• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser13685

Robber (Silver - Level 3)
Loot a total of 1.000.000 resources.

Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

21.762.200 / 100.000.000
21.762.200 / 100.000.000

That's where I'm at and considering the first few weeks I was playing to sell for pp and add on top of the the tribe ops I've took part in that have had my nuke/s on 20-30 hour walks to make the same walk back I don't think I'm doing bad :-D

DeletedUser13668

lol, you guys are so funny.....its always 'us' and 'our'

if there are 3 or 4 on an account looting 1 million plus everyday is piss easy....you do it in a relay

4 x 400 m relay teams will always produce a faster time than 1600m run by 1 person.

divide your looting by the number of players on the account and then lets see who is the best looter

DeletedUser4280

What I said about 360 using a script was a joke guys, I don't know 360 or of his past credentials or the nature of how they were achieved, so it would be wrong to take my quote and use it as a weapon.

In some respects i get what yorkie is saying, its seems rather silly to argue who has the most co's most active account in the same breath as who is the best farmer, js.

Would like to add though the logic used is flawed, when someone has no job/no life/no desire to sleep a load, they can easily compete with as many co players as they like, purely because the account is manned for a extensive period of time, this does not make that player great at tw or farming, just really active. An account utilizing co's to achieve that same level of activity as the hermit is if anything less pathetic than a solo account.

What I'm saying is Ive seen many posts where you are very against co playing and hating on co's and trying to suggest you are better for some reason, is it not however the least bit conceivable that co played accounts just match your activity as they have life to live and your just a bit sad + bitter about co's because they achieve the same if not better whilst seeing natural light and change their clothes more than weekly.

DeletedUser12733

Haven't read most of it I got to the point where visser said the unforgiving account is more active than me

That I completely disagree on lol unless my co is going awol during the day which I doubt lol

My American stay awake longer than you in the dark dark night :p

DeletedUser

What I said about 360 using a script was a joke guys, I don't know 360 or of his past credentials or the nature of how they were achieved, so it would be wrong to take my quote and use it as a weapon.

In some respects i get what yorkie is saying, its seems rather silly to argue who has the most co's most active account in the same breath as who is the best farmer, js.

Would like to add though the logic used is flawed, when someone has no job/no life/no desire to sleep a load, they can easily compete with as many co players as they like, purely because the account is manned for a extensive period of time, this does not make that player great at tw or farming, just really active. An account utilizing co's to achieve that same level of activity as the hermit is if anything less pathetic than a solo account.

What I'm saying is Ive seen many posts where you are very against co playing and hating on co's and trying to suggest you are better for some reason, is it not however the least bit conceivable that co played accounts just match your activity as they have life to live and your just a bit sad + bitter about co's because they achieve the same if not better whilst seeing natural light and change their clothes more than weekly.

You made me lol and you're right , + Rep

I will add though there is more to farming than just being active, there are some technical aspects to it which i do think makes some players better than others but yes activity is the main factor

DeletedUser13668

for once 360, i would agree with you, farming is not all about activity, but without it you are at a big disadvantage.

I have for many years tried to persuade tw to provide a time limited world, where you can only play for 2 hours per day. Think of the skill and judgement required, first how to balance your defence and offence, must have defence as you will not always be on to dodge. Would need the skill to work out when to play your 2 hours, all at once, 10 minutes a time? or what?

would take away completely the advantage that coplayed and solo maxplay accounts have over others. take a look at any top 20 in any world, 90% of them are coplayed accounts and the others are played 18 hours a day by a solo player. The average guy in the street, who works and likes to play for an hour or 2 after his supper when the kids are in bed has no chance to compete for a top rank unless he coplays.

I do not hate coplayers at all, just the attitude that some have in saying there is no advantage.....just one time limited world, a level playing field for all, no pay to win, no twstats data to rely on, no attack notifications, then you succeed or fail on your own skill and guile, not because your account is active 24/7

DeletedUser4280

Their is not a advantage though, if you are on 18 hours a day and a co play acc is done in 2 9 hr shifts, or 4 4.5hr shifts then where is the advantage, its not like your not allowed to have a co if u wanted one.

DeletedUser13668

Their is not a advantage though, if you are on 18 hours a day and a co play acc is done in 2 9 hr shifts, or 4 4.5hr shifts then where is the advantage, its not like your not allowed to have a co if u wanted one.

DD you are missing the point completely.

1. I do not have time to play 18 hours a day, or even half that time
2. I do not want to have a coplayer, yes i know i can if i want, i choose to play solo....is that a problem?

given those 2 scenarios it is impossible no matter how good a player one happens to be to get into the top 20....anybody who only plays an hour or 2 a day may as well not bother.....and this is the problem tw have.

