The state of this server

DeletedUser

world* not server

I was looking at the rankings and noticed something...

Let's assess the top 8 players.

1. Yin Tar
Villages: 110
Average Village Points: 9143

2. Deadpool.
Villages: 83
Average Village Points: 7823

3. Silver Samurai
Villages: 70
Average Village Points: 9054

4. AcidForest
Villages: 59
Average Village Points: 8844

5. Carred
Villages: 54
Average Village Points: 9227

6. Kurry489
Villages: 51
Average Village Points: 8934

7. Iandavidjones39
Villages: 53
Average Village Points: 8505

8. Visser
Average Village Points: 6371

Now let's remove all the internals and barbarians (small ones, below 2k) from the village counts, and times the new village count by the average village points to work out the new total points.

1. Yin Tar
Villages: 104

2. Deadpool.
Villages: 25

3. Silver Samurai
Villages: 41

4. AcidForest

5. Carred
Villages: 24

6. Kurry489
Villages: 45

7. Iandavidjones39
Villages: 36

8. Visser
Villages: 31

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the UK classic world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

Just a quick question...

Aren't barbs and internals allowed in this world or something? If it wasn't wouldn't it be banned.
I know for A FACT you have been gifted more villages than that, and hid behind nukes left in the village for free ODA.

Why you so upset :D? You finding it hard fighting a barbarian army?

Fact is. If you don't like it move to .net or stop moaning.

DeletedUser

Did I say that it was banned? No (however pushing is but you're lucky that you all got away with that).
I just find it funny and rather embarrassing how the majority of players in this world are minuscule in size without barbarians and internals.

Please prove this 'fact' of my extra internals/barbs as you say it is (protip: you can't because that's not true).
You're well known now for throwing out blind accusations and claiming them as facts with no proof to back anything up.

DeletedUser12733

Did I say that it was banned? No (however pushing is but you're lucky that you all got away with that).
I just find it funny and rather embarrassing how the majority of players in this world are minuscule in size without barbarians and internals.

Please prove this 'fact' of my extra internals/barbs as you say it is (protip: you can't because that's not true).
You're well known now for throwing out blind accusations and claiming them as facts with no proof to back anything up.

You know what I find funny:-

-Push accounts: Firstly you accused 2 people of this now its "all the tribe"
-For a player who considers himself "Better" than most you do an awful amount of moaning.
-What is embarrassing is members of your own tribe leave and do not tell you. May have something to do with your attitude. I am sure alot of your members have left/ not grown, and you have eaten a few of them. Coincidence? I think not.
-As for proving my facts. Does the ocean need proof? Yet there are people who have never seen it or heard of it, does that make it less true? The people who need to know, know the truth :)
-Lastly hows the Alpha family going? You know all those wolf tribes you tried to get to attack us, and yet have fallen apart?

There is a reason I so not post on the forums and will not again until i feel the need to. Its because it is full of idiots like you and thepic :)

Enjoy your moaning.

DeletedUser

You know what I find funny:-

-Push accounts: Firstly you accused 2 people of this now its "all the tribe"
-For a player who considers himself "Better" than most you do an awful amount of moaning.
-What is embarrassing is members of your own tribe leave and do not tell you. May have something to do with your attitude. I am sure alot of your members have left/ not grown, and you have eaten a few of them. Coincidence? I think not.
-As for proving my facts. Does the ocean need proof? Yet there are people who have never seen it or heard of it, does that make it less true? The people who need to know, know the truth :)
-Lastly hows the Alpha family going? You know all those wolf tribes you tried to get to attack us, and yet have fallen apart?

There is a reason I so not post on the forums and will not again until i feel the need to. Its because it is full of idiots like you and thepic :)

Enjoy your moaning.

Look guys a typical Visser post!

-> Asked for proof and you have none, yet again you are proved as a liar.

Mancunia was always going to quit and it doesn't surprise me Dohyeo went with him as they have been close since the beginning. That doesn't bother me, players get bored so what? We get on well so again blank false accusations from you.

There is no Alpha family and never has been. I do not need to have 20 players (and 60 accounts :lol::lol:) to win like some (you).

