South Park Official.

DeletedUser

yh it shows your not a leader ...

we played slap alot of times and its quite annoying how you all think we were competiton, and now we wouldnt stand a chance. shit cchanges when you dont play i see. and no offense to blue fantatsy but his not in our team nor the best player, heartless is good, but heartless is heartless, no one else.

daser if we wouldnt stand a chance why pretend you left slap, to get us to recruit you and find out our memebrs and allies for the tourny.

1 its sly as, i actually liked you but that was a dick move, and 2 it contradicts your points.

DeletedUser12407

Couldnt see any sense in the last 50 posts. Someone noob? can help me?????????

DeletedUser13101

:icon_rolleyes:

Current Names that have been taken:

Eric Cartman.
StanleyMarsh
TweekTweak
Kenny McCormick
Butters
Timmy Burch

Did I miss any kenny?

I put my correction in bold, as I currently own the "Eric Cartman" account, and you chaps on the "Eric Cartman." account.

DeletedUser

Good to see our recruitment thread has had more activity than any other tribe with the exception of SLAP!
Would be good to get a few more players on board so we can improve our round attendance.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Definitly or find a few co players willing to play some account, Got killed on the current round because I was afk for 13 hours.

By the way guys, I will be requesting a clear out of all spam on this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13101

Definitly or find a few co players willing to play some account, Got killed on the current round because I was afk for 13 hours.

By the way guys, I will be requesting a clear out of all spam on this thread.

And because you let Dan 3x be your co-player, who backstabbed me with your account.

kevinmak

Reaction score
I bet Randy likes it too Bro

200_s.gif

trackback-spam.jpg

DeletedUser10769

I hope to see some of you guys playing on round #1947. I want to see you guys play first hand

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
As far as I am aware, 2 of our members will be playing and possibly a new recruit.

Unfortunately me nor Kenny will be playing.