TOOL

DeletedUser12908

How can a player who has only 'just began' speed round come along and win each and every round with such speed in village and troop builds.
It does not make any sense at all and I know I am not the only player complaining about TOOL.
It is not fair on the rest of us players who PAY to play TRIBAL WARS - if this carries on I can foresee a lot of the regular players leaving.

There have been numerous complaints submitted about him. Tonight, he gets banned - for 20 minutes! Its a joke!

DeletedUser12407

first of all: i was banned for two and a half hours

and to the others: just learn how to play (fair) and recognize that we are just better than the others, thats how the game works.

DeletedUser

In all fairness here, Tool, or Tobi, has been a very good player, for a very long time, he is not a cheater, and never has been, i cannot understand why hes getting all this hate for simply having a better startup than every other player, all he has done is manage to noble out any competition early game, but this has made the game easier for him as it makes him grow, so he is not going to be taken by 1 village when he has 2, unless he loses the vast majority of his troops whilst nobling the village, if this happens and he gets attacked and loses he will admit defeat and live with it, but this never happens because people are usually scared of attacking him as they do not want to die, they are just making the game harder for themselves by not growing a pair and fighting a player like tobi, olli or any of the other players that win alot of the time.

I myself like tobi, i havent spoken to olli before but to be honest i dont really care, me and tobi have been talking and the fact he was banned and nobody even caught up with him kind of states the fact that everybody on the server that was complaining had not right in doing so as they had 2 and a half hours of being able to build up their offense or defense to destroy him if he came back around, but this did not happen...

Tobi won fair and square, deal with it

DeletedUser12407

you talked with me this rounds :p

but i agree with you, nicely said!

DeletedUser10594

How can a player who has only 'just began' speed round come along and win each and every round with such speed in village and troop builds.
It does not make any sense at all and I know I am not the only player complaining about TOOL.
It is not fair on the rest of us players who PAY to play TRIBAL WARS - if this carries on I can foresee a lot of the regular players leaving.

There have been numerous complaints submitted about him. Tonight, he gets banned - for 20 minutes! Its a joke!

easy win, he is not cheating (only farmbot, buildingbot, snipebot, retimebot - ha joking :D) hes just good

DeletedUser

Everyone who thinks Tool plays unfair or cheats, just hasn't a clue what's going on... Learn to play, to fight and get experience and stop complaining. Even Tool started as beginner and got bashed by other players.. But you grow by your losses... ;)

DeletedUser12038

All these forum accounts... Any speed mod could look the ip's? Cuz im sure they are using them to backup themself lol, low man low!

DeletedUser

I've been playing eso so haven't had time to rim these german nubs. Tis unfortunate that I am the only good player who doesn't immediately join any other good player in a round.

DeletedUser

The only joke here is you and your excessive amount of accounts. Perhaps I should just give every player a bot and farm script to level the playing field, because the mods don't seem to do anything about it.

German scrubs.

DeletedUser12407

what please?

its my 2nd account in here where i play serious. maybe you are the joke because you dont know anything as we can see here

DeletedUser

2nd account? I'm pretty sure there's a very long trail of banned accounts belonging to you. lol

DeletedUser12407

2nd account? I'm pretty sure there's a very long trail of banned accounts belonging to you. lol
With that sentence you made it for me to a random figure like all the other noobs (yes i say it again) too

A supporter already saw per screen transfer how i play, so the important persons know that i play fair.

DeletedUser

I am hateful noob pay me attention!!!1

You have 5 total posts all spamming the speed section using an account made today. The latest alias of some half-fart noob nobody cares about no doubt. I have probably told you before, but let me tell you again-everyone is entitled to have their opinion and if you don't like it, go back to .de

So keep your snide little comments to yourself, I'll let you know when your opinion gives a damn to me.