Extended Christmas Ceasefire

DeletedUser10816

LEGION weren't in the original agreement, however were added at the request of ~R3S~

DeletedUser

Nitrogen,

You say what you like about me, but as you will see in the new year Im one of those players that is not all talk.

If I was going to blatantly break the ceasefire then falcon would have had a lot more incomings since Sunday night. However been a little more productive with our time while he wastes nobles on those barbs near me. And you like to refer to "arrogance" when you keep constantly referring to one quote. Its because quite a few of us were going to leave. Our leadership had not created a single op since I joined and canceled quite a few making the map a sea of blue. Players were bored, arguements are then inevitable.

I said a few things 6 weeks ago which have come true, and now people are eventually seeing it. So like I said on Monday and will say again. Thank you for galvanizing amaze, and I think even you may be surprised at what might be coming now. Falconhoof will definitely be regretting that decision come 2nd Jan.

And you think I'm a shot in the pan. Ive played two church worlds before and played them for 2 years and 18 months respectively, I'm here for the duration.

DeletedUser12021

Nitrogen,

You say what you like about me, but as you will see in the new year Im one of those players that is not all talk.

If I was going to blatantly break the ceasefire then falcon would have had a lot more incomings since Sunday night. However been a little more productive with our time while he wastes nobles on those barbs near me. And you like to refer to "arrogance" when you keep constantly referring to one quote. Its because quite a few of us were going to leave. Our leadership had not created a single op since I joined and canceled quite a few making the map a sea of blue. Players were bored, arguements are then inevitable.

I said a few things 6 weeks ago which have come true, and now people are eventually seeing it. So like I said on Monday and will say again. Thank you for galvanizing amaze, and I think even you may be surprised at what might be coming now. Falconhoof will definitely be regretting that decision come 2nd Jan.

And you think I'm a shot in the pan. Ive played two church worlds before and played them for 2 years and 18 months respectively, I'm here for the duration.

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd836295a829a62c17c45770fd64.jpg

Seriously kid. Nobody cares how long you played in church worlds before. All you're doing here with your posts is making you sounds like some sort of donkey.

We never "galvanized" any tribe. To clarify, we quoted words from your own former duke and stated facts like how Amaze broke the ceasefire. Then we reacted on your posts, trying to twist everything whilst the matter is already discussed and solved with your duke.

It's especially funny to see how you keep go on about it whilst other tribes, even our main 'enemy' on this world tell us how respecting and good spirited (people in) our tribe are. Shows common sense since this is a game we all want to enjoy; not some personal feud like between Montague and Capulet.

DeletedUser

I will leave you be Dalucis, A player who like to send multiple Nobles in the same attack :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12021

I will leave you be Dalucis, A player who like to send multiple Nobles in the same attack :icon_rolleyes:

Oh no!

You saw a report or a couple and decided to base entire conclusions about a player on just that! You really have me figured out :'(

DeletedUser

Nah, I was just curious if nobleman had suprisingly strong defensive abilities I wasnt aware of. However it does worry me that this was not a simple "send all" attack if its happened more than once :icon_sad:

DeletedUser12021

Keep breaking your head on it ;) because clearly you don't get it even with all your "2 years and 18 months playing on church worlds"-experience.

DeletedUser7321

Keep breaking your head on it ;) because clearly you don't get it even with all your "2 years and 18 months playing on church worlds"-experience.

I know why people send more than 1 noble in attack and i seen the report where you sent 3 and to be honest it had nothing to do with the def capabilitys of a noble was a banker same as i do :D

Am a church noob well i say that but....

DeletedUser12021

I know why people send more than 1 noble in attack and i seen the report where you sent 3 and to be honest it had nothing to do with the def capabilitys of a noble was a banker same as i do :D

Am a church noob well i say that but....

If it's the particular case I think you're talking about (didn't look far back in the records) that was indeed a stupid screw up that could been posted in our MIFFY awards. :p

I only noticed too late what I send as normally I was still had to send an attack later on. Wasn't even supposed to capture the village with that attack, but then this happened:
Loyalty: Dropped from 32 to -3

The chances of that happening are just very slim :p

Anyway that one doesn't say anything about the other ones. In other cases it is the same reason as the one where you know why people send more than one noble I figure.

DeletedUser

Flame me in one message then say it was a mistake the next........

TC/ER nobling 12 villages less than 90 mins into the 27th, seems like you have nobles to burn

DeletedUser12021

Flame me in one message then say it was a mistake the next........

TC/ER nobling 12 villages less than 90 mins into the 27th, seems like you have nobles to burn

Shouldn't be surprised you can't see the difference between what I said in reply to you and the individual case Longhorn mentioned. Please also report me where I've flamed you and insulted you a great deal obviously. So the moderators here can take appropriate actions about the loose cannon I really am.

Anyway. Please start a Twitter-account so everyone who is interested can follow your so interesting reports on everything TC/ER does from now on. Since so many care a great deal, you'll have a lot of followers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trying to deflect from my point, now I see the real reason for the ceasefire. You wanted to noble all the barbs. 22 barbs in less than half a day. Will Tc run out of nobles for the new year. Especially with all the inactives your trying to eat up at same time.

DeletedUser5851

Do you really want to do down the barb munching route?

Not that it matters all that much (I'm not one to moan overly about munching a few barbs if you feel they will benefit you in the long run) but...

A.F.A
Barbarian1,194 conquers49.73%

Amaze
Barbarian753 conquers47.87%

ER
Barbarian624 conquers23.8%

TC
Barbarian782 conquers23.57%

Aye they have a few more than you lot but considering they are twice your size and have half the percentage you lot do I think you could let it slide huh.

If you miss the point of taking a few barbs at this point in time in that kind of area then I can't help you there but it makes sense to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12021

Don't forget; half of his own personal conquers are from barbs.

DeletedUser7321

46 barbs nobled me like now out of 66 vills that's shocking :D in me defence am a shocking player first 7 vills where player vills but still thats bad right ?

@ Daluicis I send 2 nobles if i think one might die.

DeletedUser

I wasnt flaming for nobling barbs. If your wanting to check out my area of the map then I have one of the biggest percentages of red. I cant help my tribes diplomacy, hense why we had issues with ceasefire. But not going back over old ground again.

I know exactly why they should be taken for strategic reasons. Barb nobling for sake of it is boring, and pointless. I was more commenting on how active you all are during a period where you all wanted a break from the game. Even you on here.

However guess your missing my point, that TC are mass out nobling the world put together over the days since the ceasefire. Makes you wonder :icon_wink: