The Separatist Confederacy/Sepies

DeletedUser

So after 3 years of leading TEOG! on speed, I have decided to make a change.
I present Sepies
img

I hope that this tribe will be more active than TEOG!, as TEOG! only had 4 active members at the most.

The only requirements for joining are as follows:

- Must have Skype
- Needs to have played TW for at least 2 years
- Needs to be active
- Can snipe, backtime and send perfect trains
- Must be able to speak perfect English and understand the English language

For questions or requests to join, message me on Skype: erich.hartmann87

Thanks for reading,
Erich Hartmann

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Erich again.

damn it

DeletedUser

Oh no
I dunt have skype
I dunt have prefect english
I dunt know how to play for more than 2 years
I am not able to understand perfect english

But I know how to snipe backtime and train ..
I got 1/5 am failed :(

DeletedUser13448

Not sure if Nav is serious, but if he is, you should definitely recruit him

DeletedUser12407

haha joke of the day

king abdil and 10wannabes in one tribe

DeletedUser

Why stick up for slap? What have they ever done for you? And are they likely to thank you for anything?
Yes I did... No idea if my account is still there - Haven't checked it in weeks...

They did fall apart and some of them merged into another tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13448

Why stick up for slap? What have they ever done for you? And are they likely to thank you for anything?
Yes I did... No idea if my account is still there - Haven't checked it in weeks...

They did fall apart and some of them merged into another tribe :icon_rolleyes:

They did not merge you .... Go get your facts right, a lot of them left to different tribes. And I am not really trying to back up SLAP! and I don't want to be thanked for it. I just don't want you to BS.

DeletedUser

They did not merge you .... Go get your facts right, a lot of them left to different tribes. And I am not really trying to back up SLAP! and I don't want to be thanked for it. I just don't want you to BS.

I didn't pay much attention to w22 as it was extremely dull but from what I saw, about 5 members including matt merged into some big tribe.

DeletedUser13448

I didn't pay much attention to w22 as it was extremely dull but from what I saw, about 5 members including matt merged into some big tribe.

I think that you need to go ask around for what a merge is. And if you did not pay much attention, please do not comment about it as all your arguments are invalid when you do.

DeletedUser

I think that you need to go ask around for what a merge is. And if you did not pay much attention, please do not comment about it as all your arguments are invalid when you do.

I know what a merge is and I think apart from tribe lock on speed, it's the stupidest thing in the game.

Okay I'll shut up about it... My bad. Now please don't argue in my own thread :icon_cry: