PRYPIAT

DeletedUser4753

to those who are unawares prypiat was a city to house the workers of chernobyl nuclear plant, evidently now it is a ghost town with no inhabitants.

much like this forum, so whilst i have a week off work n thought id randomly click some tw buttons i am but curious if thier is anylife on uk 20.

any people of note playing???

any promising tribes with decent short and long term chances???

failing the above we could just have another speed vs normal thread ofc but whilst its always entertaining i am but curious about other matters.

soooo tellz me!!!!

DeletedUser4753

hmmm potentially, at a glance can see a fair few peeps i recognize, that said alot are albeit average, if left alone could do alright but dunno if thiers the usual "pro" tribe about that gunna go tribe squashing early, the usual bunch on w20?

DeletedUser9598

1 or 2 yeah but i dont think many are playing and i dont think theres a "pro" tribe on w20

DeletedUser4753

could make for a interesting mid game then, less about ranks more about the tribes then, are you playing yourself?

DeletedUser12649

I know a good tribe but at the moment their not that big but I have a hunch they will be by endgame:)

DeletedUser

tribes are meh atm. dont know but honey badgers are looking to be the most organised

DeletedUser7321

D1 you telling me you not seen my name on w20 ? nothing meh about me am crap but lovable lol

DeletedUser4753

is crap not the definition of a meh player?

you can be a set meh ;)

DeletedUser9598

I know a good tribe but at the moment their not that big but I have a hunch they will be by endgame:)

Looking at things now i fully expect you guys to dominate your k rather easily, could this be another world win? Theres a long way too go but with the old gang back together and looking at future enemies i reckon yas stand a good chance :)

DeletedUser

There are a few on w20, its the nature of the game people come, people go. Some are mad enough to come back

DeletedUser

ahhh well we shall see im sure now im back to playing the over all bar for "notable" will go up