Sneak vs. SexySmurf

DeletedUser5774

Sneak vs. SexySmurf

t6rzbt.png

It's been a while TW. I was extremely bored and decided to come back for a round. Probably not coming back on a full time basis. But it was fun regardless...

Anyway, for the round that I did come back for... I met Sneak. Not sure who you guys are but you could probably do with brushing up. I mean, I haven't played in months, and not like I used too in years, but I'm pretty I could have beaten you guys if you hadn't have got the entire round to attack me. :icon_eek:

Shout out to the guys from TO. :lol:

Guess it's too bad that I'm too damn sexy.

Much love,

Nicole x

Some screenshots...

1zf75t5.png

3477ddc.png

4sjz2t.png

123tvrt.png

e03nsy.png

2ce5jyx.png

wb2fde.jpg

ydwnt.png

indh04.png

1goodk.png

2he9hdt.png

DeletedUser13827

Well, in the defence of average speed players, these dudes sucked

Seemed fun tho

DeletedUser13523

What a load of rubbish

Thanks

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13121

I like this new way of PnP with putting your pic upfront.

It kindof helps refrain some of the people from flaming afterwards. Like me...

200_s.gif

DeletedUser5774

What a load of

Thanks

Sam

Your attempt to noble me came seconds after Firelady tried to clear me. In fact, for the first hour and a half, every time I was attacked by someone outside of Sneak, literally seconds later, there was an incoming from you.

Noble rounds were never my style of play, but there is 1am - 9am round in half an hour. Face me there? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13523

Your attempt to noble me came seconds after Firelady tried to clear me. In fact, for the first hour and a half, every time I was attacked by someone outside of Sneak, literally seconds later, there was an incoming from you.

Noble rounds were never my style of play, but there is 1am - 9am round in half an hour. Face me there? :)

Ok see you there

DeletedUser10769

My mind's telling me no
But my body, my body's telling me yes

kevinmak

Reaction score
Wow, I've managed to squeeze my comment in this thread alongside the rather large ego of the OP :lol:

lookatmeeee.jpg