Good vs Evil

DeletedUser4083

All you guys being naughty everywhere right when the snow causes 4 faults in the power lines near my house cutting the power. Going to take some time to clear up the mess!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score

If the rules and they way they are applied wasn't so ridiculas we might all behave...

Seems I can call you an retarded idiot, and that's fine.. but if I dare do ****** it's an infraction... what about if I said your a xxxxxxx retarded idiot?....

DeletedUser4083

We don't just go "Oh there's a post with stars in it, lets infract it", we look at the context in which it has been used, which 99% of the time it is disguising a swear word or insult. You are aware that the use of starring out letters and/or entire swear words was done in order for the insult to get past the censor system? Since the system was removed players have continued to do it, even when it has always been against the forum rules as this is an all ages family forum.
In regards to the other part of your comment, that again goes upon context. As to what brought up that particular insult if you have an issue with it then feel free to mail me and I will discuss with you why I did what I did.

If you were to specifically insult me or anyone else like that then of course you would get in trouble, so keep the insults clean and game related and we will have a happy family friendly forum :).

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin: phlipster you ever listen to your self?
you really have become power crazy havent you :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser4083

Not power crazy by any means, if that was the case then my actions would be reviewed by the forum admin and the community manager to see if I was being overly harsh in my punishments and words. I am merely making sure that everyone follows the forum rules, for if everyone follows them then we will have a happier community :)

I always do my best to explain the reasoning behind my actions, so if and when people have an issue with me then they are always more than welcome to mail or skype me, or take it to the admins if they feel that my reasoning and explanation are not valid enough.

DeletedUser

what does the CM actually do anything rather than giving disappointing weak replies?