W19 co-player

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12806

I am seeking a W19 co-player to play hours from 05:00 - 14:00 roughly.

If you can cover most of this time I would be interested in talking with you. Please post your skype below if your interested or PM me. Skill wise not to worried about as long as you have time to play, and you know how to farm via Farm Assistant effectively I can teach you the rest.

Account details:

Account is in a dream location, 12 barbs and 0 active players in my 9x9. I am likely one of the fastest to 10k farmed in just under 22 hours. Currently around 15k farmed with 50 plunders. My tribe is a fairly good tribe in a good location with a nice spread. Perfect for farming and close enough for support if needed.

Any questions feel free to post them below.

DeletedUser12806

Yeah my times are similar to that, let's boogy

I am sorry Shifty, it would be great to co-player with you but I must decline your offer.

You have to many friends in tribes I wish to not know who I am right away. Maybe after nobles I can take you up on this offer.

DeletedUser10790

Errr will if you play that come co with meh!

Blue

DeletedUser

Account details:

Account is in a dream location, 12 barbs and 0 active players in my 9x9. I am likely one of the fastest to 10k farmed in just under 22 hours. Currently around 15k farmed with 50 plunders. My tribe is a fairly good tribe in a good location with a nice spread. Perfect for farming and close enough for support if needed.

Any questions feel free to post them below.

I just checked mate. You are so lucky every single player on your 9x9 is under 60pts + a lot of barbs. Well you gotta grow fast

DeletedUser12806

Still looking btw for a co-player. Top 100 account, will be top 20 in the next couple days.

DeletedUser10790

Should be that already even with the late start ;)

blue

DeletedUser3371

******** ======== TW WIRE SERVICES : BREAKING NEWS ======== ********

A spokesperson for the RSPCA when Press ed to be interviewed said that, "I fear for a number of horsies that may or may not have been killed in action earlier today during a reported so-called 'friendly-fire' incident."

Of wider concern to the general public is the suspected use of bouncing bombs which are expressly forbidden under the terms and conditions of the 2003 Geneva TW convention. (psst. - I heard the mods had a wild party)

They are also believed to be concerns among certain circles that there may have been some collusion between govt. officials and some sections of the so-called independent press media to cover up the fate of these poor animals.

We fully expect to bring you more details of this breaking story as they come to light.

The watchdog organisation, Spies-R-Us have independently told TW WIRE SERVICES that we are unlikely to be able to fathom the true depths of these events until a CO-respondent , has been found to cover the acc. during the hrs. in question.

Last edited by a moderator: