Congratulations to =FATE= on winning w4

DeletedUser

[sa]
This weekend saw the end of w4 with =FATE= reaching the 100% domination required for victory.

So, a massive congratulations goes out to all the =FATE= tribe members!

You have the rest of the week to say your goodbyes and copy out your notebooks and all that kind of thing - The world will be closed on Sunday 17th of February between 21.00 - 23.30

All members of the tribe will win 300 premium points each:

sour-kraut
mrlucaboy
Alastor
george taylor
davetheeagle
Wolfskoll
The lady
bringbackbuck
twotonecanary
Fillet
kajdean
Briar Rose
Dad Ace
talon11
annette holder
solman
Alv9

Plus Player Wins:

1st ~ sour-kraut - 1000 pp
2nd ~ mrlucaboy - 750 pp
3rd ~ Alastor - 500pp

Prizes will be added in the next few days.

UK 4 Guest Access

UK 4 Hall of Fame
[/sa]

DeletedUser8195

Congratulations =FATE=, well played. :) had a good couple of years playing with and getting to know you guys, and look forward to seeing you around again in the future. :)

(P.S. willing to accept any pp donations, ya know, for payment for being your spy all those years ;))

DeletedUser

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luca should have won it!!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser7797

Guys and gals from FATE, well done. It was a fair scrap and you guys won.

I knew Jimbo was really a mole, nobody could play that badly and be trying.....

(only joking JW :lol: )

DeletedUser10789

LOL
Well done chaps, Hopefully Uk6 will be soon to follow :D

mr luca shoulda won :)

DeletedUser

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luca should have won it!!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lol, they deserved it if you look at it from the start to the end, plus as kaj said, can't be a student forever!

DeletedUser11579

Davetheeagle here, was a blast guys, if any of you fancy W15 let me know on skype....davetheeagle

BTW...how long does a lifetime ban last on the externals? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Congrates FATE, a well deserved victory, not to belittle WET of course, they deserved to be in the final as well.
W4 was a cracking little world, my favourite by far, had a lot of fun here.

Hugs and Kisses,
Matt.

DeletedUser

Well done to everyone remaining in =FATE= .... a hard won war.

Well done to all those players who remained fighting til the end.

This was one of my favourite worlds and was glad to have been a small part of it.

xx

DeletedUser6617

This has been one of my favourite worlds as well. I was going to quit playing, but stayed until the end, and now it feels really strange. Not sure what to do when I cant log in on w4 anymore lol
Will miss many of the great people there :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Its about time you idiots finished up. Well done. So... Imperial Faith, would you like to go again? Id be more then happy to return and try to kick your butt again. What ever happened to the wetluv tribe anyway after i left?

DeletedUser6617

Its about time you idiots finished up. Well done. So... Imperial Faith, would you like to go again? Id be more then happy to return and try to kick your butt again. What ever happened to the wetluv tribe anyway after i left?

Looked at the stats and saw that your best achievement was 247,366 points and rank 54. Not exactly kicking butt, but you might think so your self :lol: Not nice calling people idiots though...