Devils PRIDE is Temporary

DeletedUser10790

Good day UK15,

The development of this world has been rather slow and, because of this, the Lag. leadership has been too busy farming and playing Curve (questions welcome) to notice that some of our members have been faring badly! So, after a thorough check through my tribes history, I notice we have somehow lost as villa to:

5geatWYfsTWl9aZEW7EnL2ydxXkkJVod_a5P057bMVvGYAwcs7lofhvFDt--beCbJ0bXY9WMffuWcf0k7xMoZYw1wOAZx9E9e10wGeAePS6k-6pXTAkS6seRaw

Next, I noticed another besmirch on our nobling record! We had lost a villa to these frivolous fairies:

4AsAQTeVZXenWspBxOLaZQEcdVUGk9a0k572MJhhOg3lc6Aa8_QXrJCxJLFhKqLq7KfBuxOmBp1btw1kDMhhqeiTAsMFICYC_8lE2X0BJueuZcQirLXNT0-_Ew

I didn't like that so did a bit of research and found that its okay as they are quite friendly really and have a nice big family:
Devils
Temp.
Tempi
Tempy
NME

However, in their case, PRIDE really has come before a fall.....

The others, well, they will be shown that their success in our k really is Temporary. As the name of one of their family tribes suggests, many more of them will be 'TemporarilyRimmed' soon. But, i think many of these may be permanently.

Stats so far:

Side 1:
Tribes: Lag.
Side 2:
Tribes: Temp., Tempi, Tempi., Tempy., Devils, PRIDE, PRIDE2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 118
Difference: 39

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 9
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 181,386
Side 2: 208,640
Difference: 27,254

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,655
Side 2: 33,048
Difference: 15,607

chart

Unfortunately they make for poor reading, and the Lag. council really were suprised to see them, we really musts stop being so lazy......

So, we have decided to take action!

Lag. declares on Devils, the Temp family, and the PRIDE family.

Credit to JPmullane for his input, greatly appreciated.
(Rep appreciated as always)

blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had a nice mail from Chaz on taking that village that made him restart:

ChazChellios on 07.04. at 05:56
I see you have nothing else in your life to occupy yourself because who launches attacks in the dead of night when people are sleeping? When most tribe mates are asleep so cant support? I just hope you don't use public transport because i will find out where you live and see if you have an oyster card/gold card/ travel card, i will target you and withdraw them, better yet i may get the courts to issue an asbo to prevent you from ever using public transport, you see I'm a general manager for the revenue protection team at TFL and i don't take kindly to cowardice as i see it on a daily basis, thanks again as you have given me a reason to love my job again!
============================================================

So this is PRIDE really lazy lot in an over powered job, who think there great.
Welcome to the real world and to what fulls run public transport, that is one of the worse in the world.
Shame on you trying to hit the old just for playing this game, shame on you for not running a public transport that works.

Oh hold on lets taxs payers put more and more money into it, yeah lets give the banks more money too may as well!

DeletedUser

Well Chaz is a charming young fella isn't he ;) nerd rage ftw.

DeletedUser

Plus lets talk cowardice from a player who when in Bad Boys used 3 of his members to attack Jakeashley.

They failed why I guess the coward help out, or is that us cowards help out hmm?

DeletedUser1762

GL and HF to all that's involved :D

And public transport guy. Stop playing this and do your job. I have 101 things that I can complaint about the public transport

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Perhaps you should check your tribes diplomacy... we have...

No Merges EVA!!!! but huggin as hard as you can... them barbs must be trembling specially if they see what damage you did to them on W14...

I'm not sure what is funnier, threatening to take away someones oyster card when every knows Wombles don't ever leave Wimbledon Common... or threatening them with an ASBO when it's clear they don't leave the house or how else do they grow so quick playing solo and manage to be up in the middle of the night to send attacks....

DeletedUser

Lets look at it:

Apr 10th The tribe has declared war on Devils.
Apr 11th The tribe PRIDE has joined the war.
Apr 11th The tribe Temp. has joined the war.
Apr 11th The tribe NME has joined the war.
Apr 11th The tribe Tempi has joined the war.

All against lag so you never heard of PRIDE lol.
Devils hug and they need too, lag will just crush you all.
Without a hug or a kissing butt, K45 our K so get out of it :lol: pls

DeletedUser

Apr 10th The tribe has declared war on Devils.
Apr 11th The tribe PRIDE has joined the war.
Apr 11th The tribe Temp. has joined the war.
Apr 11th The tribe NME has joined the war.
Apr 11th The tribe Tempi has joined the war.

Crap! :xmas_eek:

A quit

DeletedUser

You not notice that chain on your leg m8?

It means your not going anywhere :icon_twisted:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
it's not the chain Meec needs to worry about.. it's the bomb in his laptop that will explode if he goes more than 30 seconds without pressing A or B...

Just when a threat to remove a Wombles oyster card was likely to be the funniest moment of this war..

Along comes my friend and yours, DW... and although we thought he had already used his best line "munching barbs while others noble our villages isn't cowardice and is a great strategy" on W14 he comes up with...

We have no diplomacy with PRIDE... only moment before NME joins a war with PRIDE...

funny? yes... Ironic? I'll ask the audience...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It should be an interesting war, although still too soon in my opinion.

I stated to Mancunia some time ago that I can't see any other tribe but Lag. dominating this world, but I'm more than willing to eat humble pie should anyone want to prove me wrong.

Kilroy

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
though you may be proved wrong... it isn't going to be by this bunch of muppets that Lag are currently at war with...