Top 5 Players/Tribes/Prospects

Reastablished

Reaction score
lmao, Mr Puddykins will emerge from the Rim and be top 10 ;)

2ly34op.png

I would like all to bow to my greatness ;)

I have officially predicted the future

DeletedUser4753

Should think so with rim farming, 7/10 free villages and a tonne of pp

DeletedUser4753

Most probably, not jealous though, i has my own predictive powers :D

DeletedUser13887

^

"Yes yes , i see it now! you're in graaaaaave danger!"

DeletedUser3473

Slipped to 11 now :p

Though I'm sure that's only temporary.

Tis true that the farming is good out on the rim though I do wonder how much is that and how much is pp. I'm not jealous, just inquisitive as to how much I'd have to spend to keep up or whether I just need to work harder.

DeletedUser4753

epic active farming, or epic pp expenditure can make mega growth to a point, this is a case of both plus gifted villages.

His first nuke he built in his main died to squad, this would normally take away chances at early high ranks, yet he nobled a 800 point barb and pp's that up, then proceeded to get free villages from a quiting player, then 2 internals, at that point its easy to leverage that advantage into a even larger on, no one on the rim will have even close to his village count.

DeletedUser

Shall we give this thread another go now Barry has been removed and the ranks have mixed up a bit?

DeletedUser3473

360, you start this thread by saying you're too lazy and now you try and bump it and you're still too lazy to make your own predictions, shame.

That said, I am also lazy and cba researching tribes beyond wotn and Sky who will occupy the top two spots for some considerable time to come. I actually think Sky have the better expansion opportunities and presently probably also the greater troops and nobles so are in a much stronger position if they can use these advantages.

I will however make the following player predictions:

Messers Slickster and Puddykins will make the top 5 before December
Ani Mal will get op'd again, lose half his remaining vils and still not quit
Yorkie will be dismissed from Ghosts today
Whitealchemist and Fullmetalprophet are two to watch, their growth far outweighs their rank but I know nothing about either
Mixcoatl-Camaxtli will still be here in January

DeletedUser

Fine I'll do one...

My top 5 predictions in 1 months time (excluding myself) in no particular order

1 - Panicoss - has had a decent amount of time to build up his troops so i reckon he will start to fly forward soon with growth

2 - Mr Slickster - Gotta love Slick haha, great player and judging by his nobling rate he will be up there very soon...

3 - Hypno - If he pulls his finger out and starts to farm like he usually does i can see no reason why he won't be in top 5 but i have a feeling he is being lazy lately...

4 - Barbzilla - Have been top 5 for a very long time, don't see why they would drop out of there anytime soon

5 - Katsup - Don't actually know this player very well but have heard only good things; great farmer so should have great growth

DeletedUser13685

Lazy? It's called being in war matey my troops are more needed for the tribe than to farm me some res I'll catch back up ;p

DeletedUser4753

lol he was on 0 points when u posted, ur just more active than ghosts leadership :p

DeletedUser13224

I have way too many barbs near me - should I noble them all to rank up?
:icon_confused: