2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser13884

Ooh so we just found out our "friends" HR are sending support to Ghosts villas, this got interesting :lol:

DeletedUser4753

Got to say I genuinely believe you have absolultely no idea what you are on about 99% of the time.

This is tribal wars cup cake, we are given options for diplomacy for a reason. Want to know what that reason is, cup cake? For stratergy so we can win. Imagine that right?

Now please stop acting so butt hurt, the amount of whining in this topic is too damn high.

Every single tribe in the top 5 have had an academy or currently have an academy. So please it really is time to stop acting like a little 10 year old girl over it.

Congratulations on one of the dumbest posts on w24

Don't know what I'm talking about? 10 years top level tw begs to differ
Cup cake? Gtfo kid you can't be serious
Butt hurt? About what exactly I'm not in ghosts
Whining? Tis called having a opinion, one that you clearly can't handle me having so act like this 10 year old girl you propose.

I suggest you wind your neck in N go back to tribal hugs, using basic logic and putting a remotely useful post together seems to elude you.

If you arnt going to retire from the forums forever please do warn me so I can take out insurance on my sides, they may just give next time.

DeletedUser4753

&pipsdad, I'm just not a fan of diplomacy or acad tribes, personal preference I view it as nooby and cowardy.
I only brought it up cuz sumone in wotn mistakenly said this was a 1v1 so was a more accurate measure of wotn strength, I merely pointed out that this stand point was tripe.

DeletedUser13884

I like you d1, but you can't just pick apart the wording used in a post without replying to the main point. HR have been helping Ghosts anyway so turns out it's a 2v3 with us being at the numbers disadvantage, so what you said in the first place is kinda irrelevant lol

DeletedUser4753

I like you d1, but you can't just pick apart the wording used in a post without replying to the main point. HR have been helping Ghosts anyway so turns out it's a 2v3 with us being at the numbers disadvantage, so what you said in the first place is kinda irrelevant lol

See that's where you are wrong, I'm in a ghosts fan boi tribe so double standards to be expected ;)
I don't overly rate hr anyway but if you wanna throw thier name in the noob hat I won't protest, I just hate ppl sat in family tribes then be all like we are so good. No family ever won a world and went down in tw history of being a great tribe, more just playing a stacked deck.

DeletedUser13884

I don't rate HR either, so lets end it at a point where we can all agree :icon_cool:

DeletedUser12733

I don't rate HR either, so lets end it at a point where we can all agree :icon_cool:

Disagree with you. HR have been helping with support. It isn't no 3v2 as they have sent no nukes and trains. Then you could class it as that. The support maybe, just maybe includes them as another party but definitely can't class that as them fighting you because if that were the case they might as well throw nukes and nobles your way too.

DeletedUser4753

Speaking of throwing nukes and nobles around.

Are these stats of just a wotn opp or has thier been return fire yet. War stats when one side hasn't opped at all can be deceiving after all.

DeletedUser12733

Speaking of throwing nukes and nobles around.

Are these stats of just a wotn opp or has thier been return fire yet. War stats when one side hasn't opped at all can be deceiving after all.

As someone stated earlier GHOSTs have been throwing the odd nuke here and there but nothing of substancial amount. No op has been performed as of yet.

DeletedUser13884

Akilvo and HellOnEarth quit already, feels like TIMING all over again :p

DeletedUser13685

Time for me to throw my two pence in yay.

First point addressing Barry and Us Being sneaky had this chat on Skype earlier.
I don't see how we where sneaky with timing(Sab left bamn formed timing and proceeded to noble a village a few hours early he could see was claimed by U.S. Then kill our tribe mates nuke noble, we still offered diplo and terms for compensation which they did not agree to so we in fact had no diplo with them when we turnt on them.)
And dropping a few bits of misleading info to enemy hands to pull away support from suspected targets I don't class as sneaky it's pretty ingenious lol.

Ghosts are timing and clocks off casts with ani leading unforgiving joining and a few others majority where refugees from the timing war and yes we had sky's help against timing but again this wasn't dirty or cowardly it was logical given the fact that timing had been trying to get us to do the exact same to sky.

No ghosts haven't oped us not even when they where formally timing did they choose to op us they choose to op sky because I'm sure any decent person can see for ghosts to come in force at us would be suicide given some of the travel times.

Yes we have an academy tribe so to speak but it's not so much an academy more good allies as others have said if Wotn and WOTNa made it to the end then I'm sure it would end in a war but people quit and numbers dwindle and yes every other tribe has an academy tribe ghosts don't? Why? Because they dropped to many people when going from bamn to time timing and clock
Why would anyone want to join a tribe that continually drop members and leave them behind?

We are just playing a war game and playing the world to our advantage we can't help that we are all noobs ;-)

DeletedUser13734

Please stop referring to Ghosts as 'off casts' lol, its not a true statement at all.

Unbias opinion -

You guys in WOTN are in a much better position than Ghosts are to fight one another.

The players in the south just haven't had any good leadership quite yet, so things have always been a shambles. I won't deny you've had some nice successes, and evidently good communication skills, I'm starting to be able to notice who are the good players and who are settlers : )

Still waiting for WOTN to be tested defensively, which will be the true test of your capabilities as a tribe.

Considering your K has belonged to you guys in WOTN for quite some time you've had an easy road to building trains, and launching them at isolated players - Again, I'm not insulting, I'm giving my unbiased opinion.

Read my post over if you feel like jumping down my throat lol : )

DeletedUser13884

I agree with everything you have said, except where you say you're not offcasts :). To me as an outsider, seems like there's obviously a group of good players within Ghosts, most of which are originally from TIME, who haven't been committed enough to pull their fingers out and lead themselves. You're obviously competent, I don't see why else you wouldn't just form your own tribe, along with nathan, Mixcoatl, Jordzilla, Will O Baron, MrSlickster, Labbsterino and anyone else I missed, rather than being lazy and relying on someone else to do it.

DeletedUser4753

I didn't overly follow the timing vs sky and wotn war, if barely seemed like one.

I wouldn't call timing refugees, far as I can tell u nobled out the Duke as mentioned above just cuz he was a bit of a douche. II Personally didn't view it as a real war nor did I see it as timing were running scared.
But people can make thier own minds up. As Gt said positioning is a issue and I would still argue pound for pound ghosts are the stronger tribe! Just don't matter as much when it's sumo vs Thai boxer

DeletedUser13687

I didn't overly follow the timing vs sky and wotn war, if barely seemed like one.

I wouldn't call timing refugees, far as I can tell u nobled out the Duke as mentioned above just cuz he was a bit of a douche. II Personally didn't view it as a real war nor did I see it as timing were running scared.
But people can make thier own minds up. As Gt said positioning is a issue and I would still argue pound for pound ghosts are the stronger tribe! Just don't matter as much when it's sumo vs Thai boxer

D1, you are defo my friend after that post hahaha

DeletedUser13687

as for WOTN. i do have to congratulate you on the op, i was getting cocky earlier and underestimated you, but that will not happen again :p

there will be ops on you as well so after we complete them then we will start looking at the stats as for now they mean nothing :D you had your op, now its gonna be our chance and only then will the stats be able to represent anything (that's my opinion)

Just so you know i had all of your trians sniped but turned out that the snipes were not big enough so when i lost a few villas some of the other snipes were lost as well. But don't get too attached to my villas tho, I'm not Sab and I will be grabbing them back :) Please tell NotLime to rebuild the HQ in my villa ;P

DeletedUser4753

I completely agree, I've been the victim of the aggressor tribe posting stats on my own before return fire and doing the whole show boating

They soon eat thier words when war is a month in as apposed to a couple of days mind