-Vanderpalmer-

DeletedUser11544

Where in the previous post did it mention anything about war caps?

Isn't it you who is now trying to do the justifying?

Some people need to remember this is just a game, but i guess their true real life personalities will always shine through in the end.
You must be a great friend to have eh....

DeletedUser

How refreshing, loving this attitude. By all means, war is war and NONE of us mind fighting it. Espionage and spys, you take the risk dealing with them and it ends up getting exposed. In this case, not just exposed but a demonstration of how bigger players got big. Its interesting to read the ridicule directed at big players (such as ourselves) "You got fat from internals.. you dont know what you are doing" etc etc - but getting fat off of a blow by blow reveal from a traitor within a tribe.. thats the shame.

Im so happy to see there are honest and decent players in Horny. We may be at war, but my hat goes off to you sir! Well said!

CoEfficient (Part of Pistache)

@brisr949 Considering my last 60 or so caps were all war caps it is obviously what he is talking about.

Spy or no spy you will continue to see us take more and more, enjoy the watch.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk25/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=344633&type=gain&pn=-1

DeletedUser11544

Quite a few of your "war caps" and i use that term really loosely, are from the two main players you were getting all your info on!

I do understand why you took the easy route on this world, Your type always do!

DeletedUser

Quite a few of your "war caps" and i use that term really loosely, are from the two main players you were getting all your info on!

I do understand why you took the easy route on this world, Your type always do!

It took hard work and a lot of farming, You might not understand farming and working hard so you can grow fast as most of your conquers are barbs.

I won't bother arguing with you anymore as I never like to engage in an argument with an idiot as they only drag you down to there level and beat you on experience.

DeletedUser13584

I agree with reduaram something dodgy on Vander Palmer account has happened. I hope hacking isn't the new trend I'd like to leave with battle and kicking cors ass ;)

DeletedUser1508

Vander was by no means the most destructive spy I have seen. The information he supplied was barely useful - basically all it did was verify what we already strongly suspected. Was it useful? Yes. Was it game-breakingly useful? No.

You should always take it for granted that there are spies around. You probably still have one in Horny and we may or may not still have more in COR. It's part of the game and it always has been. Don't take it personally.

DeletedUser6436

Haha, yep sad but true - they everywhere in this game and always will be.

Shame as tbh they not needed and can spoil the game for others with what they do and the info they passed - it as became more of a ingame feature nowadays and should always be expected every world.

But when they get caught out like Vander welll most of the time there will not be much you can do but enjoy the view from over on the rim I guess :icon_razz:

the minx

Reaction score
Vander was by no means the most destructive spy I have seen. The information he supplied was barely useful - basically all it did was verify what we already strongly suspected. Was it useful? Yes. Was it game-breakingly useful? No.

You should always take it for granted that there are spies around. You probably still have one in Horny and we may or may not still have more in COR. It's part of the game and it always has been. Don't take it personally.

what he supplied was command sharing showing which villas had real incoming vs fakes, as well as where snipes were and who was being supported where.

As for us, we do not have a spy, and never have.

Also Jamie, there was no hacking, if there were, we would have all been punished, or the account would have remained banned.

DeletedUser1508

Perhaps you just didn't know about the spy. Either way, he was removed discretely.

DeletedUser

Seem a bit of sour grapes. They found out the spy and clearly took him out. Well done COR, unlucky Horny, you may win the next battle! (Without a spy this time)

DeletedUser13638

what he supplied was command sharing showing which villas had real incoming vs fakes, as well as where snipes were and who was being supported where.

As for us, we do not have a spy, and never have.

Also Jamie, there was no hacking, if there were, we would have all been punished, or the account would have remained banned.

I was unaware of the vanderpalmer situation, however....

Your comments are rubbish I'm afraid Chrissy. Should I mention the Torngarsuk account??? I know there was a pile of players accessing that account when Torn was away for some time who had direct links to COR, and probably even players over there, and info was flowing faster than turds do from most humans after an unusually spicy vindaloo.

I posted an OP on pistache and within 5 minutes i had it pasted to me in a mail from your side so im afraid if you want COR to come across all holier than holy, don't give it we've never had a spy......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13638

I always feel sorry for the tribe mates, some maybe even classed him/her as a friend..All i can say is, If Horny mass recruiters want another recruit, he/she is all yours!!

Wow...how i typed this without a few F words is beyond me!

How you clicked 'Leave' after a few incomings should be more your concern perhaps.

Mass recruiters... I laugh!! World Tribal Huggers however is less of a laughing matter. "Hell guys, were cooked on this world unless we get everybody onside against Horny, you know how we did with Rock, but this time I promise it will work. This time well send 10sp/10sw and a first aid kit to all of their villages if they promise to help us (we've only got 5 first aid kits left tho but keep that under your hats)"

DeletedUser

It took hard work and a lot of farming, You might not understand farming and working hard so you can grow fast as most of your conquers are barbs.

I won't bother arguing with you anymore as I never like to engage in an argument with an idiot as they only drag you down to there level and beat you on experience.

You clearly don't know brisr949 is you're accusing him of not working hard and not being able to farm. He's a huge asset to every tribe he's been in and if you've been sniped at all on the eastern side during your conquers of former tribe mates, it's almost undoubtedly Ads sitting.

Growing to your size also requires that you hit a certain size before war breaks out. If you start the war with 6 or 7 villages you're never going to be able to expand at the same rate as someone with a much higher number of villages simply due to having a larger number of nukes to play with.

You've obviously worked hard to get where you are, and clearly have several skilled players on the account (I played with the Goodwins in W19 so I know one from previous experience), but you are always going to find war takes easier when you've changed tribes so that those who you're now fighting were previously non front-line players without the defense or size to cause you any real problems. Having info on those players in addition makes it an almost unfair advantage IMO.

DeletedUser

I was unaware of the vanderpalmer situation, however....

Your comments are utter bollocks I'm afraid Chrissy. Should I mention the Torngarsuk account??? I know there was a pile of players accessing that account when Torn was away for some time who had direct links to COR, and probably even players over there, and info was flowing faster than turds do from most humans after an unusually spicy vindaloo.

I posted an OP on pistache and within 5 minutes i had it pasted to me in a mail from your side so im afraid if you want COR to come across all holier than holy, don't give it we've never had a spy......

COR has never had a spy... I can't speak for Up/Down because I was never there. UP/ Down chose to merge into us because we were reasonably well organised and having some success in our ops against Horny. I can categorically say we've not had any spies since that merge or before as COR when we were just a small rim tribe!

DeletedUser11544

Do you even look at a profile before letting your fingers loose on a KB..

6x Plunderer of the dayPlunder the most villages in this world.
Best result: on 13.03.2016 (5.342 villages)

For basically a rim player who started this world 2 months after you did..rank 42 getting plunderer, and i farm half of what you do and your 3 times my size, with loads more nice juicy barbs..so please don,t tell a farmer how to farm.

p.s yes, that,s me holding plunderer so far today too.