Uk servers final world !!!! W24

• Thread starter DeletedUser4753
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

Ha ha, nearly fell of my chair.

So, why don't you do it instead?

Unfortunately, even though i am honest, I also am biased... it would not be fair for me to judge the tribes as i feel if you aren't in sky then you aren't worth knowing. I am a tribe man myself. I am all for the tribe, unless they kick me... then i am all for the vibe

DeletedUser3473

Who's TWO?

Pfft. Rank 55 tribe in both pts and ODA, highest ranked 2 member tribe, 15th highest average tribe, both members started 26th Aug. The future of the Eastern Rim :icon_wink:

*edit. Oh and on Visser's hit list. :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

Pfft. Rank 55 tribe in both pts and ODA, highest ranked 2 member tribe, 15th highest average tribe, both members started 26th Aug. The future of the Eastern Rim :icon_wink:

*edit. Oh and on Visser's hit list. :icon_confused:

Not on my hitlist, just you are on my to be nobled at a later day list. Your tribe is safe :p

DeletedUser4280

Map of the rated

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk24/index.php?page=map&ti0=57&tc0=f7ff00&ti1=551&tc1=d9ff00&ti2=1049&tc2=000dff&ti3=131&tc3=000000&ti4=725&tc4=000000&ti5=14&tc5=00e1ff&ti6=842&tc6=00ffff&ti7=995&tc7=1100fa&zoom=400&centrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&dullbg=1

SKYfam

-sky-
sky2

Top player- linukas
Top oda- The unforgiving
Top odd- panicoss

The sky family have grown quiet recently, also some good attacking has seen the main tribe climb to rank 1 oda, now nobles are far more common hope to see some sizable caps to maintain the growth that the obvious pp usage has attained them, unfortunately not much core aggression as yet but as seen on forums some nice rim rimming going on, i do smell some diplomatic ties here so would have to question the rank 1 tribes confidence against neighbors if diplomacy is required. Rank 1 points/oda and rank 1 player all speak for themselves though and despite having a hectic member spread should be a ongoing feature on w24 for a while.
Worth noting sky2 has shrank considerably with Linukas and others moving across meaning the main tribe at rank 1 wouldn't be so had the member line up of both sky tribes remained the same, wanting to look big perhaps???

Timingfam

Timing
Clock

Top player- alans807
Top oda- hellonearth
Top odd- *Grantorino

Seems to be a improved version of time with a partial merge of some bamn players. Occupies much of the southern cores whilst sharing k55 with sky, seemingly low oda still not surpassing their previous tribe, however i expect this to change over time *chuckle*
This tribe definitely has the most fame whatever thats worth, with a strong collection of players and leaders, i would put a strong argument as to why this tribe is the one to watch. not sure if they have protective diplomacy with sky/BB or just cagey, but something is bound to kick off at some point and be a real test to sky should they commit, interesting times.

WOTNfam

Wotn.
Wotna.

Top player- Hypnofrog
Top oda- Katsup
Top odd- Legendry jet (101)!

Think the first most blatant thing to point out is that glaringly low odd, dunno weather its super hugs or people are scared but either way this tribe has definitely excelled at staying out of trouble, this is where things get strange though, the tribe seems to have lost contention on the top ranks and now seem to be a tribe where everyone is of the same standard, but no superstars, or superstars too limited by wotn diplomacy? Its very clear to see this tribe has the tightest grip on their k, in fact are of the few tribes who could call a k theirs. Think these lot could well be going for a dark horse approach.

(BB)fam

(BB.1)
(BB.2)

Top player- gooders17(53)
Top oda- goodboy
Top odd- Gain warnham

Similar to previous we have to address the low low rank of the top player, clearly not about growth this tribe i think if this trend continues they will have a tough tough time regardless of ability, its definitely worth noting that their oda and odd looks much better so perhaps not having the easiest time to but still hold onto a top 5 spot non the less. Sadly this tribe is in no pretty spot and will struggle if they are not professional friend makers, with sky above them, and timing below them either would be a match, to face off both would be so hard, esp considering the trend of top tribe diplomacy we are seeing. I do recognize a few in hear so despite the predicament i would like to see them GAIN at least a few ranks ;) doubt it though.

Final thoughts

I think the most disappointing thing to see is all the above are families on a relatively modest 35 member limit world, that said at least theirs currently no runaway tribes, at present i see 3 equally matched tribes and a few little gems who could do something in the backgrounds if left to it perhaps.

DeletedUser13884

WOTNfam

Top odd- Nuad (58)!

Nuad is not in our tribe and never has been, he was the rank 5 player at one point that we opped to remove him from our K and he decided to make his own tribe with our name. The reason for our low ODD has been Device (the former rank 2 K44 tribe) seemingly refusing to send attacks back at us, which made it nice and easy to control our K :lol: Our Highest rated ODD player isLegendaryJet who is rank 101

DeletedUser4280

Apologies, corrected, thats even more shocking, apparently no one want to play.

DeletedUser13884

Just means we can make loads of offensive villas :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13890

Hey Guys, I'm from Brazil..It's my first time on UK server.
I'm start i few days, hope to this be a nice and funny world, thanks!
And nice post d1mension, help me to see somethings!

