2 Wardens 1 Ghost.

DeletedUser13884

Hey I wasn't involved was I? A baby nuke can't be classed as me trying to cap anything :) I have my own little war over here against some stupid low morale tribes who just are getting the better of me :(..

And I stand corrected ;)

I meant Ghosts as a whole ;) Only Ani capped I think, rest were HR

DeletedUser12733

Lets see how your op on me goes maybe we can pump up our defense stats :).

DeletedUser13884

Who said we're opping you? Would be a bit silly for us to send nobles on walks that long wouldn't it :lol:

DeletedUser12733

Lets just say I have a few friends in WOTN too that don't want to see me move to world 25 just yet :p. It would be silly :D But I welcome it nonetheless :D. I also heard you are trying to get sky involved and some other little noob tribe to stack your members? So its not like WOTN can take all the credit for their defends can they? :D

DeletedUser13884

Sky were involved, but I promise you, as I was sitting cane's account between about 2am and 6am that the vast majority of the troops in there were from WOTN members. We stacked cane at the last minute due to most people's defense being over at NotLime, still managed a pretty hefty stack though ;)

DeletedUser13435

Sky helped with defense, Beaver even managed to land a snipe within the 19ms gap GT left, was impressive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

I know :p You're telling me things I already know :p.

But you keep saying how this and that tribe is against you but fail to mention that the top tribe is for you and its sister tribe ;). So I am merely stating that playing the under dog isn't right as even if it were the world against you lot and sky we would still be underdogs ;)

DeletedUser13884

Would be strange to play underdog with the war stats as they are, I'm more than aware you lot are the underdogs :p

We do have a lot more less experienced players than Ghosts, maybe that's what people are getting at?

DeletedUser12733

Look at our spread. My account is a sitting duck. If you co-ordinated good enough you could wipe me off the map as 1 account can only have so much defense.

There are a few of our players like this. Between sky and WOTN there are more experienced than ours by far.

DeletedUser13734

Hey, why you gotta pick me out of all the guys that lost troops :( lol.

I'm always ready to lose nukes - as you gain experience you learn it's part of the game so you can't patronise me with that :)

2.5 nukes didn't lower the wall once, so for a last minute stack that's some good last minute work - you gotta admit, you must have been scared initially seeing the list of my incoming ; )

As I said to one of your members in game - I never liked those troops anyway, they were evidentially lazy, so the bright side now is that I can hopefully replace them with some better quality fighters, those lads won't be missed ! : P

Although it wasn't such a hard task to defend from such massive noble distances stretching up to 40+hrs (don't jump on me, unbias review) I have to give credit to wotn for handling those in comings and killing as many troops as they did. Nice one : )

DeletedUser13884

Your antisnipes were very scary mate I won't lie, I failed my snipe on it personally, didn't matter luckily ;)

Remember how you were saying our first op against TIMING was a failure when we "only" capped 3 villas though?

DeletedUser12733

Your antisnipes were very scary mate I won't lie, I failed my snipe on it personally, didn't matter luckily ;)

Remember how you were saying our first op against TIMING was a failure when we "only" capped 3 villas though?

Are sky getting involved officially then? As we have a nice few incomings :D

DeletedUser4753

It is interesting how this always seems to happen.

Like if sky team with wotn, they end up with a humongous point advantage, then assuming thats enough to gain a win, they are left with a equally sized tribe as a enemy (wotn) that are proly stronger than sky, so leaves them with a tough finale war where they are odds on to lose.

So in thier eyes, a easy war then a tough war

Where as if they go at wotn, then they have a size advantage against wotn so numbers wise should win, then are left with ghosts who are half thier size

So in thier eyes, relatively easy war then a relatively easy war.

Does this not make more diplomatic sense, or are Sky really such cowards that they need to hold wotn's hand in all affairs?

Am i missing something?

DeletedUser12733

shh d1 don't be giving them ideas :icon_rolleyes:

I think Ghosts and HR are a bigger threat to WOTN because they are closer on the norm and, to be honest not worried. You can have your two top tribes against us and we probably will get gangbanged but it is nature. Survival of the fittest. Lets just hope you ops are as effective as you want them to be. Because this fake op isn't drawing no support :)

DeletedUser12733

My 38 incomings would beg to differ from sky members too :).

Keep lying and i will show less and less respect ;)

DeletedUser13435

That's not a fake Op that's just members throwing fakes cause that's what you do in wars? Nothing 'Op' about it