Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser

Aim of the game: Rate the previous player out of 10.

This time though I want people to give reasons for the rating, legit or imaginative reasons accepted :D

DeletedUser

9/10 Top player and a top dude.

I'm not attention seeking, honest.

DeletedUser

7/10 only seen you twice, startup needs improving but your later game is pretty good. not a bad player but not egostic at all.

DeletedUser

7/10

minewhoring start up lc count low

6.5/10

Not sure if you've played under a different alias before, but the current account only has 8 rounds under the belt. Most of those rounds you've finished top 3, which is commendable, but I noticed that all of those rounds you've had 2 or more SLAP! players who would have your back. Every round you seem to have played without them you've finished top 4 at best (even nights).

All in all you seem like a sound guy with much better than average skills.

DeletedUser

7/10

minewhoring start up lc count low

my start up has changed due to sam but the mine whoring ment i had more lc than most off you, except matt which was close up to half an hour untill.

6/10

havnt seen you play much but when you do i havnt seen you finish top 3 before.

DeletedUser8412

my start up has changed due to sam but the mine whoring ment i had more lc than most off you, except matt which was close up to half an hour untill.

6/10

havnt seen you play much but when you do i havnt seen you finish top 3 before.

You dont consistently get more lc than any off us, you may have in 1 or 2 rounds, but on the whole you do not.

However you have improved alot recently so 7.5/10

DeletedUser

6.5/10

Not sure if you've played under a different alias before, but the current account only has 8 rounds under the belt. Most of those rounds you've finished top 3, which is commendable, but I noticed that all of those rounds you've had 2 or more SLAP! players who would have your back. Every round you seem to have played without them you've finished top 4 at best (even nights).

All in all you seem like a sound guy with much better than average skills.

well i dont play speed as much, played .gr speed alot before on about 20 + wins , bash lover
oh and i just play with SLAP! due to the fact every other round would be gang bang :?
daser i would give him 9/10 constant player

DeletedUser

7.5/10

havnt seen you play much, i seen slap recruit a few players recently or new ones came back and your probably the best out of them, dlw, etc, i wouldn't say your consistent but your an alright team player from what i see.

DeletedUser13101

5/10
A bit of a noob. Has terrible grammer (except for that one post :p).