DeletedUser6695

Don't make me come back just to noble your annoying self visser.

btw, your average points per village is looking rather high. Think of all the troops you could have built !!!!

DeletedUser12733

Don't make me come back just to noble your annoying self visser.

btw, your average points per village is looking rather high. Think of all the troops you could have built !!!!

Your words mean nothing to me... weren't you the one who was saying you was going to own world 23... you just "quit" every world when you know you can't win it because as i stated before.... you're a start up player. I think because people are getting better and better at the game and you and Will just moan about the good ole days, yet are nothing special. I welcome your invitation. People have already tried this world... and yet for such a "bad player how is visser so high in the rankings". Well at least im still here.

You just Say your going to retire then troll around like you own the place. why don't you stick around and show me how amazing you are CF :icon_rolleyes:.

Anyways this is my last post. Ingame is what counts not the words of some fools who speak big but show nothing :)

DeletedUser13448

Visser a few points,

First of all I am boss one and only unchallenged by anyone worthy

Second of all Yin Tar has the best players or had the best players, all of whom could have dominated solo

Third of all I ain't annoying

Fourth of all U are a big fat nub face who needs to go learn to play, Be like us two weeks inactive and none attacks

Fifth of all marvel are nub faces

Sixth of all I am still cool

Seventh of all Erich go away

Eighth of all
Simply put, alpha is the best visser sux nub face u r nothing special just a big mouth
If Cornish starts over he could still rim u because of ur lack of skill
If Erich starts he could do the same

Then u tell me to rim u, don't worry we will get there

DeletedUser

YI think because people are getting better and better at the game and you and Will just moan about the good ole days, yet are nothing special.

That's the complete opposite, do you not read anything?
'State of this world' what does that mean? I'm saying that it's dreadful. UK worlds have a complete lack of the 'better' players compared to how it used to be. It's really saddening.

DeletedUser6695

Your words mean nothing to me... weren't you the one who was saying you was going to own world 23... you just "quit" every world when you know you can't win it because as i stated before.... you're a start up player. I think because people are getting better and better at the game and you and Will just moan about the good ole days, yet are nothing special. I welcome your invitation. People have already tried this world... and yet for such a "bad player how is visser so high in the rankings". Well at least im still here.

You just Say your going to retire then troll around like you own the place. why don't you stick around and show me how amazing you are CF :icon_rolleyes:.

Anyways this is my last post. Ingame is what counts not the words of some fools who speak big but show nothing :)

uk23 I quit after week 1 for like 10 days and still out ranked you when I came back. I'm practically a God.

Also, you don't want me to have time to play, you just think you do. You can't keep up with Yin Tar, if I was also active it would just be even more embarrassing.

DeletedUser

world* not server

I was looking at the rankings and noticed something...

Let's assess the top 8 players.

1. Yin Tar
Villages: 110

2. Deadpool.
Villages: 83

3. Silver Samurai

4. AcidForest
Villages: 59

5. Carred

6. Kurry489
Villages: 51

7. Iandavidjones39
Villages: 53

8. Visser

Now let's remove all the internals and barbarians (small ones, below 2k) from the village counts, and times the new village count by the average village points to work out the new total points.

1. Yin Tar
Villages: 104

2. Deadpool.
Villages: 25

3. Silver Samurai
Villages: 41

4. AcidForest

5. Carred
Villages: 24

6. Kurry489
Villages: 45

7. Iandavidjones39
Villages: 36

8. Visser
Villages: 31

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the UK classic world.

i just noticed something too.... You have too much time on your hands!!

DeletedUser

Only took 5 minutes to make this post including the checks on twstats and calculations.

DeletedUser12733

good point, all rank 1 tribes suck :)

:icon_redface: You know the truth 0_o Don't quite get your post... sarcasm or statement?

Facts are this....

Every player we have opped in this world have been Enemy players on our map. People who op'ed us have failed. Tribal wars is a game of doing things with class and with your Tribe. Hence the name tribalwars.

Anywhooooo

"Back to life,back to reality"