Random player of the WEEK!

DeletedUser

Can I picky next weeky pleasy weezy lemon squeezy
shizlle me drizzle

DeletedUser4083

Sorry Jordan, I don't think you can pick next week. You will just have to ask Roebuck.

If he can't make it next week then I'm sure that you can do it :)

DeletedUser

yay how did you know my name, you been spying in my underpants?

DeletedUser

We really should stop posting our sensitive information on our profile page. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4083

And the new player of the week is dadsarmy!

Oh and LDW, think about what age bracket the people posting in this are in, then think about what is often on a male's mind for those in that age bracket. Then you will know what they mean by "it".

DeletedUser

just a tip for this ridiculous thread,

IF you have reasons for nominating these nobodies (which i doubt) then state the reason you giving them the title 'player of the week' otherwise start thinking of reasons why they deserve it, cos all this thread seems like at the minute is you randomly naming a player nobodies heard of, maybe you pick them out a bag or maybe you traded 1000 wood with them earlier in the week and they were so kind as to drop you a mail. either way a reason for this nomination would give this thread a purpose... rather than at the minute it just seems very random and a bag of useless spam.

IE - next nomination actually pay attention to whats going on in the world and find someone worthy of being mentioned, thins might be a brilliant snipe from a top 10 player against a rank 200 or someone defending thier lil ass off giving everything they've got going down fighting instead of giving up, either way.... if your gonna start a thread like this atleast put the effort in to it to make it entertaining cos so far your research of nominations seems very lazy.....!

DeletedUser4083

I have only posted the names of which Sgt Roebuck has asked me to. However what you say I agree with, and I shall make sure that Sgt Roebuck hears about this. Although surely it wouldn't be as random if Sgt Roebuck was to choose them based on their ODA/ ODD/ skill?

DeletedUser

thats becuase its "random" player of the week...
:lol:

but yes. your idea would have alot more sense to it!

DeletedUser

Maybe randomly talented player of the week might be more appropriate then.

DeletedUser

[clt]Go spam in the MSG please...

You have been warned[/clt]