PnP Playing

DeletedUser

I haven't been around for a while so thought I would restart my old passion for PnP...

I have a tale to tell, a classic worthy of inclusion in the Grimm's Tales of Old, a tale so woeful and intriguing that Pinocchio could not tell if it was a fable or fact! You see, my dear friends, there once was a young man who lived in a fortress alone. Look here he is now, you can't see him waving, he's on the rim!

IMG_95012.jpg

Unfortunately for young piacr, noone spoke to people on the rim, they were societies rejects, on the edge of the world and of the good graces of the king. With this in mind, and knowing that noone would respect him piacr decided to reach out to some nearby players, maybe say hello, have some hunting friends.

piacr Apr 16, 15:54
As a general rule most people at least try to disguise the troop speeds ;)

jenada Apr 16, 15:55
No need to disguise I don't want you to think its a Ram attack, 400 scouts will do the trick I am sure :)

piacr Apr 16, 15:56
Sure they will as i'm currently mid attack on somebody and have nothing at home.

90+% have to survive though to see what's out

jenada Apr 16, 15:58
That's ok not a problem, I will be able to tell from your village build and farm roughly how many troops you have its all good

piacr Apr 16, 15:59
but not what they are :)

Anyway i'd best pop out and get some milk to make a brew for your boys. Good luck.

jenada Apr 16, 16:01
They are partial to Choccy biscuits but only McVities

piacr Apr 16, 16:02
Hobnobs or nothing i'm afraid, cupboards are bare now as just had a wake for [ally]SHP[/ally]

jenada Apr 16, 16:05
Haha, I just had one for lord Badger to the right of me, attacked me without checking me out first, hes now down by 700 points and has no farm, barracks, HQ or smithy but mines at 20 so its party time, now you know don't go pinching all my ressies

piacr Apr 16, 16:06
There'd be absolutely no point, limited hauls and i've hit it today. I'm hitting on of the two and the idiots are supporting each other, the village has no walls so it's easy pickings

Dynomike64 Apr 18, 10:06
OK great

Visser speaks highly of you :)

Basically the crack is we need you to be a member of @war

But not all of the citizens of the realm were friendly. Some would message piacr up in his castle and then not reply..

elementalgamer2 Apr 14, 07:37
Hey, im Gonna be deffensive player
If u need any help you can count on me

piacr Apr 15, 09:19
Hi,

Thanks, but i'm not in your tribe and I don't see any diplomacy between us, was this meant for me? :)

........ insert tumbleweed here!

So what was poor piacr to do, he had some children, noblemen of all things that were just desperate to spread their wings. Piacr spoke to his friends, but none had willing daughters and so he turned to his sons, 'I'm afraid sons, all the goods ones are gone, you are left with the dregs.'

P1060909.JPG

And so, obviously the 'lads' reacted in the only way they could...

Untill piacr started thinking, maybe there were options out there for the boys, and so he sent the scouts out to find out..

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 12:24
Whats happening bro?

piacr Apr 18, 12:25
Just having a looky looky :)

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 12:27
Ok i guess
But Now im talking serious . We are allies. I just started yesterday doing troops

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 12:42
Cmon dude dont attack me

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 12:44
If u want to conquer someone i can help you conquering rect

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 12:45
Chese is good

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 14:52
Hi piacr, i know i may be a bit of a noob but i hope we can be friends and you will help me build strong and in return I will help you in the future and you will always have a loyal friend :)

piacr Apr 18, 14:53
Sorry mate, it's a war game and I've started now. If you restart after I've taken your village I would be happy to mentor you

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 14:53
I dont need a mentor

piacr Apr 18, 14:54
You do judging by your village and troop count

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 14:56
Well ser

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 14:56
See*

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 14:57
But i think you need a mentor cause you dont know ehats a mentor

piacr Apr 18, 15:18
Ok pal

Piacr started thinking, it would be rude not to show the poor lad how 'starting' to recruit troops after hitting 2500 points was rather foolish, maybe one of the lads could help him out.

http://ukc1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/d7c3582c885c5457416ace87a664a814

Turns out he wasn't lying, genuinely was troopless! But now wanted friends..

