General overview of UK15

DeletedUser

How are all your thoughts on this world so far?
What tribes are you watching?
Which players are you watching?
Who do you see dominating the next few weeks/months?

DeletedUser11546

The world looks to be competitive with a couple good tribes. And I think it will become very interesting soon enough.

I'm watching Ion, Lag. and the AOD family.

Sprinter (to see if he can make it to next week without getting banned), Bad Boys, Practice makes perfect and Win Again

I see Lazy? dominating ;)

DeletedUser9598

All the 4 k's have a potentially dominant tribe in them, all are rank 1 and in the top 5 of the world. Should be interesting to watch over the next few weeks or so

Watching and waiting for the first AOD tribe to disband :lol: keeping an eye on Lazy? too, can see a few inhouse squabbles just waiting to happen

Not really keeping an eye on anyone bar my own tribe members and any local threats

Lazy? early domination

DeletedUser

I totally agree with you both, 4 strong contenders one in each K with nice spreads across the K's (apart from IONs which isn't very nice in certain areas).

I can see Lazy? taking it for a while, and then a new tribe forming to take over the top. But can't see any others overtaking them (unless lots of them quit) for quite a long time looking at each tribes member list.

I predict this in player rankings:

Dispise will take rank 1 and myself (Bad Boys) or Jpmullane rank 3. This is based on farming as we are the only 3 above 1mil and the only ones on track to being able to fund nobles without stopping all ques and having very low troops.
Duffzilla will stay up with Marks famous barb nobling :icon_wink: and Nibbler will drop to rank 4-5.

DeletedUser9017

Tribes I am watching are ION and LL. I didnt think Lag. would be doing so well- they have impressed me so far, not sure how long they will last though.

Lazy? are the tribe I expect to win though - obviously :lol:

Player wise, I reckon jpmullane, bad boys, dispise and morning star will dominate the top spots, providing they stay.

DeletedUser7369

I am loving the world so far. Got my eye on a few peeps, dispise and bad boys obviously working hard and pulling in the hauls, mark and nibbler looking like they spending the pp. Lots of good players and potentially strong tribes. Reckon the key will be who sticks around and how long for. Like Nauz is fond of saying during start-up a single mistake can cost you much more than later in the game. Things could change completely if one of the top players hits a stack with their nobles when they go for a new village.

I am pretty confident Lazy? will stick around in some shape or form as most of them are here for the lols. Probably say the same for LL as proven long term players in there. Will be interested to see what happens with the AOD family. Their leader seems confident that numbers matter more than quality. something to be said for that but that something is pffft yeah right.

btw - jpmullane is co played now and i feel kinda mean that it is my forum personality meaning kaj doesnt get the same credit despite doing so much. any ideas on a name change will be welcomed :)

DeletedUser11546

I didnt think Lag. would be doing so well- they have impressed me so far, not sure how long they will last though.

Yeah.. I've been surprised by them also, they have some very good members but their leader (haran) is yet to be tested, and I'm betting on this tribe falling apart in a month or so.

DeletedUser

I think the world seems oddly even as it stands. There's a lot of talent spread out among several tribes. Lag, ION, LL and Lazy? all have respected players and would have a fair shot at winning the world.

As a noob who's only ever won "easy" worlds with the "mediocre" KnK, I think this world will be one that the winners can be proud of :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... though worlds are won with the players that are left and if you subscribe to the belief that the players that dominate at start up could, if they choose to, continue to world end and still dominate then yes... KnK are mediocre world winners...

I don't know of a world that KnK has been on that they haven't won... and looking at this world I see no reason for it to be any different...

With KnK council members in both WGN and Dptd on W14 it could well be two in a row...

But hey ho.... that's the future... currently as an average player it's good to see the start up players are spread between more than one tribe, maybe because there hasn't been so many on a uk world for a good while... hopefully that will stay the same and we get some good fights, external flaming and general beating of chests and claims of inactivity/real life issues for why players got beat.....

Personally I'm watching LL and Lag as I have members close to me....

As a side note... the day Will says his account has/is being played actively is the day I eat my laptop... :)

DeletedUser9598

Wills account was pretty inactive on W14 too, was only online for about 23 and a half hours a day :lol:

On a side note, id love to see some big wars on this world between solid tribes. I didnt play w9, 10 or 11 (much) so dunno about them but i havent seen a real good solid war since w8

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I can tell you that W9 never got a good war... lots of talk but never happened... W11 I believe was won by a merge... was it W10 that Gixxer got all upset about for some reason.... W14 will be a WGM/Dptd merge.... the rest I can't even make stuff up about...

