100mil

• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser1508

Why don't you show your face on world 24 and we can show you how us noobs roll. ;) Its alot more fun being a noob who rims good players, than being a good player rimmed by a noob :D :D

TW belongs to the noobs. Get used to it.

I'm not quite ready to start playing again. Besides, I don't need to be playing to get an idea of how you guys 'roll'.

Oh, and TW doesn't belong to the noobs, it belongs to the dedicated. And maybe I should try this 'rimming' thing you speak of. I've heard it's good for humility but I wouldn't really know.

DeletedUser3473

I'm not quite ready to start playing again.
It would be good to see you back, but you might need deep pockets to get established, the world is growing so slowly the rim is virtually the core and pp spends have given some quite a head start.

DeletedUser12733

I'm not quite ready to start playing again. Besides, I don't need to be playing to get an idea of how you guys 'roll'.

Oh, and TW doesn't belong to the noobs, it belongs to the dedicated. And maybe I should try this 'rimming' thing you speak of. I've heard it's good for humility but I wouldn't really know.

Better seen in action than just thinking you know :).

TW belongs to whoever wants it :). Yeah you should try it. Maybe ask around for people who have tried it... I am sure i could introduce you to the ways, as its never normally me who gets rimmed.

As for Alias' mine is The Unfogiving

DeletedUser8133

Better seen in action than just thinking you know :).

TW belongs to whoever wants it :). Yeah you should try it. Maybe ask around for people who have tried it... I am sure i could introduce you to the ways, as its never normally me who gets rimmed.

As for Alias' mine is The Unfogiving

If you are going to use bold, you may want to learn how to spell Barry.

DeletedUser13734

Is everyone posting in this thread under aliases, or have I really been away so long that noobs now win looters?

Don't belittle the players you don't know about.

You don't know who will outplay you : )

DeletedUser13734

Unfortunately the oldies strongly underestimate the 'New gen' of TW players as you know well Visser.

DeletedUser12733

Unfortunately the oldies strongly underestimate the 'New gen' of TW players as you know well Visser.

Couldn't agree more. :) The oldies get owned when they play now. So its best they just stick to their war stories and talk about how TW has changed *Roll eyes*.

DeletedUser4753

Couldn't agree more. :) The oldies get owned when they play now. So its best they just stick to their war stories and talk about how TW has changed *Roll eyes*.

The oldies don't get owned at all, I think it's fair that with tw being a game full of ego it's not inconceivable that their is a lot of underestimating of new players, I honestly do believe however that the average player quality has deteriorated and can't see any evidence of a stand out new player who could toss thier name in the hat of the "greats"
Once again though visser, do you not think it's a tad bit ridiculous that you are the loudest voice of old pro hating when in fact your actually quite bad at tw (self admittedly)?

DeletedUser4753

Also brings up a curious point for me, for us oldies who are the cream of the crop these days?
From what I read and what others say
*Gt
Labbsterino
Seem generally accepted as the better players on w24 at least, but are thier more, am I missing people? Update me lol

DeletedUser13734

*Throws self in hat of greats* ;)

Will O Baron's co player (dags00) is also an absolutely amazing player who I doubt many people here will know of.

DeletedUser13829

i'm honoured :icon_redface:

But I've still got a loooong way to go to be mentioned as one of the greats of 24 :)

DeletedUser4753

i'm honoured :icon_redface:

But I've still got a loooong way to go to be mentioned as one of the greats of 24 :)

Best not be getting rimmed by some rim player then :p

*twidles thumbs waiting for yorkie to show up*

DeletedUser13734

I don't think you do mate, you're defo up there. : )

EDIT: LOL D1.

DeletedUser12733

I am a self confessed not great player D1mension. I say this because I am not an ego. But looking at my stats compared to ALL of "the oldies" I am the only one out of you all who has only ever lost 1 villa and not recapped it ;).

As for the greats of 24. Wow no offense but Lab is not a 24 great.

GT I respect, and i rate his play as I know both the cos. Insomnia (not just 360) 3 good players. Also i would rate myself in there. Not because of the ego but because the proof is in the pudding ;). First person to reach 2 mill looter. Rank 3. Most ODA. Haven't gone below rank 20. Also I would rate Animal, Hypno, vosik and Mr puddykins.

Anyone wish to argue these points?

Curpheyy

Reaction score
I am a self confessed not great player D1mension. I say this because I am not an ego. But looking at my stats compared to ALL of "the oldies" I am the only one out of you all who has only ever lost 1 villa and not recapped it ;).

As for the greats of 24. Wow no offense but Lab is not a 24 great.

GT I respect, and i rate his play as I know both the cos. Insomnia (not just 360) 3 good players. Also i would rate myself in there. Not because of the ego but because the proof is in the pudding ;). First person to reach 2 mill looter. Rank 3. Most ODA. Haven't gone below rank 20. Also I would rate Animal, Hypno, vosik and Mr puddykins.

Anyone wish to argue these points?

But... Barry! :icon_cry: