Top 5 Players/Tribes/Prospects

DeletedUser3473

I will however make the following player predictions:

Messers Slickster and Puddykins will make the top 5 before December
Ani Mal will get op'd again, lose half his remaining vils and still not quit
Yorkie will be dismissed from Ghosts today
Whitealchemist and Fullmetalprophet are two to watch, their growth far outweighs their rank but I know nothing about either
Mixcoatl-Camaxtli will still be here in January

Wrong about Slickster but 5th spot isn't out of reach for Mr Puddykins if he goes on the rampage over the weekend... C'mon Puddy!
Ani looks like he was internalled in the end (does that count as an op?) The account is still there with zero points, C'mon mate don't quit now!
Was already right about Yorkie.
WhiteAlchemist was a good bet, growth has been strong though not as fast as I predicted perhaps.
Was wrong about FullMetalProphet.
Mixcoatl-Camaxtli still growing, has slipped a couple of places, not sure why, probably just taking a breather. I still think He'll be here in January.

As for me, I made these predictions just prior to joining Sky, a move that probably avoided my extinction :D

Time for some new predictions, who's game?

DeletedUser12114

Wrong about Slickster but 5th spot isn't out of reach for Mr Puddykins if he goes on the rampage over the weekend... C'mon Puddy!
Ani looks like he was internalled in the end (does that count as an op?) The account is still there with zero points, C'mon mate don't quit now!
WhiteAlchemist was a good bet, growth has been strong though not as fast as I predicted perhaps.
Mixcoatl-Camaxtli still growing, has slipped a couple of places, not sure why, probably just taking a breather. I still think He'll be here in January.

As for me, I made these predictions just prior to joining Sky, a move that probably avoided my extinction :D

Predictions for the month's ahead.

By the end of January the 5 tribes/families above 1 million points will be reduced to 4.

TOE will still be here come the end of January and at least 1 of them will be top 10.

Linukas will still be nobling barbs.

SKY and WOTN will still not have taken more than 5 villages from each other.

DeletedUser8133

WOTN will win the world ;)

DeletedUser3473

Predictions for the month's ahead.

By the end of January the 5 tribes/families above 1 million points will be reduced to 4.

TOE will still be here come the end of January and at least 1 of them will be top 10.

Linukas will still be nobling barbs.

SKY and WOTN will still not have taken more than 5 villages from each other.

1. Inflation proly means this wil be false
2. Wrong - although most of the members are ;)
3. To his last breath
4. Very wrong

DeletedUser12114

1. Inflation proly means this wil be false
2. Wrong - although most of the members are ;)
3. To his last breath
4. Very wrong

And it's not even the end of December yet!

Time for a new round of predictions?

Reastablished

Reaction score
I predict that come the end of January I will still be inactive, Insomnia will still be world number 1 and GoDs will have less villages than they do now

DeletedUser3473

So for the record, GODS have 1154 vils (in the family).

Reastablished = Puddy?

DeletedUser12114

I predict that come the end of January I will still be inactive, Insomnia will still be world number 1 and GoDs will have less villages than they do now

That almost sounds like you favour our villages more than E.E.E's? They might feel jealous. Well most of them anyway.

Reastablished

Reaction score
Reastablished = Puddy?

Lol, no I don't need to be active on my account might be a little hint pips ;) But no E.E.E could well have less villages too, but don't want to make too many predictions, will look like a right wally if they're all wrong.