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 17:12
I know you dont know me but i know one thing . The tribe @war will conquer you afete going after me. By saying the tribe im talking abou one player dat ill tel you the name.
I got a basic defensse and im dodging his atacks but Now they are nobles. If you support me he will lose his troops and nome of us will get in dungerous. He will never know ir was you supporting me
Ill send a report with is troops and his name

elementalgamer2 Apr 18, 17:13
http://ukc1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/54923e9c732bbbb4a19a51a9193b62cb

jenada Apr 18, 20:33
Sorry not interested

jenada Apr 18, 20:33
Seems your popular :)

This message has been forwarded by jenada.

feedmemore Apr 18, 17:13
That's not very nice, attacking somebody lol
They mailing me begging for help against you :)

piacr Apr 18, 17:20
Haha they're mailing everyone! He started recruiting troops yesterday, literally had 200 spears lol

feedmemore Apr 18, 17:23
He has 320 spear and 30sword now

piacr Apr 18, 17:45
Oh god id best cancel that noble :p

feedmemore Apr 18, 17:46
Pmsl I've already seen one report with your noble

feedmemore Apr 18, 17:46
I can't help him I'm watching the football right now :)
But alas it was too late, the lads were in and they lived happily ever after..

The End.

(Sorry, only so much material to work with so early in the world!)

DeletedUser10100

Get your backside back on 21 lol, we need our PnP master back :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
piacr said:
Piacr started thinking, it would be rude not to show the poor lad how 'starting' to recruit troops after hitting 2500 points was rather foolish, maybe one of the lads could help him out.

It really isn't that foolish on no hauls or limited hauls. I didn't have many troops at 2500 points. Do I need a mentor too?

I appear to have more ODA than your tribe, so I don't think I'm pointwhoring by any means, just playing properly.

It's tortoise and the hare on this world, high mines = more troops long-term.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please instruct me on the proper way to farm on a limited hauls world.

Keep sending LC so that even if they cannot carry anything at least they're keeping fit for when you're limit rises

DeletedUser

Keep sending LC so that even if they cannot carry anything at least they're keeping fit for when you're limit rises

ofc sending lc on empty farming trips is an easier and better way to grow on limited hauls, than building your pits up quickly.
lol, gl with that strategy.

DeletedUser8366

PnP master? All I see is bragging about rimming some new player.

On a limited hauls world, your pits are your main source of income. A player who starts off building high pits early on can build their village more efficiently, raise troop buildings higher more quickly and therefore have a hell of a lot more troops than a player without high pits. Its a completely different strategy than a farming world, and playing limited hauls as if it were a farming world will set you back immensely in growth. Or maybe I'm in need of a mentor too (think)

DeletedUser6695

If you send out a farming run for 24hours straight at the exact moment the hour changes i.e 00:00, 01:00, 02:00 you unlock unlimited farming for the next 24hours. It's a glitch but it's 100% proven to work

DeletedUser

ofc sending lc on empty farming trips is an easier and better way to grow on limited hauls, than building your pits up quickly.
lol, gl with that strategy.

I'm assuming sarcasm wasn't recognised too well ;)

DeletedUser

I'm assuming sarcasm wasn't recognised too well ;)

Hard to tell if you were actually serious about the stuff you posted or just trying to be funny :/
Your sarcasm must've been too advanced, cuz i didn't detect any.

DeletedUser10100

PnP master? All I see is bragging about rimming some new player.

On a limited hauls world, your pits are your main source of income. A player who starts off building high pits early on can build their village more efficiently, raise troop buildings higher more quickly and therefore have a hell of a lot more troops than a player without high pits. Its a completely different strategy than a farming world, and playing limited hauls as if it were a farming world will set you back immensely in growth. Or maybe I'm in need of a mentor too (think)

Check out UK21 world hot off the press thread. PnP master, I've seen a lot and his comic on Darth was one of the best out there.

DeletedUser8366

you start upping pits after you can actually hit the limit:icon_confused:

You can hit your limit with the couple hundred sp/sw you build at the start. After that, it should be pits pits pits until at least 25 pits.

DeletedUser

you start upping pits after you can actually hit the limit:icon_confused:

wat ? i was at my limit from day 1, and that was with troops given from the quests, i didn't build any extra

DeletedUser13448

You can hit your limit with the couple hundred sp/sw you build at the start. After that, it should be pits pits pits until at least 25 pits.

on the first day it was very easy but day by day the limit increases