Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1

DeletedUser

The Rules:

eb3c06d60a3d8445709892ef775119f8.png

The most important one which you should note:
"In case one of you decides not to play, I will still set up 1 round. If the other player joins he is victorious"

The Settings​
Exactly how they were during the Masters Server Tournament

Recent defeats:

9e137b3d00f4fe9abd1c4bc5a11289d4.png

67471ddbbde2409fb1e7cdf081a332b1.png

b1957918033eb5b8bfe945ec5825d4ac.png

ccb047e2bb368b68bf046a92404fd8cd.png

d09cd1a8b1d04915552b8827ca4abb52.png

Round Planned​
#1096 Matt vs Adrian Official 1v1
Start: Sunday, 08/31/2014 18:00
End: Sunday, 08/31/2014 21:00​

DeletedUser13101

Hopefully matt doesn't gloat about how good SLAP! is when he wins because the 1v1 is about beating Adrian :p GL Matt.

DeletedUser8097

CBA to read.
All I see are reports from unfair fights, like the one I previously posted.
You know it, I know it.
Daser knows it.

good_boy.gif

This.

You lost. Twice.

Have fun.
The only thing you're gonna learn this Sunday is how to farm alone an entire map.
Feel free to brag about it aaaaall you want afterwards.

Yours sincerely,

The Champion.

laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you two act like you were stars and this 1v1 would be a war between russia and america :D

anyway i wish you good luck both, but finally stop this arguments before and lets see who will win.

btw who paid the premium points? half each i guess, or?

DeletedUser

Duckje was meant to, but he took too long so I paid for the round :)

DeletedUser

Matt lost the last one lol

It was why I was kicked from SLAP! (I think) because I was the only SLAP! player at the time who congratulated him

Dunno why you think you were a SLAP! player for life. You played like 3 rounds and were terrible in all of them. You're not half the player you think you are and you consistently saying you're better than half of SLAP! doesn't exactly help yourself.

In regards to the previous round, I lost because Adrian changed the settings without informing me. True I should've adapted faster to the level 10 barbs, but he had that advantage nevertheless. Still only lost on Point Difference. Besides this 1v1 was recommended by the masters CM not by me :lol: And Adrian agreed to it.

Back to you,
In short:
Get over it, you're out.

DeletedUser

Matt lost the last one lol

It was why I was kicked from SLAP! (I think) because I was the only SLAP! player at the time who congratulated him

I was actually referring to excuses Adrian would make to try and get out of the 1v1, not the result of the 1v1.

You seem pretty upset about the SLAP! thing, didn't this happen a while ago? Matt doesn't seem like the forgive and forget type, nor the "gives in after enough pestering" type either, so I'd probably just move on if I were you. If a grudge is necessary then join another tribe and make it your goal to attack SLAP! and beat them, just beware you might end up as obsessed and paranoid as Adrian.
Respect for congratulating Adrian when he won even if you were part of SLAP! at the time.

DeletedUser

hahahhahahahahahahaha the tool flame is real

yes! someone noob? flames are also back soon, then they will be much better :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

you really want to look like a completly retarded idiot with no brain? if you ask me one more time i will really name enough that you can make a new identity in tribal wars

loool hes banned :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( mods. :icon_rolleyes:

The rounds that were losing until I joined...? Okay.

i see now whats tools tactic for winning :lol::lol: