UK25 Tribe predictions

DeletedUser13884

So, it's a bit early for this, but I'm bored and fancy it. Gonna make a quick judgement of the top couple of tribes, make sure to argue with me in the comments so we can have some forum activity :lol:

MILF (Mommy I Love Farming) and their 4(!?!?) family tribes

Can't see them getting anywhere past the first month in honestly, far too many players to micro properly, I know maybe 5 players out of their 180 or so members, and I rate none of them as good. Would be massively surprised if they support any of their players once BP ends and their lower players start getting hit. Could prove me wrong and be world winners but I MASSIVELY doubt it, especially due to their awful positioning on the map.

RB K54 (Red Bulls K54) and their family tribe

I know a few of these players, mostly do well in start up then not so well afterwards. Have decent positioning on the map from what I can tell so could be one to watch if they stick together. However there are also some seriously crap players in there so maybe not
:lol: . I think positioning of tribes early on before it's possible for the tribes with crappy spread to noble towards each other is really important, so could be dangerous.

GLA (Global Liberation Army)

I barely know any of these players, although the few I do know are decent (jenada). Decent map positioning again, however they do have a few players towards to core, could see some trouble between them and MILF somewhat early on. Unfortunate that they chose K55 though
:lol: Overall I would say they have a decent chance in this world assuming they can stick together and communication is on point.

-DEF- (Default)

Same as most tribes really, I know very few players in this tribe, and I've seen them all get rimmed within first few weeks of worlds starting too. Map position isn't TOO bad with a main cluster on the K45/K55 border and a few outliers scattered around, however I feel like this tribe's biggest problem will be keeping their players around for long enough.

(B.B) (Bad Boys 25)

Bad tribe from 24 that has for some reason made its way to 25. Spread is awful, I imagine they will meet the same fate as they did on 24 and all get rimmed soon enough
:icon_biggrin:.

Smeg. (Smeg Everywhere)

Looks like the Horsemen are now on their third attempt at winning a world. After hugging the rank 1 tribe on w16 then losing the final war by a landslide (even if they do say they quit for irl reasons), then losing horribly on w24 to WOTN after trying to backstab them, they are now bringing their immense(ly bad) talents to w25, along with some extra awful players (as if they didn't have enough already). Without their only reasonable member (legend slayer), I think they might break their record at being rimmed/quitting again on w25
:lol:.

-J- (JEDI) and family tribe.

Seem to be a core focused tribe, which rarely works out in my experience. A few decent players in there such as Ani Mal and Jessiecat, probably my favourite tribes on w25 based purely on players. Hopefully Ani can do better without the best tribe on the world on his back this time

Under Construction (UN)

THE ABBREVIATION DOESN'T MATCH THE TRIBE NAME ARGHHHH. A few good players in there, however there are also some AWFUL players in there, such as Onske. Seems to be a more northern, less tight cluster, leaves room for expansion and shouldn't be too difficult to support each other. My advice would be to drop Onske and go from there.

Ego. (Egotism)

Best tribe on the world by far, world winners for sure if everyone doesn't quit after a week

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10033

To be fair, i have not played for a while.
So i cannot really comment.
Seen tribes like MILF on so many worlds.
So far none have amounted to much.

As for the best, think we'll have to wait and see.

DeletedUser13827

Nice review but MILF4 is gonna win with me as duke :icon_biggrin: .

DeletedUser13584

this happened on world 23. the top 3 tribes after the first month are now gone. so its so early in the game i wouldnt even look in to it yet til abit later on

DeletedUser

Nice review but MILF4 is gonna win with me as duke :icon_biggrin: .

Rofl :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser13937

Hello my Name is Tony and my pleasure is to play with you on this Uk server. This is my first time on UK i will show what i can do.

Prepare for battle. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13687

-J- (JEDI) and family tribe.

Seem to be a core focused tribe, which rarely works out in my experience. A few decent players in there such as Ani Mal and Jessiecat, probably my favourite tribes on w25 based purely on players. Hopefully Ani can do better without the best tribe on the world on his back this time

so does that mean that we can be friends here?? hahaha

DeletedUser13793

You know jealousy is a mixture of love and hate at the same time :lol:

DeletedUser13793

Well, feel free to explain to me why you always have a hard on for mentioning me in the externals?
I replied to one of your messages on 24 and you went and cried to the forums like an teenage girl. Mucho saltio.

Besides, this is 25, not 24.

DeletedUser13827

Anyone who doesn't have 100plunders and started on time is below average :S

DeletedUser13827

Dudes please take the w24 talk somewhere else

Hmm what about the w24 forums?!?!?!?!

DeletedUser13793

Well any chance Selwen has, he takes to grow his pathetic little ego. We'll see if he can actually back it up in this world :)

DeletedUser13884

Ego hasn't grown for a while actually, lost some members recently :) I would also LOVE to go through all our forum interactions to prove that you were the one who originally started addressing me, but you're literally not worth 5 minutes. From what I hear you're a 14 year old with a temper, so I'm even disappointed in myself that I accommodated your boring drivel for so long.