No matter how many coplayers one has its still one fee for prem. The casual gamer who comes across tw, knows no-one who plays and says lets have a go, soon realises he is pissing into the wind against all these coplayed accounts and the odd geek who plays solo all day and after a couple of weeks playing an hour or 2 a day finds he becomes a hopeless farm and is the first to be rimmed, so he is off to find another game that he can play competitively for an hour or 2 a day and is never seen here again

If this game is to thrive it needs to give these sort of players a fair chance of doing well, at the moment they have zero chance

DeletedUser4280

Tribal wars hay day has been and gone, yes certain criteria have to be fulfilled if you want to succeed,

You do have to be able to work with a team, some people cant, some people should not play tw.
You do have to be thick skinned, some people are not, some people should not play tw.
You do have to be active/prepared to co-play/sit, some people won't, some people should not play tw.

I would not expect
A non sporting loving person to excel at fifa,
A slow reactions person to excel at cod
A illogical person to excel at chess
Anyone to excel at dark souls <3

If you don't fit a criteria for any of the various games out their then don't play them, simple, I don't envisage fifa no longer being sporty, cod to be played at 0.25x speed, chess to involve 8 pieces or dark souls to get easy.
Much as i don't see, or believe tribal wars should be changing its very makeup to accommodate complainers.

DeletedUser13668

yes agree to all that...but you are still missing the point.

picture this....an online gamer happily playing an online game finds a link to tw, thinks oh that sounds fun, i will go and check it out....he starts a world, plays for an hour then goes to the pub, the following day he gets another hour on, then goes to play his regular game. this guy cannot team up with anybody as he knows nobody and is a noob.

A day or 2 later he joins a tribe and learns a bit more, a week later he is farmed to an inch of his life, gets pissed off and leaves the game, or stays for a bit longer and gets nobled. Sure, tw have tried to address this with quests, but these are not enough, nobody not even nauz could survive a world for very long if only playing an hour a day.

no matter how skilful this player is destined to become even if he has all the right criteria he will be crushed way before he ever reaches his potential, add this to all the quitters who have left cos of pay to win and other issues explains why tw today is struggling and why they need to promote pay to win to make any sort of money from the game.

On the other hand, give him a chess site, where you cannot pay extra to make your rook into a queen, he can play in his own time without being at a disadvantage, even if he only makes one move a day, he can thrive and become a champion.
On TW that is simply not possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 70854

You just described the difference between and RTS and a turn based game (Y) good job yorkie

DeletedUser4280

Also i know plenty of poor poor players whom still play tw, still go late game and still win worlds, so in actuality the game is far from totally elitist.

I disagree on your main point though, tw has long been on the decline before pp usage , pp usage began some 18 months ago, tw hit its peak more like 7 years ago and has declined steadily since. But then so has terrestrial tv, we don't try to overhaul that though.

DeletedUser13668

yes, but the basic game of tw is still very attractive. its biggest downfall is that to be good you have to play far too much....i have not been able to play casual but maybe that is an option i don't know.

my thoughts are to restrict game play to 1 or 2 hours a day, to be used at convenient times so that those who would play 18 hours a day cannot do so, thus giving everybody an equal chance to prosper without dedicating your entire life to the cause. you can still have unlimited for the ones who are hopelessly addicted to it and have no outside life

DeletedUser12733

That just defeats tribal wars' concept. Perhaps you should play something else for 1-2 hours a day. I am sure you could have a fun game of Copter or CandyKrush. It would solve your problem and ours of having to listen to ideas like that. Praise the Lord you are not one of its programmers ;)

DeletedUser13668

vis, you are quite right, that is exactly what i am doing now, which is why tw is in decline as i follow many others who have left the building before me.....oh and there is a simple way to solve your problem of having to listen to me and thats by hitting the ignore button....so why not go ahead and do that? could it be that even though you do not agree with me, you find my point interesting? why else would you read it?

Deleted User - 70854

because your posting on the public forums, on a thread not related to your "idea". That is why he is "reading" it.

DeletedUser1508

Is everyone posting in this thread under aliases, or have I really been away so long that noobs now win looters?

DeletedUser4280

Is everyone posting in this thread under aliases, or have I really been away so long that noobs now win looters?
Long time no see :eek:, um i dunno i dont know most of the posters atm.

DeletedUser12733

Well TW has changed alot :). There are now people who just come out of nowhere and own :). Why don't you show your face on world 24 and we can show you how us noobs roll. ;) Its alot more fun being a noob who rims good players, than being a good player rimmed by a noob :D :D

TW belongs to the noobs. Get used to it.