which was this:

I suggest you stop your ridiculous attempts to "threaten" me and get back on topic. It's like an ant threatening a boot.

DeletedUser4753

"Btw, have you ever reached top 10 on any world?"

No you attempted to belittle a player based on rank, then attempted to belittle me, and failed!

Any more suggestions for the new normal world speed pro...............

DeletedUser3312

Are you a moron?

Asking a question is not belittling. Look up it's definition. As for belittling you, I very well succeeded. If you honestly think you won this argument, then I'm afraid that instead of asking you, I am telling you; you are deluded son.

/Last post on the matter.

DeletedUser

Are you a moron?

Asking a question is not belittling. Look up it's definition. As for belittling you, I very well succeeded. If you honestly think you won this argument, then I'm afraid that instead of asking you, I am telling you; you are deluded son.

"Are you a moron?" - perfect example of a belittling sentence. Definitions are irrelevant, language is based on perception. Perception is the only reason, for instance, profanity is frowned upon. The definitions of most profane terms are the exact same as other, generally accepted words.

Speed and normal TW are very much different games and will appeal to different audiences. I see it as comparing CoD to Starcraft - nigh on impossible. Whilst I dislike the Speed forums, I see no reason to stop co-existing. :p

DeletedUser4753

Always good to have soon to be journalist about ;)

yea i quiet like speed forums but no need for belittling

DeletedUser

Matt played until a day before the following:
green.png
Squirting-CreamJoined23rd November 2012 - 16:151,861

His account also had tonnes of PP being spent on half times etc as Meechan was happily buying it all.
You also had Zac, who is an amazing player and he carried the account so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.