All Hail Nauzhror

DeletedUser

he has recently been shouting his mouth off about mattcurr and a few others spending PA to get a high rank

well proof has suddenly came in that Nauzhror is also one of them pay to winners

so Nauzhror before shouting your mouth off dont get caught doing the very thing the were doing

2r469ut.jpg

DeletedUser

I can't work out what that says...

Is that 70pp for 1k clay or am I reading it wrong?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
he has recently been shouting his mouth off about mattcurr and a few others spending PA to get a high rank

I have?

When?

The only player I have criticized at all was Bloodknight. There's a difference from playing well and using premium to supplement that and playing poorly and making up for it with premium. I had over 100k res hauled before Bloodknight reached 10k, yet somehow he's keeping up with me.

Mattcurr and I have both spent prem, we just have spent much much less than Bloodknight has.

DeletedUser

well proof has suddenly came in that Nauzhror is also one of them pay to winners

so Nauzhror before shouting your mouth off dont get caught doing the very thing the were doing

2r469ut.jpg
That was me you idiot. It was a dumb trade, but i couldn't be arsed for lc to get back. Now go back to your hole

DeletedUser

30mvc7a.png

everyone knows that any rich kid could donate and become rank 1

takes a good player to be rank 1 without it

guess thats what tribal wars lacks now

Nauzhror

Reaction score
everyone knows that any rich kid could donate and become rank 1

Really?

Explain to me how Bloodknight is spending excess of 30-40k to keep up with us if any rich kid can donate ad become rank 1.

In the future, I'd suggest not stating what is required to do something you can't do.

People that have done something are best left to describe what is needed to do the task in question.

DeletedUser

Cornish, you do realize your coming off as a complete idiot.

DeletedUser

ive been told that many times before and il get called it many times in the future :)

but its nice to see the only people defending Nauzhror are the people hes enslaving on his account lol

DeletedUser

I dont really know how agreeing to co-play someone is being enslaved o_O

The world is called p2w :p Only person nauz has bashed is bloodknight, and that is because the kid has probably spent 10s of thousands to keep up.

DeletedUser

All I see is Nauzhor spending 70pp for 1k clay :lol:
Which is embarrassing.

How is that embarassing, its a p2w world, thats the point of PP... Not to mention wardy admitted it was him that bought it, so it wasnt even nauz.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
All I see is Nauzhor spending 70pp for 1k clay :lol:
Which is embarrassing.

No, you see Wardy doing it.

He even posted and acknowledged it was him.

You also see cornish stating I bashed mattcurr for spending premium - which I haven't.

DeletedUser

It wasn't me, really. It was one of the other 100 people on my account.
Why don't you take credit for your account :icon_rolleyes:

How is that embarassing, its a p2w world, thats the point of PP... Not to mention wardy admitted it was him that bought it, so it wasnt even nauz.

BECAUSE IT'S 1K CLAY

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Why don't you take credit for your account :icon_rolleyes:

I don't play with numerous cos and then claim the accounts success solely as my own, sorry, that's your mode of operation, not mine.

As such its perceived errors, are also not solely my own.

I'm also not blaming a co-player, the co-player posted and said it was him. There's a big difference.

DeletedUser

I don't play with numerous cos and then claim the accounts success solely as my own, sorry, that's your mode of operation, not mine.

Sorry for assuming that the nauzhor account belongs to you. :icon_rolleyes:

Ofcourse not, there are hundreds of nauzhors running around.

DeletedUser8219

I was under the impression that Nauz was being pretty open about the fact his account was spending pp. Or at least he has been on skype.

Sorry for assuming that the nauzhor account belongs to you. :icon_rolleyes:

Ofcourse not, there are hundreds of nauzhors running around.

Assuming that someone doesn't have coplayers is pretty stupid to be fair, especially once a coplayer of his has been posting in this very thread :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12021

Is Solipsist the same Wardy that was in uk16?

Otherwise too many people with the same name on tw. Gets confusing.

DeletedUser

Assuming that someone doesn't have coplayers is pretty stupid to be fair, especially once a coplayer of his has been posting in this very thread :icon_rolleyes:
I am quite certain that I did not give that impression whatsoever, so jog on. :icon_rolleyes:

I merely pointed out that one should take responsibility for ones own account. An alias created to play a specific world played by multiple people for example is not an account tied to any one coplayer

DeletedUser

It should be confusing!

Solipsist belongs to lisa, and was primarily played by (R)ed and myself in UK10, and wardy posts with it.:icon_eek:

Now about the topic I dont think nauz would bash my account for the premium its spent, he'd freely admit he spent more PP in the first day than my co's have this world. And I dont know if this is true for nauz account but he does have a co who is making PP in .net from selling it plausible that hes just trade to get there here for free. You could easily make tens of thousands of PP in another world to use here.

Last edited by a moderator: