My Farms

DeletedUser13508

I don't know if this is a thread worth posting about , but man I can't believe all the barb nobling .. today 4 of my farms were nobled one literally right next to my villa , what is wrong with you players if you can't conquer someone go play a casual world ..

DeletedUser5582

mails would be quicker I think to the players concerned to voice your displeasure. Surely though they are just building up villas for you?!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
A train to their main village is the accepted method for showing displeasure when someone nobles your farms...

DeletedUser

Always happens, decent vills are starting to run out too so it's either war or barb munch.

DeletedUser13573

Maybe you should fight them and show what good tribe looks like? :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13508

Maybe you should fight them and show what good tribe looks like? :icon_rolleyes:

LOL , I can't fight half the world because if you look around and see how many players nobleds 5 or 8 barbs I'm sure you will see many of players done that ... I know every once in a while a player will noble a farm here and there , but it's the percentage rate of how many farms a player nobles compared to his conquers that why I always thought it be a good ideal if TW staff would put some kind of rule on that , but that's just my opinion ...

DeletedUser6598

LOL , I can't fight half the world because if you look around and see how many players nobleds 5 or 8 barbs I'm sure you will see many of players done that ... I know every once in a while a player will noble a farm here and there , but it's the percentage rate of how many farms a player nobles compared to his conquers that why I always thought it be a good ideal if TW staff would put some kind of rule on that , but that's just my opinion ...

You dislike the strategy someone uses in the game so want tw to make a rule because you won't just noble them yourself. Barb noblers can be some of the biggest pp burners so good luck with that.

Also not one person has said fight half the world. They have said just take the built up villages of the players who are doing this specifically in your area so they can't do it anymore.

I agree that it isn't the most exciting strategy to take a load of barbs and it certainly slows the game down but everyone gets there fun in different ways.

Ban Hammer

Reaction score
or there is an alternative option.

they take your farm, you take their main village. seems to do the trick for me.

Number 1

Reaction score
I agree with Pearcey92. You can not blame somebody becouse he using different tactic. There are a lot of ways to play, not just noobling everybody what you see. And in war case is always better to take barbarians who will be next to you, instead of taking village, which may be 6-7 hours travel. It`s always easier to deffend your villages then all of your villages are close. Just my opinion.

P.S. Don`t blame for my English, it`s not my main language

DeletedUser13508

Well all I know is that I was always taught to avoid nobling farms ,it makes good players and good tribes mad and as I can see that this thread has caught alot of attention and some tribes and players think it's now a good thing to noble as many farms as possible ... I like to see how a tribes reaction would be if they won a world because they nobled so many farms ..Is that really a win ? To war against a enemy that dosen't fight back ?

DeletedUser13448

Well all I know is that I was always taught to avoid nobling farms ,it makes good players and good tribes mad and as I can see that this thread has caught alot of attention and some tribes and players think it's now a good thing to noble as many farms as possible ... I like to see how a tribes reaction would be if they won a world because they nobled so many farms ..Is that really a win ? To war against a enemy that dosen't fight back ?

no its a win when you noble free villas... make nukes and then beat peoples asses

altho i personally dont noble barbs.... there is nothing wrong with it
just a bit looong

DeletedUser7369

no its a win when you noble free villas... make nukes and then beat peoples asses

altho i personally dont noble barbs.... there is nothing wrong with it
just a bit looong

The acceptable time to noble barbs is when you have an excess of nobles. I cannot believe that there is any possibility that these idiots have excess nobles. they literally noble anything. Their villas are so poor its really horrendous having to contemplate nobling them.

DeletedUser13448

The acceptable time to noble barbs is when you have an excess of nobles. I cannot believe that there is any possibility that these idiots have excess nobles. they literally noble anything. Their villas are so poor its really horrendous having to contemplate nobling them.

well... i agree with you... and i still wont noble barbs if i have got extra nobles (unless the barbs are 3k plus),
but its a way of playing,... you could tell the barb noblers what they should noble (for example 'villages of 3-5k points') but you cant go around taking the piss cause at the end of the day... every1 plays how they want to play and you cant do anything about it except for face them off ingame

DeletedUser7369

well... i agree with you... and i still wont noble barbs if i have got extra nobles (unless the barbs are 3k plus),
but its a way of playing,... you could tell the barb noblers what they should noble (for example 'villages of 3-5k points') but you cant go around taking the piss cause at the end of the day... every1 plays how they want to play and you cant do anything about it except for face them off ingame

Course you can take the piss. Everyone is free to play the game in whichever way the see fit, I agree with that statement made earlier. However when it is quite clearly a way that avoids conflict then that warrants a proper piss take on account of the name of the game, "tribal WARS", now the barbs may all be the same colour but pretty sure they aren't in a tribe. These guys are almost exclusively nobling barbs. They therefore seem to have missed the key concept behind the game. Sure there is no rule against it and it is a tactic that could prove beneficial for them. I just happen to think its dull and takes away the most enjoyable elements of the game as well as being counter to the spirit of the game.