Send the Rats Packing

• Thread starter DeletedUser10619
  • Start date

DeletedUser10100

Not too bad actually, it was a good time. Wish I could have spent more time with you though personally though, seem like a really nice guy who wouldn't complain about anything.

#Stalkeralert #wouldntcomplainaboutanything ;)

Looks like you have a fan Simon

DeletedUser10619

Thankfully he or she, looks like a fan of Seany, and perhaps an ironic one at that

DeletedUser13390

Not too bad actually, it was a good time. Wish I could have spent more time with you though personally though, seem like a really nice guy who wouldn't complain about anything.

thank you for noticing <3

#Stalkeralert #wouldntcomplainaboutanything ;)

Looks like you have a fan Simon

:icon_rolleyes: only complain when me or my tribe has been done wrong to by "allies" :lol:

DeletedUser13390

So after sicilini and the mighty rodents thought they could get one over on the big bad IBF by recruiting one of our largest players in a big to turn the war around by using him to grab as many internals as he possibly could before we kicked him to the curb. Not too long after we unleashed hell upon the traitor say 24 hours? surprise surprise he quit giving ~RP~ another account to try internal.

Fair play to sicilini being the only one along with radioactive soldier who dared to attempt to take some in our core how ever it didn't last too long, but don't you guys worry the villages you have been gifting to DTA your newly found allies have not been forgotten about we will come for those in due time.

here are the war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: IBF
Side 2:
Tribes: ~RP~

Timeframe: 28/09/2015 00:00:00 to 03/02/2016 13:34:15

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,946
Side 2: 242
Difference: 1,704

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,937,681
Side 2: 2,205,360
Difference: 15,732,321

chart

lets not forget the player they kicked early on in a bid to save some stats...

dd9c53ae11b297cf2e03ca4cdcafc079.png

and Finally the Stats from in-game to show everyone exactly how its all going down...

dd8f4635324c5b3aa517d86f94ae6fcf.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just one thing, Radioactive Soldier still has some down there?

Yeah probably lost cause and will be nobled soon enough anyway

DeletedUser10619

Radioactive Soldier - you mean this guy

"The attacks are too many, i use the goggles to shield my eyes"

103imbr.jpg

DeletedUser

Radioactive Man and Soldier are completely different. Nice try for 'bad' humour there

DeletedUser13390

yes, yes you do.

will they last? no, no they wont.

was it a mistake taking smasher to try and screw us over? yes, yes it was.

should of looked into your new recruit a little before taking such a risk that has just given us oh so much more of a lead. was a good try by sicilini i must say. just because evict used this tactic on w20 doesn't mean it would work on us here.

back to the drawing board and nobling barbs and internals for you guys, guess new player for barbzilla wasn't keen to stick around after taking a bit of a pummeling from our great northerners either so whats the count at people quitting for rp now?

i find simons humour quite refreshing it gets boring after a while of just seeing stats of the destruction of RP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The amount of crap that comes out of your mouth. I never once spoke of barbzilla.

I was commenting of the villages of which I own in k74/64 (ex smasher) of which you still have failed to noble, yet majority are cleared.
I went down there to 1. Waste your time, effort and nukes on villages that will be lost quite easily. 2. To be damn right annoying, which in turn will come.

So chop, chop Biscuits. If your 'that' good, then why haven't I been removed yet?

DeletedUser13390

The amount of crap that comes out of your mouth. I never once spoke of barbzilla.

I was commenting of the villages of which I own in k74/64 (ex smasher) of which you still have failed to noble, yet majority are cleared.
I went down there to 1. Waste your time, effort and nukes on villages that will be lost quite easily. 2. To be damn right annoying, which in turn will come.

So chop, chop Biscuits. If your 'that' good, then why haven't I been removed yet?

never known facts to be known as "crap" :lol: but i can tell i am getting under your skin, or is it the fact RP talked such a big game for so long the second they are hit with a real adversary they just sit there and take the pummeling barbling and internalling the accounts we have made quit thats upset you? either way those villages will return to where they belong soon enough so don't you worry about that :icon_wink:.

