Predictions?

DeletedUser

I predict we won't see much of Jo for a little bit. She got rimmed. Maybe my prediction will change it though and she'll come and post

DeletedUser4753

That would be true if trolls ever needed a shred of ability to come up with loud mouthy posts.

i predict voices wont be around in the next 6-8 weeks, just looks unstable, n ive heard dare's spear fakes are second to non :eek:

DeletedUser

So? I don't like you but I don't go around stating your failures at every possible opportunity. It's a game where only 40 players win out of thousands; people get rimmed. We don't need to be constantly reminded about that by random haters with an obsession.

DeletedUser8097

So? People get rimmed. I don't need to be constantly reminded about that by random haters with an obsession.

It's a painful topic for you I know (hug)

On a more on-topic note, I predict you will be rimmed on this world as well as on absolutely all the other worlds you've played (hey! afterall, it's the "predictions" topic) + a 3-side war in less than a month. I'll be available for the fun by that time. Still don't know which side to choose :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11971

I predict we won't see much of Jo for a little bit. She got rimmed. Maybe my prediction will change it though and she'll come and post

lol so what are you predicting that I won't post or I will?! I was sad that my acc got rimmed rather than internalled mind but such is life! Still you should have noticed I went quiet a while before the acc died no?! Ah well

That would be true if trolls ever needed a shred of ability to come up with loud mouthy posts.

Now now d1 calling everyone a troll that thinks you are a TW prat would mean everyone here is a troll! Try and grow up but loving the fact that all of a sudden you can spell!

Jo quit like 10days ago.....

I did sad times.

I predict that this world, if you give it a chance, will be nearly as awesome as UK3 and I am still most sad I had to leave.

I wish you all the best of luck

Not his fault he doesn't like Jo, I don't like her either.

rofl this did make me laugh heaps. Ty

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Jo... you village was internalled... a Romanian just borrowed it for a few days...

Werty had already been stolen so no blame on him...

DeletedUser

lol so what are you predicting that I won't post or I will?! I was sad that my acc got rimmed rather than internalled mind but such is life! Still you should have noticed I went quiet a while before the acc died no?! Ah well

I predict that this world, if you give it a chance, will be nearly as awesome as UK3

Kinda both :icon_redface: atleast I cannot be wrong!

I do agree that this world is shaping up to be very well. Looking at the map many tribes all owning certain area's (most likely due to alot of pre-regging) and it's looking nice. Let's just hope hugging and merging doesn't ruin this... *looks at Voices*

DeletedUser4753

jo you are a troll though, no no no not literally i wasnt making any reference to ur face.

i mean the internet version.

yey mentioning spelling...... keyboard warrior brah ya dint dot ur t or cross ur i

DeletedUser

I predict VIP wont be around in a week

Pretty easy to tell that the dukes have gone inactive they wont last much longer as a tribe if no one steps up. They are even seeking out side help to come in and duke their tribe :p

DeletedUser

Kinda both :icon_redface: atleast I cannot be wrong!

I do agree that this world is shaping up to be very well. Looking at the map many tribes all owning certain area's (most likely due to alot of pre-regging) and it's looking nice. Let's just hope hugging and merging doesn't ruin this... *looks at Voices*

Diplomacy is key ;p

at least my tribe don't internal everyone they invite o_O

You lot got like 30.players to join grow and internal, something tells me cheating is going on here o_O

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is key ;p

at least my tribe don't internal everyone they invite o_O

You lot got like 30.players to join grow and internal, something tells me cheating is going on here o_O

Cheating? I think its more like good planning on a limited haul world. I personally did not do this nor am i in their tribe. But on a limited/no haul world and lot of players who "co-play together" will join on 2 different accounts night sit each other and internal each other and play on the "better account". Which is no different then merging accounts on a regular world besides the fact its kind of planned on no hauls/limited hauls. Not saying this is what they are doing ether just saying it happens a lot.

As for your tribe "diplomacy is key" Good diplomacy is key, merging and allying everything in site will only be the down fall of your tribe.