Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser10619

So by now everyone probably knows IBF has declared on ~RP~, but here is a bit of a background story to how this happened, then we'll get into the bitching and the embarrasing stats for ~RP~ ..... #reallybad

So over the last few months

243fhfp.png

We in IBF like a good war, we play this game to win and we are proud of our achievements, we dont like tribes that recruit to win, or in ~RP~ case recruit to try and keep up #fail

Then there was Yorkie, who by his own account is the worlds best ever player, until people fight back that is

33jjodh.png

~RP~ kept pushing their luck with recruitment, but the last straw for us was the recruitment of what might be the worlds biggest wimp/loser/big girls blouse! Step forward Throbi One

rjjvk7.png

bescaw.png

Question. What should you do, if a tribe member asks you to sit their account, but there is no prem, and hundreds of incomings. Answer, you suck it up and do your best, you recruited him, he is part of your tribe now. But NO that is not the ~RP~ way

SHOULD HAVE GONE TO STATSAVERS

122owt0.png

I would do a cartoon about Barbzilla, but i'll let the words from his profile and then some stats do the talking

I punch and pummel to grind you down,
Whilst I get stronger every round.
On the ropes they'll hear you howl,
"please my duke, throw in the towel".

So build your villas without a wall,
As my rams will just make it fall.
If your troops arrive at mine,
You can be sure I will backtime.

Day and night just watch your back,
Because I have become an insomniac.
I am the future of this game,
Toot toot toot here comes my train.

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Players: BARBZILLA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 2
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 657,529
Side 2: 18,789
Difference: 638,740

chart

Dont be thinking we are just hitting Barbie though, we are nobling from multiple ~RP~ players. Now what does a top tribe do in response, they crack on and hit us back, but remember this is ~RP~ we are talking about.

So whilst we are warring ~RP~ we have also declared on DNA,

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DNA

Side 2: 12
Difference: 59

chart

Side 1: 676,025
Side 2: 113,452
Difference: 562,573

chart

And that is going fairly well, we made Dsavage08 quit without even attacking him, merely hit the account he was "sitting". But as soon as we started nobling ~RP~ and then DNA, this happened

e8wia8.png

etyy6g.png

After cancelling the Alliance there was a 7 day cooling off period during which neither side was allowed to land any attacks, and this was adhered to. So ~RP~ had a full 7/8 days to deal with our looming threat.... and the result

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RP~
Players: Throbi One

Side 1: 224
Side 2: 3
Difference: 221

chart

Side 1: 2,119,991
Side 2: 28,313
Difference: 2,091,678

chart

Deleted User - 70854

but simon! you forgot to mention the actual stats from RP internalling DNA while we munch on them:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 0
Difference: 57

chart

Side 1: 577,504
Difference: 577,504

chart

DeletedUser10619

Sorry tedd, and to confirm these RP caps of DNA, they are proper internals, a RP member is sitting Dsavage and Rhino, so all freebies

DeletedUser13390

:lol:, well time for the externals to be livened up again for a least a little while.

better get the rat traps out simon, you know they ain't going to be too pleased about a public humiliation :lol:

Reastablished

Reaction score
So over the last few months

I would do a cartoon about Barbzilla, but i'll let the words from his profile and then some stats do the talking

I punch and pummel to grind you down,
Whilst I get stronger every round.
On the ropes they'll hear you howl,
"please my duke, throw in the towel".

So build your villas without a wall,
As my rams will just make it fall.
If your troops arrive at mine,
You can be sure I will backtime.

Day and night just watch your back,
Because I have become an insomniac.
I am the future of this game,
Toot toot toot here comes my train.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: BARBZILLA

Side 2: 2
Difference: 69

chart

Side 1: 657,529
Side 2: 18,789
Difference: 638,740

chart

Dont be thinking we are just hitting Barbie though, we are nobling from multiple ~RP~ players. Now what does a top tribe do in response, they crack on and hit us back, but remember this is ~RP~ we are talking about.

