100mil

• Thread starter DeletedUser4280
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

I'm not the one going around claiming to be a great player of 24...

Name me one person other than you who genuinely thinks i suck at this game? Not that it actually matters but i'm interested - anyone feel free to comment what you think

I won't name drop :) But they are out there :) I promise you that. Should see some of the replies i got from the tribe after my CM was sent out hahahaah.... you can giggle to your little co's in the sky chat but even most of them think you are a prune and your own ally thinks you cheat....

Surrounded by friends aren't you *rollseyes*

DeletedUser

I won't name drop

Absolute classic response when you cant prove what you said.

When you refer to insomnia as the duke account, i have already said countless times i am not the duke, if my other two cos are away then i will try and do the diplo if i have to but otherwise they take care of all that crap because i hate having to deal with people such as yourself; i much rather just play the game.

I'm sure no one said i am bad at this game, they probably said something about attitude or leadership which i will admit i can get hot headed sometimes. But in fairness i don't actually care haha, like i said i am just playing the game, my cos do the diplo and leading.

Back to the cheating thing, i mean as soon as someone gets some evidence then fair enough but these claims so far are just 'Oh Insomnia has won' that must mean he has cheated; i have been called a cheater several times, no one has ever proved it, i take it as a compliment as it just enhances our achievements :)

DeletedUser12733

Firstly I will allow the people who wish to say you suck to say it themselves rather than me drop them into it :). I assure you i have mails in my inbox with almost similar words to "Yeah Insomnia does suck". Oh and not the duke account... let me name something that happened yesterday. I said i was leaving. YOU personally the "non duke" said Oh why don't i just kick you then... now until i called you out on it you didn't go talk to your council buddies did you now?.

Fact is I have no reason to prove you cheat or not. Its not like your cheating has helped you get anything better than anyone else anyways has it? As for dealing with people such as myself.... it is you and Alex who both are kids. You can't deal with me because you can't speak to me on my level. I prefer a honest and straight person, but i expect a loyal tribe-mate. You were/are neither of these.

Lastly no one needs to prove you are a cheater to prove you cheat. You never denied it in that reply which makes me think as long as you get away with it you think it is fine?? :).

DeletedUser

I genuinely laugh when i read youre replies - what do you mean i'm not on your level haha?

If people think i suck then people think i suck, i don't actually care - but as a great TW player once said (Lol or not) 'The proof is in the pudding' which i can apply here haha.

As for cheating i'm bored of the repeated conversation and debate about it, im bored of denying it, i clearly cannot change your opinion so what is the point of even discussing it: only me and my cos can know what goes on our account...This seems like your only comeback whenever i abuse you in a debate or on the externals so I guess i will let you enjoy the poor attempt to belittle me... Well done Visser you got me there...

DeletedUser12733

I genuinely laugh when i read youre replies - what do you mean i'm not on your level haha?

If people think i suck then people think i suck, i don't actually care - but as a great TW player once said (Lol or not) 'The proof is in the pudding' which i can apply here haha.

As for cheating i'm bored of the repeated conversation and debate about it, im bored of denying it, i clearly cannot change your opinion so what is the point of even discussing it: only me and my cos can know what goes on our account...This seems like your only comeback whenever i abuse you in a debate or on the externals so I guess i will let you enjoy the poor attempt to belittle me... Well done Visser you got me there...

Well i am happy I make you laugh :) Tis the point :D.

I said "You can't speak to me on my level", don't take it out of context. What i am saying in layman terms, is you lack the ability to understand what i try to do :). I am no great player. I am a jack of all trades master none. I just acquire the greatest of friends and do the odd fancy thing ingame, now and again :D But, i always tell people I am happy to be tested if they wish ;)

DeletedUser13793

I bet most people are bored of debating about it too

DeletedUser4753

It's definitely a tough one some of the ways I'm aware to cheat can't be detected so it's impossible to prove or disprove it, however as it was mentioned earlier in the thread "something along the lines of 360 farming 800k in the last 3 hours of the day"
Just because it seems extraordinary doe's not make the dude guilty, perhaps he is just that much better than you?
In our society you are innocent till proven guilty, so show some proof, even a threat or hush?

DeletedUser13811

Please avoid discussing cheating and get back on topic.

Has anyone reached 100 mil yet? If not how close are you?

DeletedUser4753

Why don't you just repeat what I said, but in less words and be more of an ass about it.

DeletedUser12733

Not another bloody infraction. :| Collecting these like badges from scouts. Thanks UV :(.

On topic. Only a fool would make this topic so soon, no one is even half way to 100 million but hey :D We were the first to loot 3 million on this world :)

4x Looter of the day Plunder the most resources in this world.
Best result: on 08.10.2015 (2.220.933 resources)
3.207.135 / 3.207.135 3.207.135 / 3.207.135

You're in the lead! The next best player has 1.908.198. Stay ahead until midnight to win this achievement. » show all

DeletedUser4753

It's the next farming achievement and one that is least reliant on being in a lucky area, I find it interesting and people have opinions on the matter, only a fool would question d1's forum activities.

DeletedUser4753

I guess the real test of who can farm and grow under pressure starts now seen as unforgiving has tribe hopped :0

DeletedUser12733

I guess the real test of who can farm and grow under pressure starts now seen as unforgiving has tribe hopped :0

There is a difference between leaving tribes to join a better one and joining the underdogs because the tribe you were in had issues. :)

DeletedUser4753

In my totally unbiased opinion (not like I made a fan boi tribe or anything) I think ghosts are heads and shoulders above sky

DeletedUser13884

Well Ghosts have found themselves in a war with WOTN for recruiting refugees, what do you think now d1? :)

DeletedUser13829

We say bring it on :) Can tell you it won't be as easy as it was vs Timing mate. You're in for a fight, will you crumble?

DeletedUser13829

Can you quote where I said every player please, thanks.

DeletedUser13793

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call ghostbusters!
If it's somethin' weird an it won't look good
Who ya gonna call ghostbusters!

Nah I'm just messing with you,

But seriously we are declaring on you guys.

Lots of Love

Nathan
X0X0

#TrustInFrog

Made us chuckle a bit :)