Co-Player Wanted

DeletedUser13069

Hello, I'm Arrow915 and im looking for a Co-player for W20. Dont have to be experienced, just needed for farming when im not online.
The times that im looking for are 11pm-7am UK time.
If this appeals to you then message me on Skype - Arroww915 - and just mention about co playing.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Hi

also after a co-player to farm 11pm to 7am uk time and happy to share time on at weekends. I have started world a bit later than usual so currently on the rim.

TT

DeletedUser

coords guys? it your not on at 11-7am I could come visit you keep your ress "safe"

DeletedUser

igm me tomastorquemada

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12564

Do not post the exact times when you are not online (facepalm)

Common sense - Gone.

DeletedUser

Do not post the exact times when you are not online (facepalm)

Common sense - Gone.

I didnt I used the same times as the person above to see who would igm me and id have a convo from there on when i need exactly

DeletedUser12564

Not paranoid C-F, just worried, I can picture them having a whole conversation about activity hours on the forum and then wondering why he has 22 incomings landing at 2 in the morning :lol:

DeletedUser

Well any one who needs spys to try and win a war ... cba your not worth it gratz you just noobed all over the place.

DeletedUser

Well any one who needs spys to try and win a war ... cba your not worth it gratz you just noobed all over the place.

sorry i find this funny considering i have people next to me online an hour a day at best who are just burning pp to grow.

spies are part of the game and always have been, it is part of a realistic strategist warfare game . However, designing a game so if you throw enough money at it you can win isn't part of a true game but an exercise in making money and is why all the players who had serious skill from years past have all but quit because they lost interest.

DeletedUser8219

and is why all the players who had serious skill from years past have all but quit because they lost interest.

No most of them quit because this game is too boringly easy for them to want to invest enough time into it

DeletedUser

sorry i find this funny considering i have people next to me online an hour a day at best who are just burning pp to grow.

spies are part of the game and always have been, it is part of a realistic strategist warfare game . However, designing a game so if you throw enough money at it you can win isn't part of a true game but an exercise in making money and is why all the players who had serious skill from years past have all but quit because they lost interest.

well then that's there problem I am on line nearly 17 hours a day when I am off I have a sitter I farm a silly amount and it pays off.

Yes your right there have always been idiots that need spies in tribes they cant beat but go back a while you would remember tribes wanted to win off skill not by cheating I can see your skill is lacking and your again not worth my time.

DeletedUser

well then that's there problem I am on line nearly 17 hours a day when I am off I have a sitter I farm a silly amount and it pays off.

Yes your right there have always been idiots that need spies in tribes they cant beat but go back a while you would remember tribes wanted to win off skill not by cheating I can see your skill is lacking and your again not worth my time.

Agreed spies are a pain but its been part of the game as long as it has run you either use experience and skill to beat them or winge about them because you don't have the skill to combat them.

In the end a good tribe (such as KNK / TIR etc) win no matter what people try.

TT

DeletedUser11546

Not paranoid C-F, just worried, I can picture them having a whole conversation about activity hours on the forum and then wondering why he has 22 incomings landing at 2 in the morning :lol:

Well then they will hit him during night bonus, so the attacker will just get unnecessary loses.

DeletedUser10790

In the end a good tribe (such as KNK / TIR etc) win no matter what people try.

If you think this you're a complete idiot. knk as good as they were used spies where they could. Before mike or pablo comes on here as they often do and say 'we didnt seek them out they came to us' they may have done, im not disputing this.

Everyone uses spies, youre an idiot not to.

blue

DeletedUser

If you think this you're a complete idiot. knk as good as they were used spies where they could. Before mike or pablo comes on here as they often do and say 'we didnt seek them out they came to us' they may have done, im not disputing this.

Everyone uses spies, youre an idiot not to.

blue

try reading the entire thread before wading in and trying to look clever !!!! :icon_rolleyes:

I also said "spies are part of the game" and fully agree with that. the quote "In the end a good tribe win no matter what" relates to a good tribe wins even though the opposition tries to use spies because their ranks are loyal and they know how to combat them. I can break this statement down into single syllable words if you like.

And yes we did use them in KnK as any leader who turns away free information is mad, and Pablo / Mike or any KnK on this world will confirm we didn't go looking for them, we didnt need to !, people emailed us info without asking for anything in return because they were frustrated with their appalling leadership and did it before they quit.