You not gonna include your bum buddies stats? ;) or how you and TA gave my account the biggest DOTD so far on this world and have chucked us miles ahead on ODD? indeed we are getting a pasting but seeing as the large majority of villas you take are because you know my times, i cant help but feel most of TA and your eastern members against my little old account is fair :'( ;)

all credit where it's due though the OP was well planned, even though you didnt stick to 7 day cool down.

tell john that 4 Nukes and a train in night bonus aint the best way to attack someone ;)

Deleted User - 70854

Sticky sent 17 nukes at me in night bonus.

Needless to say, they all died

Deleted User - 70854

You should see how many villages I've took from RP in nb! :p

Not always a bad idea ;)

DeletedUser

we are proud of our achievements

What achievements?
:icon_confused:

After cancelling the Alliance there was a 7 day cooling off period during which neither side was allowed to land any attacks.

Who actually does this still? :lol:
Just nuke the rodents already :lol:.

Bold

9/10 for comics. Worth the read :)

DeletedUser13668

best pnp i think i have ever seen, made be laugh

and well done to ibf, out thought the rat leadership all the time

don't think there is much between the players but you totally anhialated them in diplomacy.

rats lost their chance 6 months ago when they should have attacked ibf.

Reastablished

Reaction score
After cancelling the Alliance there was a 7 day cooling off period during which neither side was allowed to land any attacks, and this was adhered to. So ~RP~ had a full 7/8 days to deal with our looming threat.... and the result

I have already mentioned this but really? your tribe didn't even adhere to the cool down period, I am pretty sure you cancelled alliance on 20th and landed on the 27th... so I personally had 6 days not including the 20th to prepare? and i beleive sending started on the 26th, 5 days into the cool down period.

DeletedUser10619

I have already mentioned this but really? your tribe didn't even adhere to the cool down period, I am pretty sure you cancelled alliance on 20th and landed on the 27th... so I personally had 6 days not including the 20th to prepare? and i beleive sending started on the 26th, 5 days into the cool down period.

You are joking right???

The cooldown was 7 days, we didnt hit until day 8, so no breach there. And you only had 6 days to prepare...2-3 days should have been plenty.

I'm not complaining though :)

DeletedUser13390

You not gonna include your bum buddies stats? ;) or how you and TA gave my account the biggest DOTD so far on this world and have chucked us miles ahead on ODD? indeed we are getting a pasting but seeing as the large majority of villas you take are because you know my times, i cant help but feel most of TA and your eastern members against my little old account is fair :'( ;)

all credit where it's due though the OP was well planned, even though you didnt stick to 7 day cool down.

tell john that 4 Nukes and a train in night bonus aint the best way to attack someone ;)

georgy porgy, though it is true i do know your activity times, but i do not know your co-players activity times.
also it isn't information that i have disclosed to my fellow tribe mates due to the fact it isn't needed they are doing a good enough job without that miniscule information.

now if you are blaming our caps on knowledge of your activity times, then it doesn't sound like your might tribe have much knowledge on the game as this may come to a shock of you but there is a thing you can use called account sitting. this would enable one of your fellow tribe mates to look after your account during your inactive periods, or... are you saying the entire Rat pack are inactive during those times too? or maybe its the mighty rat pack don't have enough team motivation to help their fellow tribe mates and its each to their own? please do shed some light on this as i am sure it would bring great amusement to the players here and gone that the rank number 2 tribe of uk 21 can't help their own members or accept responsibility for recruiting an account that got torn up so they kicked to save stats but i believe that has already been touched on.

ill just get this covered before a little squeak comes about saying "you would do the same" or "well what would you do".

i'm sure those with a good memory will remember our war with Sins and the account "prexes" well we kept the account within IBF whilst it took a pasting from Sins as it is the Leaders Responsibility to accept the consequences for the actions of those we Recruit.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index...quers&id=730001&type=lose&newtribe=3852&pn=-1

Then there is the Stee666 account though it is true the account left IBF for a couple of hours but we managed to get the owner to rejoin and in the period it was gone the losses were that of only to those in IBF so made no difference to our losses. but end result is we accepted the consequences and losses for our Recruitment choices as should the rats.
http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk21/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=664623&type=lose&pn=-1

for me the above questions one thing of the Rats, what sort of leadership is running that tribe? kicking accounts to save stats. Internalling accounts IBF made quit in DNA instead of fighting back, do the Rats really have no backbone? is this what the end war has boiled down to?

