Is there a war going on and nones posting on here?

DeletedUser13240

I wouldn't say its hate he is showing, its probably just annoyance that you're literally only on the externals to troll people?

No I'm not :p
Maybe if you knew me well enough, you wouldn't judge me by my cover :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser13076

Unfair to use forever as a timeline as when Sod/evict had an alliance Evict shared an internal with SoD.

Side 1:
Tribes: SoD, SoD2
Side 2:
Tribes: Evict, PHO, ~COSD~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,522
Side 2: 1,737
Difference: 215

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 101
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 10,065,468
Side 2: 10,850,868
Difference: 785,400

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 447,875
Side 2: 858,188
Difference: 410,313

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Evict, PHO, ~COSD~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 338
Side 2: 307
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 45
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 2,296,703
Side 2: 1,909,624
Difference: 387,079

chart

Side 1: 511,500
Side 2: 359,510
Difference: 151,990

chart

Overall EVICT are ahead, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to pull out stats that try to deceive the external forum viewers.
The reason however that they lead on captures is down to the snake like behavior they had adopted by taking two of SoD's top players and spying on the tribe to get information about the OP SoD had launched on a northern EVICT player.

This is TW and this does happen, but to do it in the final war was quite low.

DeletedUser11866

You win whatever way you can provided it is not too immoral

DeletedUser

Works both ways plum, need to put some correct stats up though.

DeletedUser

You win whatever way you can provided it is not too immoral

I disagree, In a final war to determine who the better tribe is you should not lean towards underhand tactics to gain ground, IMO that is a sign of a weaker tribe.
Even Miv agreed it was an extremely low move on his part.

Works both ways plum, need to put some correct stats up though.

There was nothing wrong with the stats I posted DE, they were 100% accurate and backed up my point, since the OP EVICT had been on the back foot.

DeletedUser

Summary

Your tribe
Enemy
=
=
=
=
Difference
No back footing, only villages lost were deckix, bulrack and recaps. Anyway you can suggest SoD had firmer footing be my guest

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Evict, ~COSD~, PHO, PHOA
Side 2:
Timeframe: 29/01/2015 11:47:16 to 24/02/2015 03:31:00
Total conquers:
Side 1: 1,208
Side 2: 1,023
Difference: 185
chart

Side 1: 144
Side 2: 90
Difference: 54
chart

Side 1: 7,447,550
Side 2: 6,909,873
Difference: 537,677
chart

Side 1: 1,179,550
Side 2: 730,249
Difference: 449,301
chart

Something more accurate for those of you who are interested....no idea where plum gets stats from (from exact war start date to this moment in time with all parties involved currently, Minus stats on Ex SoD player Glxwin who was kicked from SoD as he went afk

So I had courtesy to include them below

35glxdwin (deleted) (disbanded)3 25 870.5802.134.072

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10341

just wondering how many people you need to spy or jump ship to win this war? what happened to your superiority complex chaps/chapesses? all things considered with the cowards jumping ship and nobling empty villas your war stats arent very impressive

DeletedUser11112

funny you should mention that, love the fact i have been accused of being crap allies, breaking all the rules, intentionally sabotaging alliances, for pretty much the entire world, they the very person who was unhappy with that even if the accusations were false, turns round and plays even dirtier back, nice one pal, great example your setting, oh and using your entire tribe to nuke for you to noble... simply genius.. so how did you get so many players to be your sheep?? they are that dumb they literally can not see what is going on, must have a talent for spotting players like that as the two that jumped are the same.

as for the deserters, ive been told they left because they have respect for me thats some respect right there aint it, gold star guys gold star pmsl!

DeletedUser6056

So it's 4 tribes v two?

Hmmmmm...using bashers, eh? Considering Evict are bigger than SOD and SOD2 combined, what's in this for ~COSD~, PHO & PHOA besides false promises of "you will join us...honestly" (and slightly longer life)?

To make the world more fun those 3 tribes might wanna switch sides. Give Evict something to think about. Must be loads of empty villas on their borders.

Just sayin :D

DeletedUser

Ah billo you forgot about the support rule on this world, can't support anyone out of the tribe so really they were fending for themselves for a while hence SoD have any stats. Good luck with future Ops, not had much of that recently now.

DeletedUser13130

If players came to us offering information and betrayed you; we're not exactly going to say "sorry fellahs, but we don't want it". You can't blame Evict for that.

To me that's a leadership/tribe failure to keep your tribesman happy or failure to be a boss and get rid of them before they turned. As you mentioned they were unhappy!

That aside I'm glad it's not broke your spirit and we have a good war ahead of us.

DeletedUser11866

I disagree, In a final war to determine who the better tribe is you should not lean towards underhand tactics to gain ground, IMO that is a sign of a weaker tribe.
Even Miv agreed it was an extremely low move on his part.

The better tribe is the one who has their name in blue at the end of the world. War is dirty, its never clean, you win whatever way you can.

DeletedUser

Side 1:

Something more accurate for those of you who are interested....no idea where plum gets stats from (from exact war start date to this moment in time with all parties involved currently, Minus stats on Ex SoD player Glxwin who was kicked from SoD as he went afk

My stats CLEARLY (apparently not clearly enough for yourself to understand.) mentioned that they were not the overall stats and that EVICT were ahead in village caps, HOWEVER since the OP and the fact they had two spies from our tribe jump ship and attack an entire unstacked area we were winning in caps still. Showing the momentum was on SoD's side and not of the side that had to snake their way into defending against out main OP and snaking undefended villages through cowards.
Oh did I mention, EVICT are a bunch of snakes/cowards?

DeletedUser

Nah you clearly just like putting bias stats up so i corrected it for the neutral viewers. And once again can i remind you of the support setting on the world, the 'SNAKES' you are speaking of were open season for you guys until support could arrive, much like villages they took from SoD, i would say poor from SoD on capitalizing on that. You sound pretty beat about them leaving, but it was their choice, deal with it.

DeletedUser11866

Hmm ... Those players who left had obviously prepared for the move and had their own troops in the right places where as their former colleagues had an empty backline for them to be able to walk into so easily.

That is just the view of an outsider though but I do talk to people on this world who have given me a pretty insect insight.

DeletedUser13250

hey picky i thought you'd quit. who's account are you on now?