Barb Nobling Record??

DeletedUser

Zippy, i dont do personal challenges. This is a tribe game. Hence we perform as a tribe or fail as a tribe. 1 for and all........

That fortunately is what separates our 2 tribes. Help! no doubt has some talent, but from what i get mailed, you dont seem to like each other very much.

Us on the other hand..............Well, those goals for, are certainly a nice number

[23:03:08] Martin~Zippy/Th3 Mad Hatter W19: Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,582
Side 2: 233
Difference: 1,349

[23:03:32] Martin~Zippy/Th3 Mad Hatter W19: Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 747
Side 2: 17
Difference: 730

Thats the stats Mr bock 2 players getting what half ur conquers? This has been my point for along time, Xprd have some quality players. But quality tribe? No. Carried by the active ones in the tribe, which admittedly your part of, but i'd never buy the claim your tribe is better. In the end without the big 2 on the front this war would be a different story, but alas things happen for a reason, nothing over till it's over tho ;) Much more fun to be had in the coming months/years :icon_razz:

~Zipppyyyy

DeletedUser

Ahh yes I've heard about the Infamous Yellow Joby and his threats

And D1, are we talking total ODA, or just war ODA?

Yellow Joby??? You realise he was trashing Myhill right ;)? He's also up if u count his stats vs xprd quite comfortably. Which considering his front is Hap/Tex/Clestial/Myhill clearly he's not yellow eh ;)?

~Zipppyyyyy

DeletedUser4753

[31/07/2013 21:26:21] d1mension: im debating wheather ur the best in xprd or not
[31/07/2013 21:26:28] d1mension: despite growth
[31/07/2013 21:26:32] d1mension: ur just lazy :p7
[31/07/2013 21:27:16] Matt / wyman / cheetah: yeah i am lol
[31/07/2013 21:27:21] Matt / wyman / cheetah: cba to farm haha

Your just lazy??
Yeah i am lol

Haha well done for trying to spin a convo lmao

Martin me banned?? Dont think so lol

tryin to spin what thats how i read it? i dint see u denying it jeeeeeez.....

you mean mi challenge sb00cky? either is good for me

DeletedUser4342

Trashing mhill yeah he did well on him,still didnt take advantage of being internalled on a front line though :)

DeletedUser4753

he got internelled cuz ya cudnt handle him lol, when attacking = instigating internal tis good job in my books :D

DeletedUser4342

Where do i claim to be the best??

You said i am lazy..
I replied yes i am..

Like i said nice try on a convo spin,but i would never say i am the best when i know i am not lol,

DeletedUser4342

Was half dead anyway but think joby did push him over the edge lol

DeletedUser

he got internelled cuz ya cudnt handle him lol, when attacking = instigating internal tis good job in my books :D

^^ Exactly, If ya can't handle the incs they quit, always the way, it happens :icon_razz: Question is who else will break in Xprd eh? Cos Obvs ur big 2 gainers won't they been around long enough and have enough Odd to suggest otherwise but lets face it those they carry will buckle no matter what tribe/world ur in.

DeletedUser4753

Where do i claim to be the best??

You said i am lazy..
I replied yes i am..

Like i said nice try on a convo spin,but i would never say i am the best when i know i am not lol,

i dont get whats the big deal ur making, i didnt read it like that n i dont need to spin anything.

u was jumping on sb00cky band wagon of d1 this d1 that, n i was like well ur jumping in the ur putting neck on the line, dont cry at me for swinging the axe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Noone i doubt unless RL crops up..

Lets be honest, Rl only crops up when u can't handle ur incs :lol: Ppl are always fine till their opped. I admit tagging 700 incs isn't the best of fun but it's part of the game and if ya don't enjoy the defending side why bother :D

~Zipppyyyy

DeletedUser4342

Never cry lmao i just stated what i said,not my fault you read it wrong and got the wrong of the stick...
Was just defending myself against being slated..

Its a game ffs which some ppl need to realise,lol

DeletedUser4342

You say i jumped on sb bandwagon?? Damn zippy must be driving yours lol

DeletedUser4753

zippy is as he puts it a friendly neighbour :D

point wasnt that u had jumped on sb00cks band wagon, was just dont act like ya got a pole up ya arse shud u recieve sum flack in the crossfire.

where is sb00cky with mi challenge then, i need incentive to attack, too lazy otherwise :D

DeletedUser4753

u luv it rly, just o gettin me banned,

/me is nice person (nod)

Sb00cky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser4342

Haha i tried to get you unbanned last time remember haha so the love is there :)

DeletedUser4753

even pretended u was banned lol

can i get banned for discussing a discussion about bans?

have u actualy put ur old man to bed before he accepts challenge ;(

DeletedUser4753

dam he best accept now, cant be a gambling man n not wanna play with me ;(