i must say this world has proven quite disappointing, the lack of ability and sheer lack of fight.

so how many people have quit in Rats now? i hear its a few since you are going around begging a fair few friends of mine to co-play accounts in ~RP~.

oh well good luck for the duration of your time on he world, maybe you will fight back who knows but i wont hold my breath

Reastablished

Reaction score
georgy porgy, though it is true i do know your activity times, but i do not know your co-players activity times.
also it isn't information that i have disclosed to my fellow tribe mates due to the fact it isn't needed they are doing a good enough job without that miniscule information.

now if you are blaming our caps on knowledge of your activity times,

I may have used the wrong words when i said majority ;) i agree they wouldve got the villages anyway, the constant bombardment without the sufficient help needed, however had you dropped the alliance or had TA started to attack during my summer holidays rather than start the first day i went back, makes me think it played a large part to there takes, seeing as you and them Op me together you may aswell include them in the stats?

DeletedUser13390

I may have used the wrong words when i said majority ;) i agree they wouldve got the villages anyway, the constant bombardment without the sufficient help needed, however had you dropped the alliance or had TA started to attack during my summer holidays rather than start the first day i went back, makes me think it played a large part to there takes, seeing as you and them Op me together you may aswell include them in the stats?

well if you wanted the alliance dropped at beginning of your holidays maybe you should of asked your oh so precious leaders who know what they are doing to recruit throbi sooner :icon_rolleyes:. you can only blame your leadership for your situation. you even agreed with me yourself that your leadership had no right in putting a border agreement into our home k and as for throbi well again we both know you agree recruiting him was a stupid move now they think they can save stats by kicking him im sorry but his losses to ibf will remain included on stats since it is rp sitting the account and internalling the account.

also why should we be adding TA to our stats? our war doesn't involve them? some our members may be working with them but they have no baring on our war. by that logic then you are saying 360 was right in previous war with sins and that IBF and RP should of both been included in the same stats? since we did provide you guys with a lot of information from our shared forum which i created to info on each and every sin member.

might i add a forum that your leadership seem to think they could call the rules on locking threads and such and thinking it was their forum to moderate, then when they didn't like me standing up to their bull they asked for shared forums to be removed just because couldn't handle me daring to oppose the mighty rat pack and their trying to control us via diplomacy oh how the tables have turned

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10619

Just to keep you all up to date, its been a good weekend, so here are the latest stats for this weekend, including of course Throbi the bottler.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 74
Difference: 74

chart

Side 1: 692,350
Difference: 692,350

chart

Brilliant working Biscuits, lets keep it going.

As for ~RP~ well they say a picture says a 1000 words. For me it only needs to say 2....~Ruddy Pathetic~

DeletedUser13390

Just to keep you all up to date, its been a good weekend, so here are the latest stats for this weekend, including of course Throbi the bottler.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 74
Difference: 74

chart

Side 1: 692,350
Difference: 692,350

chart

Brilliant working Biscuits, lets keep it going.

As for ~RP~ well they say a picture says a 1000 words. For me it only needs to say 2....~Ruddy Pathetic~

i prefer the term ~Ridiculously Pathetic~ :D

now we have to some how be fair to those pesky rodents.... ooo i know i know lets show how the are doing on their Priority internals! good god sometimes i amaze myself with my brilliant mind in being involved in all that equality mumbo jumbo :icon_cool:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 7
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 55
Difference: 55

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 984,671
Side 2: 60,294
Difference: 924,377

chart

Side 1: 558,711
Difference: 558,711

chart

Good work Rats! keep it up!

DeletedUser10619

Nice post Seany, but it highlights how Pathetic they are. We have fought to gain 74 villages, cleared troops, timed nobles, put effort in to all of that

And during the same period, they have only managed to noble slightly more freebies, with no effort, no timing.

Jeez