"that good" well got to love this if i am honest, trying to poke to get a reaction sorry not going to work this time :lol: the stats speak for themselves :icon_wink:

have fun wasting time on a world you shall never win :icon_biggrin:, i hear w26 is ready and ripe for joining maybe invest your time there in a tribe and leadership that will take you somewhere? just a suggestion but would be sad to see you leave if you chose to.

good luck for the rest of the war my good sir.

DeletedUser

never known facts to be known as "crap" :lol: but i can tell i am getting under your skin, or is it the fact RP talked such a big game for so long the second they are hit with a real adversary they just sit there and take the pummeling barbling and internalling the accounts we have made quit thats upset you? either way those villages will return to where they belong soon enough so don't you worry about that :icon_wink:.

"that good" well got to love this if i am honest, trying to poke to get a reaction sorry not going to work this time :lol: the stats speak for themselves :icon_wink:

have fun wasting time on a world you shall never win :icon_biggrin:, i hear w26 is ready and ripe for joining maybe invest your time there in a tribe and leadership that will take you somewhere? just a suggestion but would be sad to see you leave if you chose to.

good luck for the rest of the war my good sir.

Under my skin. IBF have done jack all to me towards this war. And this is the first ive seen of 'coordination'. And I'm saddened to see so many nukes just bounce home, reduced smithies of which will be yours at approx. 10:30 on Saturday..

I poked, and I got the reaction of more dribble.

If you've checked the stats I'm already on w26, of which I intend to learn more. I may not win w21, but ive learned a lot from where I was at the start of the world. So if you have something I could learn, hit me up...

Good luck to you Seany, I expect the war to be finished by the end of the year.

DeletedUser

Does that mean "Little DTA" are better than the TW masters of IBF... Anyway since you like stats so much, here's some more for you :)

Side 1:
Tribes: DTA
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/01/2016 00:00:00 to 04/02/2016 21:50:13

[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 23
Side 2: 20
Difference: 3

chart

[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 214,084
Side 2: 189,553
Difference: 24,531

chart

DeletedUser13390

Does that mean "Little DTA" are better than the TW masters of IBF... Anyway since you like stats so much, here's some more for you :)

Side 1:
Tribes: DTA
Side 2:

Timeframe: 09/01/2016 00:00:00 to 04/02/2016 21:50:13

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 20
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 214,084
Side 2: 189,553
Difference: 24,531

chart

all hail DTA the real masters of w21, who couldn't handle RP so chummed up with them to face the poor little IBF who have clearly no chance of victory.

p.s how often has IBF attacked you guys in DTA out of curiosity? ah thats right 3 players had a mini op on day one but since then not even bothered with you.

but don't you worry we wont disappoint, we will do what rp couldn't do. same happened with DNA. sounding like a recurring story here "can't beat them? ally them and wait for the freebies"

DeletedUser

And here's the classic arrogance from Seany himself xD you do know we weren't struggling against RP right? yes we lost alot, but close to the end of our war with them we had been pushing them back out of k63.

From the stats I can see most of the Ibf players have only taken inactives, no wonder their OD is so low considering the size of the account xD

DeletedUser10619

Mr Turtle, I am glad you have pointed our our low OD, i am ashamed to say, that yes most of our players just like to internal, I am horrified by this situation and will look to remedy this at the earliest convenience.

However in the meantime, I would point out

We are number one rank for ODA

We have 13 of the top 20 ODA rank players

We have 7 out of the top 10 ODA rank players

Of course this is really 8 out of the top 10 as pretty much all of Smashers "the traitor" ODA came whilst in IBF.

So yes much like other tribes we have had to internal some players, but thankfully we have also still been able to continue with our wars at the same time

DeletedUser10619

And as for seanys arrogance, it would be easy to criticise his attitide, if

A) he wasnt right

B) he didnt have a highly ranked account

Sorry for the all the bolding