TBN open door

DeletedUser4753

TBN is recruiting.

We are a tribe based north east, we exist to show how a good tribe should function, and teach as many newb's/prospects/medium players as we can. We do not discriminate on ability or previous achievements, and do not require ridiculous life stealing activity.

If in the area, want to join north east, or are a forum reader looking for some invaluable lessons and teaching experience please contact me in game under "d1abolic" or via forums.

Our priority is have a good tribe experience and teaching willing players how to be better than the average fool, and if a bit of success comes along whilst this project functions, all the merrier.

Cheers and thanks for not trolling.

DeletedUser7369

good luck. shoulda gone to the k ion are dominating. give yourself a chance.

DeletedUser9598

Your constant banging on about ION/KnK is getting very boring, keep it too 1 thread instead of trolling multiple with the same crap

DeletedUser8195

Your constant banging on about ION/KnK is getting very boring, keep it too 1 thread instead of trolling multiple with the same crap

^what he said^

Stop banging on about it, you're annoying, go away.

DeletedUser4753

Knk and my 2 man tribe got mentioned in same breath :eek:.

/me bows

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Who mentioned KnK?!!? I said ION and as everyone knows they are completely separate tribes with no similarities or connections...

The sooner people realise that and get back to talking about W15 and not past worlds the better the W15 forum will be!!!!

DeletedUser4753

^+rep, knk ION are a seperate tribe, with thier own bright future, thier members dont noble barbs, nor do they use diplo, why people compare them to knk is beyond me