Classic Backstabbing

DeletedUser4753

one speed rat backs off another pops up n repeats the other
as manc said if u guys actually see playing for 1 whole week then failing at skirmishing as a job well done and a true representation of your ability then well yea
we all agree you suck so why argue?
im rank 1 odd and growing strongly ur rimmed

i dont see hiw this eludes even dummy speed rats
daser n power lasted 1 week till they got rimmed
n before u cum back with yea but we had most troops n most farming, you evidently neglected to make account defendable and there by lost.poor poor play

DeletedUser8412

one speed rat backs off another pops up n repeats the other
as manc said if u guys actually see playing for 1 whole week then failing at skirmishing as a job well done and a true representation of your ability then well yea
we all agree you suck so why argue?
im rank 1 odd and growing strongly ur rimmed

i dont see hiw this eludes even dummy speed rats
daser n power lasted 1 week till they got rimmed
n before u cum back with yea but we had most troops n most farming, you evidently neglected to make account defendable and there by lost.poor poor play

ohh the hypocrisy :D:D:D

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk13/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=232559&type=gain&pn=-1

This is your idea of an achievement and growing strongly :D Look at all those internals and barbs :D and you claim to be good at skirmishing :D

And we never once said it was a job well done :D You are the one claiming rank 22 is good. But tbh matching wills and cf's growth during start up is a bigger achievement than being rank 22 on an uncompetitive uk world during late game.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
why let the truth get in the way...

1) Will wasn't on the account until after you were rimmed....
2) D1 was clearly referring to this world, the one you were rimmed from... what W15 has to do with it only a retard could tell me...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay this is getting crazy.....

In the end this is a classic world you guys are making connections to speed, W13 and W15...

The more you guys keep it going the worse you look D1 your W13 stats are terrible, your ranks bad, your nobles are bad, your ODD is good but who knows you could be attacking yourself.

Daser your start up on classic was good no one said other wise but in the end you got rimmed so you dont have much to brag about ether.

So now lets lock this thread as its no longer a valid discussion with Carpe rimmed there is no point in this discussion anymore.

DeletedUser

trololo-lolo-trololo.jpg

DeletedUser4753

How are my w13 stats terrible internals have to be taken and my barbs are rare, 9k barbs I have to clear from players I rim is hardly sign of a nubI Faught wars whilst being a 3rd of enemies size n won Nuf said

DeletedUser

How are my w13 stats terrible internals have to be taken and my barbs are rare, 9k barbs I have to clear from players I rim is hardly sign of a nubI Faught wars whilst being a 3rd of enemies size n won Nuf said
Tribe Support, Internals and spear whoring is what makes a player great these days right D1! ?

haha, who we kidding, you suck.

DeletedUser4753

Tribe Support, Internals and spear whoring is what makes a player great these days right D1! ?

haha, who we kidding, you suck.

see this is my point, uninformed nubs trying to rate players
matt tries to judge me
every player has internals difference is i mix mine in with players ive rimmed and the barbs that follows many internals are account that have been adandoned with no sitter meaning either i take or all tribe gets outflanked
you talk about spear whoring? im a hc player so have probably one of the heaviest offense builds going before gaining the largest war front against the rank 1 tribe i played 2:1 off:def, plz show me the standard late game players build?
you talk about tribe support, through my own actions and arrogance thier was non i was isolated as it is and left mostly to my own devices to fend off the rank 1 tribe

as you can see matty once again talks tripe
and even if all matts comments were true, they still surpass a 22k account that failed to fight.
just cuz adrian pwned you duznt mean you have to come start fault finding in others.

DeletedUser

And we never once said it was a job well done :D You are the one claiming rank 22 is good. But tbh matching wills and cf's growth during start up is a bigger achievement than being rank 22 on an uncompetitive uk world during late game.

To be fair to myself, I was sharing an area (within 30x30) of nearly all of the top 10, you didn't even have a top 20 player in your area :icon_wink:

(this is a total joke btw, his growth was very very nice)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

To be fair to myself, I was sharing an area (within 30x30) of nearly all of the top 10, you didn't even have a top 20 player in your area :icon_wink:

(this is a total joke btw, his growth was very very nice)

wait 1 sec :?

why let the truth get in the way...

1) Will wasn't on the account until after you were rimmed....

ohh yeah why let the truth get in the way?

DeletedUser

see this is my point, uninformed nubs trying to rate players
matt tries to judge me
Correction
Matt has judged you and deems you to be a noob.

every player has internals difference is i mix mine in with players ive rimmed and the barbs that follows many internals are account that have been adandoned with no sitter meaning either i take or all tribe gets outflanked
Basically you noble barbs and your own fellow teamates because you Suck

you talk about spear whoring? im a hc player so have probably one of the heaviest offense builds going before gaining the largest war front against the rank 1 tribe i played 2:1 off:def, plz show me the standard late game players build?
Oh he's a "Hc player" Well that makes all the difference then (Spear whore)

you talk about tribe support, through my own actions and arrogance thier was non i was isolated as it is and left mostly to my own devices to fend off the rank 1 tribe
Wow you must be s1ck at supporting vills bro. Mad skills, mad skills. Nah who we kiddin you're a liar nooby def whore and you prop gonna get rimmed.