Interesting Read

DeletedUser4753

Hows it feel to be one of the worst players in existance?

pp expenditure
massive turtle
back stabbing
lying
tribe hoppin
arse lickin

is thier a bad trait you dont have ya worm?

DeletedUser6503

Hows it feel to be one of the worst players in existance?

pp expenditure
massive turtle
back stabbing
lying
tribe hoppin
arse lickin

is thier a bad trait you dont have ya worm?

PP Expenditure - Part the game lets talk percentages, I have cash to burn, maybe I spend 1% of my disposable income on this game, I work hard and feel I can spend to annoy you. Are you jealous because the government has reduced the amount of benefits to those wishing to spend it on TW! Try working or switch to another world that does not allow PP.

Massive Turtle - Who are you kidding with my ODA!!? Stats speak! Perhaps also I know how to defend like you, who in fact I feel like your stats make out you are a bigger turtle 137m ODD, 41m ODA!! Mmmmm perhaps not turtle, just giant one!

Back stabbing - Laughable but you have nothing on me for that. I am up front and speak my mind!

Lying - Same as above

Tribe hopping - Unfortunately was in the same tribe as you twice! Happy to tribe hop as I do not like cowboy builders! Well Melinda is ok!

Arse lickin - Ha Ha Ha, better than being Celibate I suppose, oh yes that reminds how is the Repetitive strain injury ?

Worms are good for the garden you know, and as for your opinion well sorry forgot already!

PS. I know a good course to go on to spell existance, which is existence, but is a good attempt for a cowboy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6503

Hey Andy, are there worlds that have this on the rules?? Would defo consider these.

No idea, it is something that does not bother me really, perhaps try the Oz server! Maybe! Who knows, but if it was a gripe that annoyed me then I would find out, rather than keep moaning about the rules!

DeletedUser11285

D1 you blowing noise out your arse again, Everyone uses PP mate its part of the game if people never used pp points how can a wall go from level 11 to 20 in 4 hours im sure only you and abbster know that HAHAHAHA still not worst than abbster from level 0 - 20 in less than an hour although that was my mistake should of scouted a second time before i attacked his village lol

DeletedUser4753

whatever u guys say

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11285

Dont be like that mate i thought we could be best friends i could teach you things about tribalwars

Last edited by Iso-robbie; Today at 02:50.

DeletedUser8195

No idea, it is something that does not bother me really, perhaps try the Oz server! Maybe! Who knows, but if it was a gripe that annoyed me then I would find out, rather than keep moaning about the rules!

Will look into it.

DeletedUser4753

bleh andy knows exactly how i feel about him, ill do sum mouth zippage as words dont really cut it for that calibre of person/player.

as for iso not sure what am gunna get taught, im the best

DeletedUser

Dont be like that mate i thought we could be best friends i could teach you things about tribalwars

Last edited by Iso-robbie; Today at 02:50.

Considering we've taken more villages off you in the past week than you've ever taken off us, it might be you who's in need of a lesson

DeletedUser8195

I would quite like vortex to teach me how to send trains. Not sure how he's so consistent but every train seems to travel at these speeds! :O

***Noble*** today at 19:52:26:854
20 seconds
***Noble*** today at 19:52:46:691
25 seconds
***Noble*** today at 19:53:11:989
24 seconds
***Noble*** today at 19:53:35:946

20+25+24=1:09

DeletedUser

D1 you blowing noise out your arse again, Everyone uses PP mate its part of the game if people never used pp points how can a wall go from level 11 to 20 in 4 hours im sure only you and abbster know that HAHAHAHA still not worst than abbster from level 0 - 20 in less than an hour although that was my mistake should of scouted a second time before i attacked his village lol

I'm sorry, when was this?? I can assure you I have not PP'd up any of my walls. You might have been mistaken with hitting two completely different villages although from what you are saying here, it's a complete load of dung.

Unlike you guys in XpRd, I don't have loads of cash to use up on here so, I hereby declare your point, invalid.

Good day.

DeletedUser11285

Considering we've taken more villages off you in the past week than you've ever taken off us, it might be you who's in need of a lesson

True But its all me no help from my tribe i thought seems you n D1 are working together u should of taken a lot more from me lol. but well done anyway

DeletedUser11285

I'm sorry, when was this?? I can assure you I have not PP'd up any of my walls. You might have been mistaken with hitting two completely different villages although from what you are saying here, it's a complete load of dung.Unlike you guys in XpRd, I don't have loads of cash to use up on here so, I hereby declare your point, invalid.Good day.
And i can assure you i dont have pp HAHAHA This was about 2 month ago when i first started taking villages from abbster and d1

DeletedUser4753

True But its all me no help from my tribe i thought seems you n D1 are working together u should of taken a lot more from me lol. but well done anyway

you realise all the time in mask where i got most of mi defensive records and smashed it to the top of rank 1 odd i had next to 0 help from tribe, alot dint like me n others where way outa range and yet bar the rank 1 at the time who has both 5 times my troops, tribe members around and excessivly uses pp thier was no better odd to vills lost from ppl who had been opp'd.

n me n havoker working together?, we be sorta in trouble if we couldnt considering same account ;D

DeletedUser12541

I don't get why everyone is so hostile in these forums. Just sit down.

It is an interesting read as when you are in the early stages of a game, a lot of stuff can happen. Yeah, some was inaccurate but hindsight is a wonderful thing, anyone who can tell the future accurately, fair play to you!