I think most players these days understand that a war between two evenly matched sides, only slows growth so unlikely to really happen till a world is down to two dominant tribes... and normally by the time that happens you can fit the decent accounts into one tribe...

Hence why I fight on the forums...

In defense of Will... he did have exams and his two co-players disappear just before those incomings popped up on W14 and he lost villages... Honestly, it's true... I'm not taking the .....

DeletedUser

by your definition of inactive. you still have 1m hauled....

Honestly is, Julia and Nick haven't logged for the last few days and barely play.
Ask Blue if you want, I showed him my recent logins on my 'Last Logins' IP and the account was logged into 3 times a day for the last few days by myself twice and Cranky once on each day.

Wills account was pretty inactive on W14 too, was only online for about 23 and a half hours a day :lol:

Nah my account was very active on UK14 until after Christmas (it was about 12-15 hours a day) when Cam disappeared due to incomings and Neo had family visiting all the time (or something like that) so couldn't play.

In defense of Will... he did have exams and his two co-players disappear just before those incomings popped up on W14 and he lost villages... Honestly, it's true... I'm not taking the .....

I agree with you on all your points about tribes not fighting etc.
No, I told Cam and Neo I would be away from 28th (or 29th, somewhere around then) of December until 4th of January and I was away for that time. I came back to find them not dodging anything (not even the offence), losing 70%+ of the troops and a few villages and not calling for support or anything alike.
Then, once I came back, they both went AWOL leaving me solo on the account.
I had my exams, but I still played a fair bit on it - as much as I could anyway. However, obviously I barely did much other than stack/rebuild/occasional farming (I hauled like 5mil in total in the whole of January and before January I was coming up to or on 5mil a day if I remember correctly)

Now, if I can fix my skype settings and put back on my chat logs (which I will happily try if you want) I can prove all of this to you. Also if I could get my logins from the world back then I would be able to as well. Unfortunately, I cannot do the second unless TW support would give it to me.

I don't see why you are jumping to the conclusions that all my excuses are bull, when they have clear valid evidence.
I have a very good history of defending etc and in EVERY world I have played since and including W58 I have been mass attacked during start up onwards mostly due to very good growth (as proven by forum posts I have been leaked, people trying to 'stop the threats' and such) but always maintained my top ranks APART from UK14 for obvious reasons.
Heck, an example would be UK8 which people should remember (such as Paul as he experienced it on the other side) as they played the worlds.. I was under constant attack from about 20k onwards to 500k (when I quit, just after they all stopped) and I lost 0 villages, had the highest ODD, killed the most nobles and literally sniped over 100 trains with no ms gap.

If you are active, defending is incredibly easy.

@Rhodododododen

If the tribes stick around (Lazy?, LL, Lag. and ~ION~ but they obviously will) then perhaps it does give them a real chance to show off how good they are and it should be very interesting to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7369

Lol @ will, my jack n jill account used to show one sign in every 24 hours because i never logged out. List of ips doesnt mean it was inactive between times. Nice try.

DeletedUser11546

Will don't lie, you know your account is active, the members on your account may not be active but then again there's 4 of you on the account...?

DeletedUser

Lol @ will, my jack n jill account used to show one sign in every 24 hours because i never logged out. List of ips doesnt mean it was inactive between times. Nice try.

(chuckle) good job :icon_wink:
But nah I'll skype you how active the account really is and you will be surprised.

Will don't lie, you know your account is active, the members on your account may not be active but then again there's 4 of you on the account...?

Ask Nick or Cranky (as you added him as well) and they'll tell you the same. The reason I got so many co-players was because we were all so inactive. I hoped it would make the account very active but it hasn't, although I am happy with the activity it does have to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have been pretty inactive considering on our account, i didn't even play the first week of the account as i was away on course, and lately been busy in real life but this will change soon, be sure to see us picking up the game. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4753

I think w15's alright, got a couple from earlier worlds, which i like to see, and the peeps of w14, knk/tir/wg peeps all back for another run.
A shame a few have left for us9, but either way, think its quite tight at the top.

Watching top 3, ION are the knk's again so worth a watch, think TURDS could do well deffo thier top members will feature in a top tribe somewhere.

Dispise and bad boys i think are in running for the top
jpmullane could feature but more likly for 3rd imo

Think ll and lazy will pull away, think lag will change and members join elsewhere.
Think ION wont do as well as ppl think