Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser13811

Wow! I go to work for a few hours and you've destroyed this thread. This is the top 10 thread. I will be removing EVERY post that doesn't fit into that category.

DeletedUser

Alright I'll get a full analysis of the top 10 tribes minus Est. up tonight hopefully I don't receive a load of hate for it.

DeletedUser10769

I will do my analysis of the top 2 tribes. Nobody cares about the bronze medal and those below 3rd really, do they?

1. H D: As a tribe they have bought the most resources on the world. I don't see a problem with this as if the feature is there ingame then why not use it when you have pp. This has served them well as several of there members will have nobled another village and will have a decent amount of time to build up the village before many other tribes noble there first village. After many of there members have spent so much pp so far I expect them to stick around however the H D's distribution of players is far from ideal. I expect them to be around and up there in the foreseeable future at least however whether they will go deep into the world for me depends on whether they will recruit closer together. As only a few members against tribes clustered in one continent. I am not sure they will survive. I wouldn't be surprised if they prove me wrong.

2. SLAP!: They have a considerable amount of players that I have noticed are doing well on some of the previous UK worlds so they have a history of going deep into worlds, so I see this tribe sticking around. They have a good spread of players however in there main continent they are in a continent with 2 of the top 6 tribes (IBF and Counts) so the battles that are bound to take place there will be interesting to see how it turns out. The tribe that comes out victorious will definitely be a contender for winning the world in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Here we go again...

1.) H D: As i've said previously this tribe won't last through mid game they're great start up players but considering they have an academy tribe and are extremely spread out I don't think they'll last. They were the first to noble a few villages so fair play to them.

2.) SLAP!: I don't think slap will last either to be completely honest they consist of mainly speed players who won't last a few might because of the fact that they have 6 or so players on their account but I'd bet a few of those co-players will quit. And then a few players will of course try and jump tribes and I won't name any names here but I think its safe to say a few accurate predictions could be made of who that would be and of course there is a few other details that I won't discuss here but can be discussed on a few thread that was created. Personally I don't see them lasting longer than HD.

3.) Est.: No comment

4.) =T=: They seem similar to H D in terms of how spread out they're which is a severe disadvantage to them and will be easy targets for players close to them.

5.) IBF: A few good players in here, can see them lasting a while if they're active enough and they seem to be doing alright on the OD and Farming side of things and are actively growing in the tribal rankings.

6.) Counts: Another family tribe and they have a small amount of ODA but they don't seem to being a whole lot of farming so with the farming situation and the fact that they're a family tribe I can't see them lasting.

7.) T.N.T: Another family tribe so the same as the above, can't see them lasting.

8.) ODA: I recognise a few players here but a few are slightly hot headed which would benefit them so for the reason I don't think they'll last longer than start up.

9.) ~MR~: Similar to counts here in regards to oda and farming so can't see them lasting especially the isolated players.

10.) DC: Don't really recognise any players here but some seem to be buying res and some aren't farming regularly.

In 2 months tribes I reckon that the top 3 tribes will be:

1.) Est.

2.) IBF

3.) H D

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Ultra violet likes that post...
He went off topic, the thread doesnt say "predict the future of the top 3 tribes in 2 months"
I'm outraged :)

DeletedUser

Well analysing the tribes over and over on a daily basis gets a bit boring had to add something to make it interesting. I know you're joking but the same could be said for only analysing a few tribes haha. Whats your predictions anyway?

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
I cant honestly say, you never know what could happen. Wouldnt want to jinx myself.
Dont really like late late game, so i'll try finish this world quick :)

Drift Banksy

Reaction score
Looks like TNT couldnt hack it, as predicted by most people here. ~MR~ has gone up in rankings though, close to counts now. Thats about it.

DeletedUser14170

I'd consider myself still knew to tw, and defiantly here in the forums but I thought I'd have my say , I honestly think that it's between Slap! And HD , seen and played with a few from either side..

Really looking forward to how this world shapes up

DeletedUser

I'd consider myself still knew to tw, and defiantly here in the forums but I thought I'd have my say , I honestly think that it's between Slap! And HD , seen and played with a few from either side..

Really looking forward to how this world shapes up

I would say there are at least 4 tribes who can still win this, and 3 being on one side. Smart diplo will need to be in play, as HD could get a comfy lead. So far so good for them!

Sausage95

Reaction score
I see everyones quick to discount every tribe if they aren't rank #1 after 3 days aha. Here is my own take on the current tribes at the top but ill only bother to do the top 5.

1.) HD - Started off well, grabbed the best point growing players that there was at the time, feel some have played together before but due to the fact they are scattered all over the place, its difficult to work out how long the tribe could last, definitely have the capability to see the world out but it remains to be seen. Possess some really experienced players though, downside is location and the fact a few of the members are serious res buyers (This isn't uncommon by the way) - But hard to predict how long someone could do that for. ODA reasonable.

2.) SLAP! - Played against this tribe before, always typically gage me as a tribe that starts off well but doesn't stick around long. Again possess some good experienced players, but again possess some huge res buyers which is a downside. Location wise they seem to be in a reasonable position, however would argue they are in a difficult K, with IBF and some of the HD members on their doorstep. ODA reasonable.

3.) EST. - Really dominate their own K at the moment without much opposition (Blessing in disguise or curse?) - Seem to have some good players, and really look like a sort of dark horse sitting in third position. Looking at rankings though they only seem to be at the top when it comes to points. Regarding farming and ODA they never seemed to be anywhere near (ODA has picked up slightly recently).

4.) =T= - My own tribe so I'm not going to be overly biased or waffle on. Read some comments on here of us being really spread out and compared to HD, if anyone looked at the map properly (No offence to HD here) but we arent as spread out as people keep saying. Obviously know personally that there is some good players in my tribe so don't mind being judged as the dark horse, watch out ;)

5.) IBF - Tribe has a lot of positivs in my eyes, possess some really good players appear to be really going for it regarding farming stats, and their ODA coincides with their current point rankings (Rank 5). Played with/against some of the tribe before so know that they will definately be playing to win. Downsides would be the fact they're sandwhiched between SLAP! and HD so will be interesting to see how it pans out for them

So yeah good luck to everyone.

On a little side note regarding what others were saying above, it is naturally a tad unfair on people who play solo/co-play when theyre up against accounts that have 3+ people on the account because i mean just how can you compete with that aha. But it happens so deal with it i suppose, its all the more sweeter when you rim those type of accounts though! ;)

DeletedUser13901

1. HD, I think we've got theverything drill by now with how this tribe works. "Impressive" startup but we all know why and will fizzle out when using their troops against others is required. They'll survive and jump about. But certainly won't be around too long.

2. SLAP! people saying we have a history of getting bored and leaving when many of the accounts you haven't seen yet is quite weird. but sure judge away. we'll have the last laugh I am sure.

3. est. Seem very overhyped in my opinion. very weak farming stats for a K to themselves.

4. =T= . Rate a lot higher than Est and hd in the long run. Spread could be issue or a blessing if they get left alone. One to watch.

5. ibf. Farming great as of late but not being biased, still a large amount behind the slap force. Interesting to see how it all pans out in the K. Big respect for some of the accounts

DeletedUser

Just a little FYI for everybody this is Lord Vale and it's the first time i've ever posted on the externals so I'm unsure as to why people are claiming to be me.

DeletedUser13811

Anyone care to give us an updated review of the top 10?