Extended Christmas Ceasefire

DeletedUser6603

Over the last few weeks, I have been in contact with the majority of the main protagonists (the top 6 tribes) on W16 in the hope of negotiating an extended ceasefire to apply beyond the normal Christmas break.

This post is to announce that the negotiations were successful, and the following tribes have agreed via mail to sign up to the extended ceasefire:

TC
ER
A.F.A
Amaze
~R3S~/R3S(A)
LEGION

The terms of the agreed extended ceasefire are as follows:

1. From 23:59:59:999 on Sunday 22nd December 2013, a full and temporary ceasefire will come into effect between all tribes. No attacks will be made or received by any tribe after this time until the agreed end of the ceasefire.
2. The ceasefire will end at 00:00:01 on Thursday 2nd January 2014 (after the enforced new year break ends). Wars are back on in full after this date and time.
3. Any villages taken in the ceasefire by any side will be handed back immediately and without resistance. The offending player(s) will have to publicly apologise for their misdemeanours on the externals or worse if agreed upon!
4. All tribes leaderships will announce publicly on the external forums that they have signed up to the Christmas ceasefire and will abide by its terms in full.

I was pleased to find that all the tribes I approached were very agreeable to the idea and it wasn't a particularly hard sell. It is a credit to all the leaders involved that they all saw the benefit in allowing their members to take a proper break from TW over Christmas.

All the leaders of the tribes involved have agreed to reply to this thread to confirm their tribe's participation. I hereby confirm as Co-Duke that TC will participate fully in the extended ceasefire.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11491

I fully agree with the above and think this makes complete sense so well done to all for the common sense approach.

I hereby confirm as Co-Duke of ER that we will participate fully in the extended ceasefire.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year all!

DeletedUser12021

As council member of TC I pledge hereby to find other ways to make a red xmas than TW!

DeletedUser7321

Sound by me but am not council we have been informed in game like.

DeletedUser

As a Duke of A.F.A i completely agree to the above Terms and Look forward to the social life that will Follow.

SATW.

DeletedUser717

Is this supposed to be a general cease fire or just an opportunity to mop up the rest of the world?

DeletedUser

On behalf of The Legion, we agree to the ceasefire.

Solokiller

DeletedUser5390

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

So happy about this

DeletedUser12491

R3S AND R3SA dukes agree to all terms

thank you to all that sorted this historical deal ,) happy christmas to all the tribes members

drink in hand ..salute

DeletedUser4753

so gunna start a account just to mass fake ppl :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser11876

duke of amaze
we will abide by these rules

happy xmas lads/lasses

DeletedUser

so if this is between the top 6 that means that the other tribes including the rest of top ten don't need to do this ... would have been better if all in top 10 were asked.

Hard to enforce something when not all tribes were asked, and I am sure if you extended it all top ten tribes would have joined in!

DeletedUser12389

The ceasefire wasn't thought of with them in mind. It was made so the top tribes in the war had a break over Christmas/new year. Atleast that's what I've got the impression of.

DeletedUser7321

so if this is between the top 6 that means that the other tribes including the rest of top ten don't need to do this ... would have been better if all in top 10 were asked.

Hard to enforce something when not all tribes were asked, and I am sure if you extended it all top ten tribes would have joined in!

The 6 tribes make up both sides of the big war and includes an academy tribe of one of the members. LEGION have not been invited but are on the TC ER side of the fight. I don't think there would be any point in adding more tribes as will not really affect the out come of the war if your at war talk to the tribe your fighting mate and try setting something up.

DeletedUser

hey if the cease fire is only those in the big war great but if its between those tribes only then that puts every other tribe at risk more than ever as they will attack those not on cease fire in gaining more villages etc.

DeletedUser7321

Its in place so we do not have to login imo i do see your point mate but like i said contact any tribe your at war with this ceasefire is due to the close proximity of players on both sides players in the south of ER and TC will not be affected by the ceasfire as not really involved in the fight.

Think you need to mail ER looking at your location.

DeletedUser6603

It's for the ones who give each other the most headaches I guess lol.

longhorn - I didn't know LEGION were on our side, thats news to me!

DeletedUser

ER and TC are the 2 big ones in my K but we arent at war with any of these tribes, we have just finished taking out A. and working on a new target but we are staying out of the big war as we can see the potential outcome, we have been invited to join but we refused. But if ER and TC are willing then I will contact them and see.