DeletedUser8133

Nuad is not in our tribe and never has been, he was the rank 5 player at one point that we opped to remove him from our K and he decided to make his own tribe with our name. The reason for our low ODD has been Device (the former rank 2 K44 tribe) seemingly refusing to send attacks back at us, which made it nice and easy to control our K :lol: Our Highest rated ODD player isLegendaryJet who is rank 101

10 MLPBlue
14917_thumb
BAMN2

Just saying ;)

We are failed BAMN, we are everywhere.

DeletedUser4753

-Sky-

Leadership

Since last time i rated these we have seen the ghosts formation, and the ridding of visser. Both for me have interesting implications on the leadership of sky.

So animal leaving can be interpreted as either bad leadership in that power grabbing never goes down well, or could go down as solidarity, people will make their own minds up, personally i disagree with the sky stand point, however tribe being held together regardless shows despite this their definitely some stability in this tribe.
I will critise the family tribe thing, its really not necessarily, in fact i think its quiet disrespectful of players, instead of having a large umbrella for plenty of players, having such a huge member potential seems to make players of all shapes and sized recruited as a punt, then thrown away after often time being treated poorly, like if u want a elitist tribe make one n stop pretending, i get that it edges your bets, but i don't like them and will critise any duke/council, that use and endorse them, in my long tw career, many times duking, ive had 2 acad tribes, both short term and more about logistics, this method of casting the net out far and wide just to try catch a worthwhile player seems a tad pathetic to me.
Diplomacy is a hard one, keeping out the wars has done sky a huge favour in that its had time to take a strong lead in k45, i hopes they don't hug no more though, like i dont really wanna see ghosts get bashed, but would sooner see sky involved in some way than afk farming, tw really shouldn't be a pve game.

position

For me k 55 is the important one, unlike the north it seems more 50/50 ghosts/sky, not only that, the rim is full of space to wrap around. honestly i imagine they will play passive which i will see as weak, but no doubt they could claim a huge share of 55 if they wanted.

members

kings of pp lol, Honestly, i think sky have some strong players, some very willing to enhance this with huge pp expenditure, i do feel out of the top 3 they have the lowest average skill count, but perhaps have a couple more diamonds in the rough than wotn??, i dunno but at rank 1 they cant all suck can they.

Wotn

Leadership

At first they seemed very timid to me, but slowly coming out of thier k, and somehow have done some serious k control any core tribe at this stage would be jealous of. FAMILY TRIBES, like ahhhhhhhh, im not gunna be any nicer than i was with sky (fairness n all that) but yea, did no one read the 35 member limit when they joined the world, did no go, look the player ability of tw's average player is actra abysmal these days and i bet i cant find 10 players in a k who are worthy of my tribe, never mind 35, never mind 70..... have to fault leadership on this, i know u dont care like, but minus points!!!!!

Position

So they should proly win this entire thread on this, like u couldn't plan a better village spread, plenty of safe area with room to grow in non war zones, then a nice front thats easily secured and offers a array of opping opportunities

Members

So thinking the consensus is that these guys have been under rated, i mean not saying they are pro stuffs (we all remember the early nukage :p, but quiet good participation all round and tearing hr a new one by looks of things, i would say they have the second best average member skill level i think but maybe the lowest number of stand outs, i know hypno n catsup supposed to be good but i think both sky and ghosts have a few more gems than wotn, even so high all round member level usually wins against just a few stand outs, so all good stuff.

Ghosts (prepare for serious arse licking peeps!)

Leadership

dunno if its a evil animal dictator, or their sum kind of council but in actuality i think mistakes have been made.
Like i like the initial move from ani, but then the jist im getting from wotn is that nap was impossible due to some recruits, like had ani of gone even more elitist and kept member count lower could of hit a sweet spot where they had room to grow and get big, but also maintain some diplo, seems a few too many iffy recruits fr as wotn was concerned made diplo hard, maybe it wont matter, but maybe just maybe a trick was missed.

Members

I think they have the highest average member ability and also more than their fair share of the stand out players.
This tribe with wotn or sky's position would be a real force to be reckoned with, unfortunately its not the case, weather they got enough in the tank to turn it around remains to be seen, sky's next move could make things pretty interesting, whatever happens with this tribe i think lab could be set for a late blooming rank 1, just a hunch.

TL;DR

sky 6/10
wotn 7/10
ghosts 8/10

DeletedUser13435

Ani can pay in villages :icon_razz:

Completely agree with the Ghosts analysis - other than I'd say I don't think they have that much in the tank, or they've just not dedicated everything against us yet. The latter being more likely cause as you said, their position is fucked, I do hope it can become interesting though :)

DeletedUser

kings of pp lol, Honestly, i think sky have some strong players, some very willing to enhance this with huge pp expenditure, i do feel out of the top 3 they have the lowest average skill count

Just pointing out we (Insomnia) use no PP at all and are Rank 2...

DeletedUser4753

But 3 maybe 4 of the remaing sky in the top 5 certainly do, not sure vosik does or doesnt?