The Bunny attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9793

quick question :

Anyone from Bunnies have an attack script handy ? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser10156

I've not forgotten your last ridiculous post sir pangolin and yet here you are again drawing attention to yourself. One day your villages will be mine :)

DeletedUser9793

So I take it you dont have a copy of the same script Mahoona was using :-(
Damn ! that looked like a good one .

DeletedUser9793

......too late .....mahoona players ran away and dumped the sit on poor nom. aka free account manager .
lol, cant say we didnt warn your council when you took him in , but you were all too busy gloating and ganging up on Lady Kali and swearing eternal revenge and stuff .

[21/06/2013 14:14:43] Clara: i know im naive, i always see the best in people even if its not there, but I wont be treated like a cock

I dont know about cockerals , but do understand principle of chickens coming home to roost :lol:

DeletedUser10790

Are you the same idiot that made himself look a fool on the uk12 forums? Remember it was something like your name.....

blue

DeletedUser10341

Are you the guy who guy lady kali the password to the jaycee account :)

DeletedUser9793

yes yes , this idiot and his mates killed you off on w12 and you couldnt hack it on w14, and i hear you doing consistently well on w15. I love what you posted about your speed performance also :

"Afraid not, my reasons for leaving were to play against those who are better than me more frequently, "
Blue

so if you got beaten up by an idiot , what does that make you on the evolutionary scale of tw ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

Haha, well different people would say different things about me.
uk12 - IMO was a good world till all the hugging began (including my side)
uk14 - started in core, struggled to maintain top 20 with a horrible area, got gangbanged by 8 attackers and still took 2 of their villas
uk15 - top 5 through startup, 3rd most hauled I was for a long time. Quit at rank 5 and gifted.... (While leading rank 2/3 tribe)

and no, I never gave Jaycee's pw to anyone.

blue

DeletedUser9793

Its a game, play for fun, post in externals for fun.
If tw peeps think good or bad , so what? as long as its fun .
I dont shout my stats , but my mates know my form . If peeps want to call me a fool, then let them continue to underestimate......and the foolishness remains with them .

DeletedUser10156

......too late .....mahoona players ran away and dumped the sit on poor nom. aka free account manager .
lol, cant say we didnt warn your council when you took him in

They've not run away, they're both still with us. I've helped them out when they're not able to be online but they run the account not me. I'd help any of my tribe with a sit if they're being opped. Its what a good tribemate and duke would do to help ease the pressure. I have no idea what you are going on about, you didn't warn us about anything. You seem to constantly lie Sir Pang, I have absolutely no respect or faith in anything you say anymore.

, but you were all too busy gloating and ganging up on Lady Kali and swearing eternal revenge and stuff .
You've heard one side of that story, have you ever wondered why 2 of Lady Kalis ex tribes have gone out of their way to attack her when she's left? Its not because she's an easy target, she's a very able defender. It's due to her behaviour in the tribe. If BB leadership had acted unreasonably then surely the people who had followed her from EXP to BB would have followed her again. However even they were disgusted with her. You're going to learn we were right the hard way, same way we did.

[21/06/2013 14:14:43] Clara: i know im naive, i always see the best in people even if its not there, but I wont be treated like a cock

I dont know about cockerals , but do understand principle of chickens coming home to roost :lol:

I've got no idea what you're meaning to stir with this comment. We're a happy ship in BB, we're going to win this world and none of your really pointless propaganda is going to cause us an issue. You really do suck at PnP as much as you do the game of tw.

DeletedUser9793

hush now clara , tis you telling lies . I cant refer specifically to cheating incidents cos its infractible but as far as i and many players of tw are concerned you play with a bent bat . Why would i be overly concerned about your opinion of me ? i dont respect you or your underhand tactics . I really hope you clean up your act . Its bad for tw .

1 yes i chatted with Dr Evil about Mahoona, when he joined you . he was a member of your council at the time. Best you check befpre you come out calling liar .
2 one day mahoona had 1.5m pts , next day he had 1m pts . Obviously then , there was nothing dodgy ,
3 if someone is gaining unfair advantage by say, cheating and/or multi accounting , hypothetically wouldnt you be concerned ?
4 i dont believe in bullying and without doubt a few of you tried to bully lady kali . I seen the skypes . Not pleasant reading . Hope you are proud of yourselves .
5 having and using passwords of other players is also a breach of rules , i am sure you would agree . i say no more on this point but am sure you understand .

so best you cut out the ' i am whiter than white ' mularky

Clearly you get a bit upset when someone stands up to you and you dont get your way . You got your fans , fair enough .

now the fantasy bit ....you are gonna win this world .pmsl
I havent seen anything yet from you apart from various nefarious activities which show you anything above mediocre on this world for at least last 3 months . I am just playing casually here and am bored of you promising to take all my villas but failing to deliver TBH i wouldnt even mind loosing to you , if you just played honestly . After all, its just a game, not an obsession

DeletedUser10156

I play with a bent bat? Care to explain or is this yet another of your wild unfounded accusations?

1. No DrEvil isn't on our council so telling him wasn't informing us, and what is it you claim to have informed him?
2. And your point?
3. Yes I would, so yet again I'll ask what is your point?
4. We bullied her did we? You live in a fantasy land. If anyone had words to say to Lady Kali it is because she'd upset them. Should they decide to tell her so that's not bullying. Looks like you've been sucked in by the damsel in distress routine, all fool you!
5. I'll say it one final time, what is your point?

Clearly you get a bit upset when someone stands up to you and you dont get your way . You got your fans , fair enough .

What is it I haven't got my own way with? and I can assure you you don't upset me. You annoy me because your forum posts are just fictional jibberish.

which show you anything above mediocre

1 Nom Nom Nom -=BB=- 2,937,619 313 9,385
31 TheGardener C.A. 772,621 88 8,780

If I'm mediocre then what does that make you? I have 3.5 times as many villages as you.

DeletedUser9793

As I said, I am merely a casual player in this world and i never claimed in any world to be a great player, just average to acceptable and ticking along . But do have fun , so that keeps me playing
Those that claim to be marvellous and get there using dark arts and illegal scripts and cheats , you must be having a larf if you expect me to rate that form of success.
Why do I flame against your account ? probably because enough peeps keep complaining about you and your methods and you still got the cheek to come back and pretend to hold the moral high ground .
why do i flame against mahoona ? cos they used wrongful methods to gain success,
And when you support a player who was banned then had pts deduction it makes you complicit . lols when you shout you are a good and caring duke for propping up an account that got busted . Wouldnt a good duke ensure that cheating never prospered and have no truck with it ?

At the end of the world , i will detail and specify how you do your shizzz.

DeletedUser11971

^^ oh dear.

I don't play this world but one thing and one thing only. If you think someone is cheating put a support ticket in. What you have done is imply and put it on here and then said "details for world end"

Pathetic.

If you know then ticket in and let the ingame mods deal with it. Otherwise keep quiet. There is PnP and there is drivel like this. Since TW began folks never accept that others can win by just being more active/better /whatever but unless you have proof then say nothing as is really scraping the barrel.

I and everyone with half a brain think you are just spouting or you would have put that ticket in. What does this make you Pangolin?

Please refrain from being a poster boy for contraception and just keep quiet from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.