Boosting, Is it good or bad?

DeletedUser13901

And speaking of abusing PP look what achievement R1 in your tribe has
market_guru.png

Market Guru (Silver - Level 3)
Trade resources using the market 500 times.

DeletedUser12885

As for buying res its part of the game so have to deal with it, doesn't matter if you like it or not really. And for the other part of players clearing villys for others to farm won't happen as stated somewhere above that is account pushing and illegal. So this thread is pointless. Boosting is bad and as far as i'm concerned not one is doing it on w28. Taking advantage of the premium features yes but to accuse and even bring up a thread about it is ridiculous and i'll say again clear dig at SLAP!

DeletedUser14241

Why does everyone hate SLAP? :confused:

And in regards to PP 'boosting' if its available to use (like in all worlds now), why not use it? Everyone has more or less equal opportunity to do the same thing?

DeletedUser8621

As some have mentioned here, it is a part of the game. Knowing strategy of actual TW will not separate players that are spending money-to those who are not- (as you call "boosting"?) by much. I really don't see the point in this thread other than to point fingers & cause discrepancy. Lets reopen this topic in a few months from now & see if it really matters, eh?

DeletedUser11544

I can't see why there is a need for a special term for it considering its in the actual gameplay now, so surely its just called playing TW?
Anyway I'm not a fan of buying rez but as its part of the game now there is no point crying about it, just get on with your own game and let others get on with theirs!

DeletedUser13901

I've been treating "boosting" as an act done with another player through some arrangement to gain res. Pp usage isn't boosting from what I see or know?

DeletedUser

Why does everyone hate SLAP? :confused:

And in regards to PP 'boosting' if its available to use (like in all worlds now), why not use it? Everyone has more or less equal opportunity to do the same thing?

I don't hate slap just think they'll be terrible in a normal world.

I wouldn't say its more or less equal particularly for new players who would have to buy tons of PP to catch up as they wouldn't have had time to sell res on previous worlds.

DeletedUser

on another note... does anyone have a good script to sit on premium exchange to pull the res off?

DeletedUser12885

You're rank 20 and haven't even looted 10k res:| there is no way in hell you have troops and if you do you've also been buying res. Anyone can clearly see you're a pointwhore. Again terrible at normal worlds? Look at half SLAP!'s members stats on other worlds, all doing well from what i can see? A lot of them on 27 too so surely you could see that being you're on it? But then again these terrible SLAP players are above you in rankings so maybe not :/ but hey i won't make it past 5 villages will i so no point posting really:D not like i did on 26 or 27 -_-

DeletedUser

You're rank 20 and haven't even looted 10k res:| there is no way in hell you have troops and if you do you've also been buying res. Anyone can clearly see you're a pointwhore. Again terrible at normal worlds? Look at half SLAP!'s members stats on other worlds, all doing well from what i can see? A lot of them on 27 too so surely you could see that being you're on it? But then again these terrible SLAP players are above you in rankings so maybe not :/ but hey i won't make it past 5 villages will i so no point posting really:D not like i did on 26 or 27 -_-

I'm no point whore, like i've said come and find out... now either you'll make it to 5 villages or i'll rim you either way you're not lasting after start up.

DeletedUser12885

You don't even know what account i play on 27 or 28 lol