2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser4753

Me and Nathan are now fwends so back to hating on Visser, where he at.

on topic
Anyone forsee sky picking sides?
and do they go with WOTN cuz of ghost bad blood, or with ghosts cuz wotn looking strong.
Or keep themselves to themselves?

DeletedUser13734

I think SKY are just biding time until they are fully prepared - When they are, they'll send nukes and trains and spontaneously join the war against Ghosts.

DeletedUser13734

Lol, I know what will happen in the weeks to come, (or i think i do) So I've thought about a few of my next moves : P

Sky are in a great position diplomatically at the moment.

DeletedUser

Me and Nathan are now fwends

388d90c2381d40d291f7d8c663f83636.png

DeletedUser7025

Busy night of attacks and we have footage arriving from the front. Leading war camera man selwen managed to capture this picture of a battered and bruised GT returning home with transport kindly laid on from a helpful ally

Donkey-ghost--46655.jpg

DeletedUser13887

Oh damn, he wasn't ready for that.

Are we going to have any form of discussion about that last op? I think we came out on top on that one, so many troops were lost for the Ghosts and Horses Reunion side, never mind the 25 nobles (Don't quote me on that) which NotLime killed.

Got to admit, it was nice to see some people fighting back, that was the first real op against us so we were a little worried it could go quite badly.

Would love to hear from some opposing members in regards to this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13887

Noble scouts are actually my favourite!

"expect the unexpected" ;)

DeletedUser12733

Oh damn, he wasn't ready for that.

Are we going to have any form of discussion about that last op? I think we came out on top on that one, so many troops were lost for the Ghosts and Horses Reunion side, never mind the 25 nobles (Don't quote me on that) which NotLime killed.

Got to admit, it was nice to see some people fighting back, that was the first real op against us so we were a little worried it could go quite badly.

Would love to hear from some opposing members in regards to this.

Stacking a member in your core after having 28 hours+ to play with due to travel times is not a hard task. The fact is alot of defense was still killed and people held back some of their offense etc. I sent a 1/4 nuke i believe to avenge those lost spears which your guy so graciously killed after me being lied to about not being opped :D. Now we are even :).

As for the op, yeah twas messier than expected but hey there is always round two :D

DeletedUser13887

@Visser I never said it was a hard task, please don't insinuate I said that. True there was quite a bit of defence killed and 2/3 villages capped however the loss of all those nobles should slow you guys down!

In regards to the guy who attacked you after i said we wouldn't, it was a misunderstanding, i wasn't under the impression that anyone would target you, plus it wasn't an op, just a guy firing a random nuke. That whole "deal" is off the table these days though ;) Hopefully the troops you lost stop you getting looter all the time haha.

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

DeletedUser12733

@Visser I never said it was a hard task, please don't insinuate I said that. True there was quite a bit of defence killed and 2/3 villages capped however the loss of all those nobles should slow you guys down!

In regards to the guy who attacked you after i said we wouldn't, it was a misunderstanding, i wasn't under the impression that anyone would target you, plus it wasn't an op, just a guy firing a random nuke. That whole "deal" is off the table these days though ;) Hopefully the troops you lost stop you getting looter all the time haha.

I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Well thanks for the heads up about the "deal" :D :D. I can read between the lines ;).
The baby nuke i sent wasn't much so yeah :p But I am not farming today as i know am preparing :D.

So bring it ;) Let me show you how to be like Notlime but not be stacked by my tribes :D :D

DeletedUser13435

He wasn't no, but that could be argued for hours with no conclusion reached so let's leave it :p

DeletedUser12733

He clearly was. He wasn't offline, as he was reading messaged which our players were sending him and funnily enough straight after the op joined another tribe.

WOTN do know how to lie, but they say its one of their "tactics".

DeletedUser12733

Hey I wasn't involved was I? A baby nuke can't be classed as me trying to cap anything :) I have my own little war over here against some stupid low morale tribes who just are getting the better of me :(..

And I stand corrected ;)

DeletedUser13435

War stats now WOTN have been Opped and HR&HRA have joined the side of Ghosts - hearing reports of GMC being against WOTN too, but unconfirmed and not officially in the war yet. 2 of those lost villa's are Scooby's but we'll count them against us anyway ;)

79f355670acf14e1cddf3ae858d64169.png