UK 4 Player Of Year Award 2011

DeletedUser7797

OK it's nearly then end of the year and no-one has posted for some time so I thought I would tot up the points.
I have given 5 points for the first choice, 3 points for second and 1 for third.

I have also given 5 points to each of the two players mentioned in the final category. The top ten for 2011 are:

1 MrLucaboy - 121 points
2 Harry Jacjk 87 points
3 Sour-Kraut - 43 points
4 Bringbackabuck - 40 points
5 Jimmy White - 38 points
6 Redleg - 34 points
7 Scouseseamus - 33 points
8 Redfella - 31 points
=9 Heckuvaguy - 21 points
=9 Alastor - 21 points

Congratulations to all of the players who were named throuhout the thread and thanks to Redfella for starting it.

Special congrats to Luca and HJ well done and thanks from your tribe-mates.

DeletedUser

Yes I did Jimmy

Yes Jimmy,

I did, 1972-1975 Ernest Bevin School, Tooting London SW17, Zans billiard hall was our second home!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8195

As you can probably guess, I'm not the real Jimmy - there are quite a few problems there, age and gender being big ones - so I cannot confirm that, sorry. But it does sound very cool!

My friend played a double or quits handicapped game of snooker with him once! Got up to £40 000 and then lost it all haha.

DeletedUser2154

how far off are you lot from ending the world now a days?

DeletedUser

Will be a while yet Cody.

I reckon this time two years it might not be over as we are getting down to the core of the stubborn headed mules who just wont give in.

However don't quote me on this. :p

DeletedUser8534

I reckon this time two years it might not be over as we are getting down to the core of the stubborn headed mules who just wont give in.

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser8195

DOUBLE QUOTE FTW!

You're gonna get banged Shaney ;)

DeletedUser

thanks guys, to celebrate by the end of the year i will have ALL my villas exactly on 9754 points :D (yes most were busy internalling and moving around support i was very busy on this LOL)

DeletedUser

i know, i try to be as sad as you but i just can't seem to reach your level :(

DeletedUser

Well done everyone that received votes, every player and spectator has made this a very respectable war.

DeletedUser7797

Any TW4 players want to try and do this again for 2012???

DeletedUser7797

Just a thought.......

Players of the world???

Thoughts guys?

DeletedUser4083

That would have to be between you, Luca and Marsha (Morning Willow). Major respect and love for you 3 :)