Rate The Player Above :D

DeletedUser

7.5/10 you seem an alright guy/girl, dan said your a girl anyway :d, but you sorta know what your talking about and your middle game is pretty impressive.

but hwat you siad about tobi is so true.

DeletedUser12038

Bro Hugs ;) After started taking villages from you, you got abit lucky whit my failing cuz the pressure of 4 other people one of them was your team mate too your a okay player 1v1 and ill prove it :)

Ive never cried cuz of this game LoL LOL But i still remember Brett's rage after getting backtimed (rofl)

<3 :* Brettie <3 :*

For the last part Brett you know what happend yesterday shh.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
Bro Hugs ;) After started taking villages from you, you got abit lucky whit my failing cuz the pressure of 4 other people one of them was your team mate too your a okay player 1v1 and ill prove it :)

Ive never cried cuz of this game LoL LOL But i still remember Brett's rage after getting backtimed (rofl)

<3 :* Brettie <3 :*

For the last part Brett you know what happend yesterday shh.

u took 1 villa from me cuz the loyality was down alrdy, wich i nobled back 10 seconds after you got it :)
beside that i sniped every train of you :)
but you sniped 2 times too, we were both too lazy for ttrain xD
got attacked by 2 other ppl too and i dont know why sexysmurf didnt do anything ^^

btw im not a girl :3

Last edited:

DeletedUser5774

u took 1 villa from me cuz the loyality was down alrdy, wich i nobled back 10 seconds after you got it :)
beside that i sniped every train of you :)
but you sniped 2 times too, we were both too lazy for ttrain xD
got attacked by 2 other ppl too and i dont know why sexysmurf didnt do anything ^^

btw im not a girl :3

Gud uk (again) logged on the round to suicide on people; and once again he picked me. I have a short temper and I don't like losing so I quit lol

4/10 I only saw you play for five minutes on the same round as the one being told about above and then you quit as well.

DeletedUser

i only suicided on you once, because night rounds are awful, couldn't be bothered to stay on it and you were the best player on the server.

7/10

good teamplayer but could improve

DeletedUser13121

Dezire

8/10 Good guy with fast fingers, there's room for imrovement in teamplay

DeletedUser13101

5/10 No-idea who you are but you are very good on raised rounds.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
Gud uk (again) logged on the round to suicide on people; and once again he picked me. I have a short temper and I don't like losing so I quit lol

4/10 I only saw you play for five minutes on the same round as the one being told about above and then you quit as well.

mh 5 minutes i see :3

5cdb0050977d16bb15e5262f8724a4fb.png

595d62ec9587c07a76c59b3bdc833b99.png

tell me more about 5 minutes you saw me when we were chatting for 3 hours in the night round :3

5/10

Last edited:

DeletedUser13101

6/10 You are good at raised but only seen you good at one 26 point round.

DeletedUser

2/10 - Still yet to see any gameplay, payed for your 1v1 with James.

DeletedUser12564

haha, payed for it!?

20pp hehe

LAVIII the one piece (omg he said one piece! he must be teaming with the Germans :eek:) of gameplay I have seen you play was dim and your comment about daser farming too much was strange, your non farming tactic has won you

1/10?

DeletedUser13101

5/10

Your attitude is annoying but your sense of humor is great :p