War declaration - 300.... or rather 9

DeletedUser6488

UK2 was classic pnp the newspapers and the craic, doubtfull will ever see an external forum like that again which is sad as created many talking points alot of banter some rage and made the game more enjoyable.

On topic though i doubt anyone really though SPLRG would be victors over grump the sheer difference in troop numbers is drastic between the tribes although they have got to be congratulated on holding out so well for this lengh of time

and the Grumps combined are biggest unit in the world :-/ if this is what the biggest has to offer then the world really is substandard

DeletedUser13076

Grump are finally starting to noble a few more of SPLRG villages, but surely this has made the world open an eye to see that grump are not all that.

Both tribes combined make them technically the strongest tribe(s) on UK20, yet it took them a while to pull their socks up and realise that SPLRG were not a walkover.

SPLRG are only a 500,000 point tribe, imagine the damage that could be done against grump/grump. if a much larger tribe with a well coordinated plan came along :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser12146

All fun and games till someone gets hurt, lets find out :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yesterday SPLRG merged into SoD.

Big milestone for SPLRG members, as we didn't expect to last past a couple of weeks let alone a month.

It also seems to me like Grump are falling apart with several members recruited into Evict and a couple more forming a new tribe in K44

DeletedUser

Well i never thought this world would see one tribe rise above the rest without a fight.
Frankly the fact that SoD are clearly willing to help evict fight grump strikes me as the worst long term strategy i've seen in this world.

So, what will we see next. Evict take everyone one by one. Or every tribe Vs evict.
Lets hope the latter or the world is effectively ruined.

DeletedUser13076

Yesterday SPLRG merged into SoD

Will this have any effect on SoD's NAP with grump then? Considering they recruited players they were at war with.

It also seems to me like Grump are falling apart with several members recruited into Evict and a couple more forming a new tribe in K44

They've been falling apart for a while. Look at war stats grump/grump. vs evict

Little retaliation and their leadership has constantly been changing. Players unable to expand due to many NAP's. Players haven't just left to Evict, three players have also gone and left to create their own tribes.

DeletedUser13076

Frankly the fact that SoD are clearly willing to help evict fight grump strikes me as the worst long term strategy i've seen in this world.

Please show me stats of SoD fighting grump? they have an NAP in place and have not done anything towards grump :icon_eek:

DeletedUser12146

All that matter is the end of the game what happens In between is mystery. ;)

DeletedUser

I think all that matters is the means to it to be honest, the end games great but if this world sees that without a real war, i mean thats just crazy talk. Yeh you guys will have some fun but tribe by tribe you'll run through the world. It's well played it really is, good recruitment strategy :)
For the rest of us, i think it's about coming to the only rational conclusion. You need taking down a peg, even the playing field and everyone needs to be involved to do that.

DeletedUser6488

We've got to where we are through good leadership decisions and good members following through the tribal plans.

I like to fight it's what makes the game for me, so this tribe will always be fighting, so long as I call the shots anyway.

Where other tribes went barb nobling we went for the supposed best and biggest tribe in the world at that stage and we have grown exceptionally through it.

We have never hidden we welcome the challenge

A coalition would just give the members in other areas somthing to do rather then being bored.

DeletedUser360

Well i never thought this world would see one tribe rise above the rest without a fight.

So, what will we see next. Evict take everyone one by one. Or every tribe Vs evict.
Lets hope the latter or the world is effectively ruined.

I don't think SoD will do that, I'd have my money on SoD to win the world. It's very easy being rank #2 by a fair bit, they can persuade the other tribes to work together and bring down Evict and out of the tribes left SoD would be the biggest tribe, probably gaining "spoils of war" by Evict players moving over. What happens to grump? They still have good players, they either need a good leadership to come in or they need to find a new tribe.

DeletedUser13278

I don't think SoD will do that, I'd have my money on SoD to win the world. It's very easy being rank #2 by a fair bit, they can persuade the other tribes to work together and bring down Evict and out of the tribes left SoD would be the biggest tribe, probably gaining "spoils of war" by Evict players moving over. What happens to grump? They still have good players, they either need a good leadership to come in or they need to find a new tribe.

But who could they join? Evict or SoD, but that'd be stealing the spoils. They're only other options are the Slap or Royal family. Most of grump hate us Royals anyway.

DeletedUser360

But who could they join? Evict or SoD, but that'd be stealing the spoils. They're only other options are the Slap or Royal family. Most of grump hate us Royals anyway.

Some have joined Evict, some have joined Royals, some will probably join Slap at some point. They will probably fade away and leave the world as a 4 tribe situation. SoD will manipulate things to make it SoD, Slap and Royals against Evict and then SoD will win the world.

The other option would be SoD and Evict against Royals and Slap, then Evict would win the world.

I'm not completely ruling out other tribes, they are all great tribes and are doing well within their own rights.

I'll stick my neck on the line and say I don't think ~FD~ will win this world ;)

DeletedUser13278

Well it's going to end up with huge wars either way, I'm going to be honest and say that Royals are probably going to get hit hard but who knows.

DeletedUser13240

Grump were doing well to begin with but they wont win the world. Nor will anyone else high except maybe evict have a chance...

DeletedUser360

Well it's going to end up with huge wars either way, I'm going to be honest and say that Royals are probably going to get hit hard but who knows.

There's nobody really in a position to hit you guys, there are only three tribes that (in my opinion) are better than yours (no offense, please prove me wrong) of them;

There is a very small frontline with SoD, I'm no
t sure on diplomacy but I believe they are allied with Evict, but if they want to win the world they'll be waiting for evict to get into a war and they'll jump on them, going to war with you guys is most certainly not going to be in their plans.

SLAP, these guys have managed to defeat the rim tribes and control a large area, I did see Royals going to war with a small rim tribe and ended up as a stalemate and just merged with them. To me (and I guess many others) it's sent a message perhaps you wont be good at wars, maybe the SLAP leadership have taken note of this however, looking at the map it looks like they have a lot of expansion within their own cluster and probably wont look to expand outwards.

Evict don't share a frontline with you guys.

What tribe were you expecting to hit you "hard"?

Grump were doing well to begin with but they wont win the world. Nor will anyone else high except maybe evict have a chance...

I see that's your opinion but those in the game know Grump is already gone now, once a tribe goes on the down as fast as they have there's never really a recovery path. Evict, SoD, SLAP and Royals all stand a chance, but I can only see a route for SoD or Evict to win the world. I don't really see a new tribe winning the world, it's a strange prediction by you, I've seen it on other worlds but the way this world is set up I do believe one of the top 4 will end up winning.

DeletedUser9598

Well Evict wont win, Sparkybear will internal the rest of his tribe to maintain his undeserved rank 1 then once hes out of internals and forced to attack someone he'll be rimmed and that'll be the end of Evict :lol:

DeletedUser13278

Oh really? Who this rim tribe?

I must question that as well, we've only been at war with one tribe XVI.
If your referring to TVP, they were long term allies with Royals for quite awhile, so an eventual merge was always on the cards.

Also, in reference to our borders and who could potentially hit us hard. We do share borders with the other tribes. Perhaps you haven't looked closely at the map. I was just generally stating Royals will get hit hard, every tribe in the world will hit hard now as theirs four clear tribes in the runnings. That doesn't mean Royals won't hit back. If you think we're the least likely to win out of the four I'll take it we're the underdogs then.

Last edited by a moderator: